I'm leaving, take care for now.

DeletedUser

I'm logging off for the day so wanted to ask one question.

What do you think of the person above? :lol:

DeletedUser74079

i think nothing other than wonder whether or not he managed to escape from gh's basement :p

DeletedUser82372

I think nothing but silly stuff and how much he makes me laugh ^-^

DeletedUser

He has an awesome sig, and i think he's a messenger o-o

DeletedUser82372

I think he's stating the obvious, my awesome sig was made by hawky pants, so it had to be awesome and yes, i am a messenger lol.

I also think I'd like to know if you play in w21 and if i know you at all.

DeletedUser

I don't think but his sig would have worked great for a tribe on world 41 called KNOCK

DeletedUser

I think darkwatch likes the movie finding nemo :p

@ messenger, i do play on W21 :) same name

DeletedUser

I think he is clueless as I've made him sit in basement corner for 6months now.

DeletedUser

I think the person above me is a simple spammer, with little actual in-game value to the majority of his posts.

Not that thats a bad thing. Some people prefer it that way, thats just how it is.

DeletedUser

^ Great guy and really one of the most influential players on w.21 at present times.

DeletedUser74079

damn shtaal i was going to say something witty but i must admit midnight underestimates my complete lack of relevance. But i try to keep the forums alive, they're still dying though :/

DeletedUser

i came back to try to livin this place back up!!! ALL HAIL MIGHTY FISH PIC!!!! and weird blue signiture pic!!!

DeletedUser

I have no clue, as I know absolutely nothing about him. :D

And yes Midnight, you are completely unaware of hawk's skill and TW awareness, he is not that much of a noob as he was when he once came into the GA from ~VOID~, I guess my constant yelling helped... :lol:

Hawk right now is about at the skill level that I was at when I first sniped my first PnP train's and started getting recognized, in a few more months he will be more recognized than he is now and you will see him as a lot like me. Not saying that I am the best TW player or anything like that bcuz I am in no way the best, but I sure as hell am not a noob. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser74079

i have one thing to say.......<3 lmao. the reason most people think I'm a mindless spam noob is because i like posting on the forums and it has to stay fun or else they'll go into even worse a state :)

DeletedUser

And bcuz your in the GA. :p

There are few members there that have skill, and I'm lucky enough to know all of them. :)

I <3 my lil GA friends, okay get back to playing the game that this thread was created for. :p

DeletedUser74079

okay, i know quite a bit actually >:) hes a very skilled player, knows how to defend himself, a natural leader, i made his sig :p, good to talk to when hes not doing something else or then you'll meet stressy chad :)

DeletedUser

lol.

Hawk, in the GA. Use to get on my nerves so bad if I knew him in RL i would've beat him to a bloody pulp. :icon_rolleyes:
lmao. Now we talk everyday and he reminds me of me when I was starting to get better at TW, with more teaching(from me) he will soon be a real force to be reckoned with. Who knows what's in store for him, their are a few paths he could take, however it's his choice to which one he will take and hopefully it's the one that will bring him to success. :icon_cool: