Important: Pawns/Ex-pawns...Dvader if need be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

DVADER are finally showing what they can do.

This is more like it. :)

JamieRed

DVADER are finally showing what they can do.

This is more like it. :)

There is only the odd member fighting them for real, currently. We haven't launched proper yet, we may not have to, at the rate TRI are dropping out.

:icon_rolleyes:

Caveman 10345

Seems TRI arnt too far behind.

Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TRI TRI~2 TRI~3
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 518
Side 2: 320
Difference: 198

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 21
Difference: 11

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,046,865
Side 2: 1,653,166
Difference: 2,393,699

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 262,133
Side 2: 181,132
Difference: 81,001

image.php

bluedragon4

plus, 14 villages were given to DVADER because one of our players decided to quit, and give his villages to his friend on DVADER :icon_neutral:

so, so far i would say that it is tied :icon_wink:

valk

Holy smokes Tri have a 3rd part of the family :icon_eek:

just curious Blue what member was this mate?

bluedragon4

it was busterbloodvessel who quit and gave Gi.joe some of his villages. but only 11 when he was in TRI, and 3 after he was kicked. as you can see here
although it doesnt really make a difference.

and TRI~3 is not part of the family. they are just a few players who are trying to like like they are

valk

maybe he just couldnt defend :icon_wink:
Or G.I joe just killed him :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think a point that has been lost in the stats posted is that this didn't start as TRI v. Dvader. It was TRI v. Pawns/ex-Pawns with an expansion into dvader if necessary...

Pawns was supposedly suffering from inactivity and was largely being sat by other members. When several active pawns players were recruited into dvader, they then continued supporting (and playing/sitting) our pawns targets, which led to an expanded scope of our operations.

Unless someone on the dark side can or chooses to show otherwise, I believe they have largely had uninhibited expansion through the remainder of pawns (at least thats my understanding?).

With this in mind here are the war stats with pawns included with dvader...I understand that this isn't a completely accurate picture of whats going on, but neither are the stats of just dvader v. tri. If you can think of a better way of showing what I'm talking about, go for it :icon_wink:

Last Month:

Side 1:
Tribes: PAWNS DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TRI TRI~2
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,545
Side 2: 1,651
Difference: 894

image.php

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 79
Difference: 16

image.php

Side 1: 18,335,992
Side 2: 8,609,464

Difference: 9,726,528

image.php

Side 1: 552,064
Side 2: 685,150
Difference: 133,086

image.php

Last Week:

Side 1:
Tribes: PAWNS DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 546
Side 2: 329
Difference: 217

image.php

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 47
Difference: 9

image.php

Side 1: 4,230,323
Side 2: 1,699,229
Difference: 2,531,094

image.php

Side 1: 315,198
Side 2: 401,558
Difference: 86,360

image.php

DeletedUser

Pawns was supposedly suffering from inactivity and was largely being sat by other members. When several active pawns players were recruited into dvader, they then continued supporting (and playing/sitting) our pawns targets, which led to an expanded scope of our operations.

So you declared on ex-pawns because the would let you have villages with minimum resistance and a chance to expand into their terratory :S

DeletedUser

terratory?

On Topic: You know, Pawns still exists as a top twenty tribe.

EDITED TO AVOID DOUBLE POST: It's funny how Bykenhulle out an Important: in his post title as if it was an internal forum thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ahh yes, good to see TRI clutching at straws now.

Perhaps DVADER should do the same and include Pawns into our statistics :icon_rolleyes:

(Included only for illustrative purposes)

[spoil] Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PAWNS TRI TRI~2
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 339
Side 2: 49
Difference: 290

image.php

Side 1: 3,005,794
Side 2: 397,073
Difference: 2,608,721

image.php

[/spoil]

Of course we know that these statistics bare no impact on the outcome of this war. So it is a fallacy to include Pawns into these statistics. However I will say this, with Dvader being the only tribe actively fighting Pawns whilst they were still an active cohesive tribe, it in fact makes more sense for us to include them in our stats then yourself in yours.

As for claiming that BusterBloodVessel shouldn't be included in the statistics is also ridiculous.

Forgive me for quoting myself but this is an earlier post pertaining to the activities of BusterBloodVessel.

I must say that I am little disapointed by TRI's reliance on pictures rather then evidence in their Pnp.

I thought however that I would present some pictures from ingame.

Presented in all it's chronological glory:

[spoil]
noblebeforeattacks.jpg

funnyattack1.jpg

funnyattack2.jpg

nobleafterattacks.jpg

[/spoil]

With attacks like this it is no wonder that Pawns folded at the very thought of a TRI offensive.

As you can see it was only after his pathetic attacks were highlighted and his subsequent dissatisfaction that he would be unable to take villages off our members that he chose to quit. Seems like a war casualty to me and definately should remain part of the statistics.

bluedragon4

he sent those attacks because he was quitting. he was just burning some troops most likely.

plus, he did give villages as he supported me with troops to clear his villages for Gi.joe. he did this twice and i still have 1 of the reports

DeletedUser

he sent those attacks because he was quitting. he was just burning some troops most likely.

plus, he did give villages as he supported me with troops to clear his villages for Gi.joe. he did this twice and i still have 1 of the reports

Don't give me that bs in here. If you have 1 report you should have more.

Also before you post check TWstats next time....

http://www.twstats.com/en36/index.php?page=player&id=4780172

Care to explain why his OD rose up almost 300k in a week?

So where did his defense go again?:icon_biggrin:

I suggest you not post anymore as the stats are already talking.

Also for anyone saying I quit because attacks from TRI...Not true...I rather prefer to have a good education than playing games and ruining my transcript for college :)

DeletedUser

Don't give me that bs in here. If you have 1 report you should have more.

Also before you post check TWstats next time....

http://www.twstats.com/en36/index.php?page=player&id=4780172

Care to explain why his OD rose up almost 300k in a week?

So where did his defense go again?:icon_biggrin:

I suggest you not post anymore as the stats are already talking.

Also for anyone saying I quit because attacks from TRI...Not true...I rather prefer to have a good education than playing games and ruining my transcript for college :)

I am cool with everything you said here except the schooling thing.

Really you are just using school as an excuse because you can not hack it in tribal wars. What on earth makes you think you a student are more busy than a person who works for a living to put a roof over their families head and food on the table. Who has to deal with bills and then having to save money so their kids can go to school.

Or how do you compare yourself to the people in the military who are in war zones now where tomorrow your friend that was beside you today could be dead when your vehicle runs over a bomb.

If you said something like "you know what guys I am sorry but I am unable to manage my time well enough to juggle both school and the time TW requires to play where I feel I would be an asset rather than a burden to my friends and tribemates. Here eat my villages." Then it would have been better.

In the end it is because you are poor at managing your time that you can not do both and oh my god I can not study while I am waiting for that 3 hours for my nuke to finish building or that 45 min before I have to send my train. give me a break.

I may be going over the deep end here but I am really tired of people saying that they can not play this game and go to school...Funny how when September hit it was most of the students who quit TW. Yet people who work for a living..(and don't give me that crap that school is just like a job...because I have done both and it is not) Still find the time to log on once in a while.

My peev here is not that you left TW. My peev is that you hinge the entire success or failure of your future on the fact that you play this game. And that by playing this game you are going to fail at life. That makes you and everyone who uses this excuse the real losers. You have already failed. You are a quitter.
another thing I find irritating is if you knew school was gonna take all of your time and your partying and social activities than you should have never played TW in the first place and you should have spent more time in the summer preparing for your Autumn classes.

killervan I am sorry that it appears that I am targeting you specifically. It is not just you. It is everyone in the last month who has said I can not play this game and go to school at the same time. Yet they can play COD or WOW for a couple of hours a night or watch a couple of hours of TV. I am just tired of hearing it as an excuse. Do not blame school for quitting just blame yourself.

I quit because I want too. That is all you needed to say.

DeletedUser

I am cool with everything you said here except the schooling thing.

Really you are just using school as an excuse because you can not hack it in tribal wars. What on earth makes you think you a student are more busy than a person who works for a living to put a roof over their families head and food on the table. Who has to deal with bills and then having to save money so their kids can go to school.

Or how do you compare yourself to the people in the military who are in war zones now where tomorrow your friend that was beside you today could be dead when your vehicle runs over a bomb.

If you said something like "you know what guys I am sorry but I am unable to manage my time well enough to juggle both school and the time TW requires to play where I feel I would be an asset rather than a burden to my friends and tribemates. Here eat my villages." Then it would have been better.

In the end it is because you are poor at managing your time that you can not do both and oh my god I can not study while I am waiting for that 3 hours for my nuke to finish building or that 45 min before I have to send my train. give me a break.

I may be going over the deep end here but I am really tired of people saying that they can not play this game and go to school...Funny how when September hit it was most of the students who quit TW. Yet people who work for a living..(and don't give me that crap that school is just like a job...because I have done both and it is not) Still find the time to log on once in a while.

My peev here is not that you left TW. My peev is that you hinge the entire success or failure of your future on the fact that you play this game. And that by playing this game you are going to fail at life. That makes you and everyone who uses this excuse the real losers. You have already failed. You are a quitter.
another thing I find irritating is if you knew school was gonna take all of your time and your partying and social activities than you should have never played TW in the first place and you should have spent more time in the summer preparing for your Autumn classes.

killervan I am sorry that it appears that I am targeting you specifically. It is not just you. It is everyone in the last month who has said I can not play this game and go to school at the same time. Yet they can play COD or WOW for a couple of hours a night or watch a couple of hours of TV. I am just tired of hearing it as an excuse. Do not blame school for quitting just blame yourself.

I quit because I want too. That is all you needed to say.

While I agree with alot of what your saying there is something I dont agree with... Your comparison of TW to Call of Duty and WoW for example, those games you can pick up and play as much as you want; 10 minutes, an hour, 2 hours... but when you stop the game stops, you have no active participation in the events of the game... whereas TW requires a very high level of activity constantly, yes you can go one for an hour or so a day... but can you go on for an hour a day and be a top player? Unlikely... attacks would go un-timed or even have hit you, village production levels would be very low, you would be unable to respond to support requests quickly... basically I'm saying that TW is a time intensive game if you want to be successful whereas other games can be put down without it affecting your account... (you dont get killed in CoD while your offline thereby ruining you Kill : Death ratio)

Basically I'm trying to say that TW is not like other games, it effectively keeps you in the game even when your not playing... it will carry on without you, you can loose villages overnight and not even know until you check it... so instead of having to go through as an apparently bad player (while really your just inactive, which could also be seen as the mark of a bad player) many choose to simply not play anymore...

Anyway back on topic... TRI have bitten off more than they can chew I feel... and PAWNS shouldnt be included in the statistics, they have no impact on the TRI/DVADER conflict, TRI declared on them after they were already beaten and bruised, like shooting a deer thats already got 2 broken legs...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 18

image.php

Side 1: 229,437
Side 2: 154,161
Difference: 75,276

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 152
Side 2: 86
Difference: 66

image.php

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 4

image.php

Side 1: 1,185,832
Side 2: 413,241
Difference: 772,591

image.php

Side 1: 106,734
Side 2: 24,401
Difference: 82,333

image.php

Not much of a difference in the last 24 hours so I did not post it.

I think we should let the stats talk for now. :icon_smile:

Everyone knows that 44% of people think that 80% of stats make up 35% truths and the 65% left are 100% clueless,

I think therefore I am.:icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.