Immer: What is going on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 848936724

Yes finally they are banned!

the T-Hub Pusher also get banned

2020-12-16 16_20_43-Guest access.png

Reaction score
We aren't banned, we are invastigating to know what gone wrong with Zara.Withes, But we won, all the little accounts are banned, we lost like 30 fridges but that's worth

Reaction score
A lot of towns disappeared, we lost a lot of fridges on our 20x20, but we are happy that the cheaters wont be a problem anymore, we will loot less but we will have more fun and that will be a fair match :)

Reaction score
But you got also like an really unfair advantage ? shouldn't you get punised as well in some kind ?

All the players in the area got an advantage... do you want to punish all the continent?.. We are not responsable that 3 players made like 20 VPN accounts to cheat and the support didn't ban them enough early.. :/ We did a lot of tickets during few days

Deleted User - 848948854

I was just telling that we have the best players of french serv.. You can report us we don't care we don't have any risk to get ban... We are farming 24/24 i had like 300k loot at 8AM.. We are just good players with co-plays, you better report Immer tribe, They have 4 players playing, 2 are top 1/2 in plunder achievement... Can u explain that?....

Yes I can

Treelon: How we did it

I usually do not respond to allegations like this and because this is only my second time playing a part in the treelon Acc, I am not sure if this is my place, but something has to be said here.

Let me ask this, how many of you actually use an excel spreadsheet to predetermine their optimal build order so they can snowball later on?

How many of you have actually done OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness - for those who are not familiar with controlling) analysis for your lcav, or do risk analysis for your potential new targets?

I will bet most of you don't even put in the work to do 1 or 2 lcav split-farms for smaller villages, do you? Or do you even do regular bash point checks to see if someone has cleaned a village near you?

We did! Since Saterduy, there has not been a minute someone was not logged in the Acc and farming. We were also pretty much constantly logged on 2 devices (thanks to steam sometimes 3), so one can focus on looting, and the other one can manage the Acc. Therefore we had a pretty rigid shift system that would be unplayable with anything below 4 people in the Acc.

We did not create any multis, even though I am pretty sure we farmed a lot of them. Did we report them? No, to be honest, we liked the loot. But please ask yourself for once how many Multis you are farming right now? On a server where, by my estimation up to 70% of villages (if you include smaller ones) are either multis or here for pushing, farming those is pretty hard to avoid.

I understand that this level of tryhard is not for everybody and is certainly takes a tall keeping it up, believe me. But being dedicated and tryhardy is not the same as cheating.

Still, everybody is entitled to their opinion, you have yours and this post will properly not change it. And it is absolutely fine, that you do not like this Acc or our playstyle.

I have to say, even though I disagree with the decision to ban the Acc, maybe it's for the best. Another week of 12h farming shifts every day and I think I would die :D :D :D

Greetings
/Moritz (part of Treelon - early game player and controller)

P.S.
We were on pace for 1,7M farm today just saying ;-) 300k we already had that before 4 am ;-). It's not magic guys, it's just hard work and 2,2k lcav split farming every 3-5 min over a radius of 2h, with an OEE of over 70%.

P.P.S. Treelon Acc is banned and can therefore not create a forum Acc.

Everything is suspect from you guys. You obviously were the first ones to farm all of the pushing accounts that have been created in our area, and we took way more time to discover it, which is proven by the first day's plunder stats.

Yes, please look at those! On Saturday we were 74. or something like that in plundered ress. It took us a bit as well to find them. The only difference is once we found them, we were way more dedicated to farming them.

ManjMwalPoiro

Reaction score
How can you accuse me ? I just taked the decision to farm only account that i cleaned, I don't have any multi count in my area the area of villages at 325 point were at 2:40 hour of me. In my zone I loot some guys in some tribe I have 8k ODA, And just if you want to know yesterday i was at 450k for 600 village i think yes it's a good ratio but you can check all my reports, if you want to know I was in a area where lots of people were playing full mines, You can with all the people near of me I spy all my zone at the end of the protection.

If you have any question ask me i'll answer

Gengar

Reaction score
Cheers, onto some exciting upcoming days and weeks :)

Any may the players with the most skill and not pushed villages win. Now a lot of them are gone, so it should be an equal playing field?

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.