Important relevant propaganda

DeletedUser

Emma Watson :icon_redface:

Interest threads interest me.

DeletedUser

So nobody is least interested in discussing the Infinite Monkey Theorem? It has implications for TW!

DeletedUser

Should more Emma Watson pictures arise, this may become my favourite thread.

Sticky please!

DeletedUser

Now, now no need to be mean. When did Royalty become so mean?

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The monkey's will be too busy typewriting in a TOP secret location, that after the apocalypse they will be the only living organism left on the planet and hence resort to cannibalism. The apocalypse of course being caused by them in the first place, as one monkey typed out a theory about an infinite number of monkeys typing at an infinite number of typewriters which caused widespread debate on internet forums and in government leading to the collapse of the western world. OR PETA will intervene and have you're experiments shut down. gawd damn PETA :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I don't believe you actually read the entire excerpt or you would have read the part about, "the 'monkey' is not an actual monkey, but a metaphor for an abstract device that produces a random sequence of letters ad infinitum".

That said, an application of this argument is commonly referenced when discussing origins. I use the word 'origins' in the broadest possible sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So nobody is least interested in discussing the Infinite Monkey Theorem? It has implications for TW!

I am if it can be used with Emma Watson insofar as she survives for x amount of years and can meet a finite number of people (population of the world) at any time in here life so there is a chance she will meet everyone in the world and there is then a possibility of her meeting me and falling in love and us running off into the sunset together...

Would I be interpreting the theorem correctly?

DeletedUser

No because there's totally no chance of her falling in love with you.

DeletedUser

Emma Watson ? Hmm show what you have. ;). If you have some ., :) fat bitch ?

DeletedUser1082

I am.
Somewhere out there in the infinite expanse (in terms of both time and space) of our universe, according to monkey typewriter theory,, there exists a planet in which tribal wars has been symmetrically invented, and in that world perhaps there exists a player called... I don't know, "Previs". Sometimes I like to think to myself that Previs is a really top bloke, getting up to all sorts of jolly capers like helping the poor and saving lost kittens. I'd really love to meet that Previs, shame there's no Earthly equivalent :(

DeletedUser

I read this entire thread cause of that gif of Emma Watson :icon_eek:

Internal Server Error

Interesting...

Implication for TW - if you play enough worlds and do enough things, you're bound to have a successful world eventually.

DeletedUser

I read this entire thread cause of that gif of Emma Watson :icon_eek:

That's actually a little something called Behaviourial Economics. It was one my majors at uni. For inadvertantly proving that people can be manipulated through behaviourial economics, I shall reward you with another :-

emmawatsonkiss.gif

As far as the Infinite Monkey Theorem goes, I wonder how long it will take for the current crop of forum users to jangle their keyboards as they have been doing to result in a decent article propaganda that changes my opinion on something from a previous position I held with any real conviction? I've been waiting a couple of years.

@ Malreaux - Previs sounds lovely.

@ ISE - now we're getting somewhere. Tell me more about this formula of miss miss miss miss hit miss miss miss miss hit miss miss.

Last edited by a moderator: