Important: Pawns/Ex-pawns...Dvader if need be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Care to prove this?

I see a lot of claims being thrown around here with not one scrap of evidence being produced to back them up. Poor form.

Even if we were losing I doubt we'd stoop to the level of: fabricating evidence; showing stats for a tribe that has nothing to do with... well, anything; claiming alliances that don't exist; and saying our opponent's leaders approached other tribes for help when they didn't.

You do realize that is a duke of ELM right that just said your duke asked them for help right?

[9/18/2009 3:05:53 PM] Someone Not Needed To Be Named: pretty much, how far into talks with tri are you? I mean how soon whould the 2 of you be ready for an attack on DVADER?
[9/18/2009 3:06:07 PM] WFCKnight: fully
[9/18/2009 3:07:27 PM] WFCKnight: they wanted to merge, but our positions it would be advantageous

How about that snippet? Thats a Duke of [BC]. And that's all you're going to get. :p

And being that you're a tribal adviser in TRI, whatever that is... council member or something? , I don't think it will be suffice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah, but they have nearly none of the same members. there are a few(including the leader) who are the same, but i do not see too many of them from W1.

plus, i dont think DVADER are that good. they look good, but to me they havent proven anything to me yet. im actualy kind of disappointed in them.

but we will see how they handle this war, and i guess the same goes for TRI. we finally have a chance to prove ourselfs

This isn't even a war. lol We aren't taking TRI seriously and its true, it could turn out bad... But realistically, there is no need for the effort to be put into this fight because if Bykenhulle already has been running around, asking for others to join in and fight the fight with them,he's scared and that isn't a sign of strength.

Which is a weakness for the thick people. :p

DeletedUser

too much chatter, tsktsk....way too much --you boys/girls really need to learn to play nice, being a really good flame does not take any villages, just means you got your nose stuck in here when you should be paying attention to my villages, I do so want the floors swept and the gardens maintained when I arrive, oh and don't forget to feed the Ewoks, they eat lots of nobles

and ewoks right into the middle of you

DeletedUser

This isn't even a war. lol We aren't taking TRI seriously and its true, it could turn out bad... But realistically, there is no need for the effort to be put into this fight because if Bykenhulle already has been running around, asking for others to join in and fight the fight with them,he's scared and that isn't a sign of strength.

Which is a weakness for the thick people. :p

If you think asking is a sign of being scared then you do not know how true leaders think. All strategies are placed forth, and critiqued.

But keep on thinking that, its all good :icon_biggrin:

P.S At the end of the day, there can only be one.

DeletedUser

If you think asking is a sign of being scared then you do not know how true leaders think. All strategies are placed forth, and critiqued.

But keep on thinking that, its all good :icon_biggrin:

P.S At the end of the day, there can only be one.

I know what it takes to be a good leader, a strong leader and a true leader.

Unfortunately, begging for tribes to support in the war effort, tribes as far north as K15 based tribes, is not a move of strength as a strong tribe would want to keep it all to themselves. Because it would be easy. ;)

DeletedUser

And the lords begin to argue! And quite honestly, none of them are presenting decent, solid cement facts.

DeletedUser

Care to prove this?

I see a lot of claims being thrown around here with not one scrap of evidence being produced to back them up. Poor form.

Even if we were losing I doubt we'd stoop to the level of: fabricating evidence; showing stats for a tribe that has nothing to do with... well, anything; claiming alliances that don't exist; and saying our opponent's leaders approached other tribes for help when they didn't.

Actually we can prove this... we don't make claims without evidence to back them. Unfortunately posting of said evidence on this forum may upset your Duke Bykenhulle and we dont want that...

If you wish confirmation of this claim go and ask your Duke yourself, if we don't hear a reply from you we'll know that the claim is true. And if you come back asking for evidence still we will assume you have asked and we shall gladly provide it.

You do realize that is a duke of ELM right that just said your duke asked them for help right?

Just so you know, I'm not a Duke of ELM... just a Baron.

DeletedUser

Just to set a couple of things straight, I saw INH mentioned a couple of times in the OP and subsequent posts.. regarding our merger with Dvader, despite our policy of being a small aggressive, highly coordinated tribe.. declaring war on whoever we pleased, raping and pillaging, you get the picture..

What happened with INH is, because of our small size, was 10 players I believe, we were very prone to activity issues. If more than one player took a weekend off, the others felt their workload increase. Not something a mediocre tribe like TRI would know about.

Over the period of two to three weeks, 3 of our players had to stop playing, including myself (the co-leader). Others had new limits on their activity (including the other leader) due to the new college year starting up etc. We didn't have the manpower to keep it going, our standard was very high. Not something TRI would know about. Just existing seems to be the only standard you guys hold yourselves to.

As for Dvader, yeah, I agree with most of you, they are pretty lame merging every other day but the leftover people in INH didn't really have any other option considering the other tribes in the area were the pathetic PAWNS and TRI.

The one regret that I have is that INH didn't hit Dvader when we were still a full house. Then we could have shown this world what we were all about. PAWNS & TRI werenot good enough for us to demonstrate our abundant ability.

We were biding our time, something that I have learned is not wise to do in a game, that relies on high activity levels and basically, unpaid volunteer employees lol!

Don't doubt that if I was there, and INH was still INH then no merge would have taken place. We would be still rockin and rollin over the lot of you.

Don't even talk about you sending attacks having any influence on the move, that is just a silly delusional thing to be thinking.

Peace out w36 & TW .. twas a bitta fun.

DeletedUser

I know it's terrible flaming, but I saw this on the lol cats website and couldn't resist. Just click the link, I can't get it as an image.

128983770567507462.jpg

Thanks for putting that in Shards

DeletedUser

Who are you? :icon_confused:

You should save on time and just delete your account you clueless dipshit.

DeletedUser

Tigeratlaw... if you have nothing constructive to add please, dont add anything

DeletedUser

I do so want the floors swept and the gardens maintained when I arrive, oh and don't forget to feed the Ewoks, they eat lots of nobles

and ewoks right into the middle of you

Nobleman
increasing noble prices active, prices rise starting with the 2nd nobleman
Rebuild lost noblemen cheap active
maximum noble distance 500 Fields (adds up to about hours duration)
Loyalty decrease for noble attacks 20-35
Loyalty increase per hour 1.6

No!!!! I have to repay 1 package for another noble. I only have a couple hundred packages left.....

DVADER isn't taking TRI serious

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TRI TRI~2
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 18
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 229,437
Side 2: 154,161
Difference: 75,276

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TRI TRI~2
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 152
Side 2: 86
Difference: 66

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 4
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,185,832
Side 2: 413,241
Difference: 772,591

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 106,734
Side 2: 24,401
Difference: 82,333

image.php

Not much of a difference in the last 24 hours so I did not post it.

I think we should let the stats talk for now. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Who are you? :icon_confused:

You should save on time and just delete your account you clueless dipshit.

The same could be said for your account :icon_rolleyes:

*whistles and walks away

ETA: *runs and hides while most of the board cries about lack of board participation

old guy

Less than a week into their declaration and the tides have turned against the family already?

DeletedUser

The same could be said for your account :icon_rolleyes:

*whistles and walks away

ETA: *runs and hides while most of the board cries about lack of board participation

Read before you post mate, it might lessen the probability of your looking like an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.