In which CBTF announces it won't feed the crocodile.

• Thread starter DeletedUser73174
  • Start date

DeletedUser

lies? bd started taking pop shots at EreVos villages

see, there is a difference between one player attacking his neighbours and a coordinated assault by an entire tribe on two players.

I and several others in K43 were expanding, as we tend to do most of the time. We did not set up an op to attack one player with all of the tribe, at most we sent some fakes to other players.

You guys on the other hand first of all recruited just about everything that could walk near us, then tried to organise an operation on one of the few remaining targets inside BD area, and then topped it off by organising a tribal operation on both Uptown Genie and myself. You sent easily around 1k attacks divided over the both of us and you sent nukes up to 125 hours out. That is a war declaration to me. All three are reasons enough for me to go to war with you guys. But to say that we started the fight when you did all three ? Don't go playing the victim mate, you seriously overestimated your tribes' punch and you are now paying the price for it. Erevos is all but done with... but we thank you for the ops on Genie and myself ... it was fun, while it lasted.

the pink panther

so it's CBTF, CBTF-D, guards, erevos, tls, smile, SH, GBD agaisnt THE and BD, aye you lot really are the under dogs...

Gicusan

What?
Since when are the #1 and #2 tribes the underdogs?

Close proximity, tight alliance... only a few other top 20 tribes warring you at the moment... so yeah.

You most certainly can.
Didn't R.Inc declare on BD.

Overwhelmingly dominate #1 and #2 vs. #9, #10.
Why yes, there is a difference.

Anyway, an interesting development. Lets see if there is a chink in BD/THE's armor. (or else this world gets really boring)

Sorry to disapoint. There will be no problems with the armor. But I am sure the armor will take some hitts. That is the purpose of the armor.

Anyway, no underdogs here. BD end THE are not outnumbered. When a nuke is worth 3 nukes and a def villa is worth 5 enemy def villas, there is very hard to call yourself an underdog.

DeletedUser

Is this you declaring that EreVos and Guards are now at war with CBTF and CBTF-D again? :icon_rolleyes:
Cause thats surely what
means?

and those co-ordinated attacks against Dwolf were all planned in a matter of minutes were they? Don't give me that rubbish, you were as prepared as us (if not more [:axemen: > :scout:]) for what was always a month long NAP to drop.

speedy.gonzales Left 26th June 2009 - 22:00 95,235. ooh, 95,235 points :icon_eek: in a tribe which had 35,879,435 points at the time. He made up 0.265% of THE's overall points, thats really padding our stats isn't it!

Shock horror...

26/06/2009 THE had 3,874 vills and 35,879,435 points
27/06/2009 THE had 3,861 vills and 35,806,412 points.
oohmassivedropinpoints.jpg

As for Darkwolf, you're intel obviously isn't that good then, as if you did know who it was, you'd be cacking yourself. When/if you do find out, i dare you to offer him 'training'.

Since we're at war more tribes than you can count using BOTH hand (unless you have seriously deformed hands, in which case my heart goes out to you), and BD, well they're just push overs :icon_razz:

If i've forgotten anyone, i'm sorry but i'll re-read the last few pages and correct you of your inaccuracies when i next get a chance.

Till next time,
Ape

oh i really cacked myself when he attacked last week, ask the sitter didnt even get a scout report out of it and no troops left alive only 11 nukes, timing was ok but not alot of thought went into it, am i meant to be scared by this?

speedy had a good account until whoever looked after it gave it some epic fail, just like dw's account im sure he was on 100 villages or so no what is it 70 something ? man that guy is good! can he sit me as i need to lose some villages!

and no i can be to fussed looking at stats just the obvous,

DeletedUser

at most we sent some fakes to other players.

well attacking any of our tribe at any point is war isnt it? you chose our villages to expand as you put it that is war, scouting our vilages is war, fakes to our players is war so we responded to your acts of war, maybe i missed something but you clearly started it, no victims here its a war game after all but "we" didnt start it" that is a small fact that is correct.

the map or your 15x15 isnt actually yours its open land so what happens in open land isnt what i would call a act of war the above is .

the pink panther

LOL, lots of BS here, look at pax he's surrounded by your players but is still destroying them, man you guys are good,

DeletedUser

Easy to criticize in your backseat in k34.
You got 80k odd?
(Yeah i also got a lousy amount of odd, i'll have to relocare near you guys to prove myself.)

And another thing: Your so called "saving our backs" is bs, I just got the mails about your nap agreement with erevos.Off course like excpected you're lying about ,the fact you demanded Erevos to nap CBTF.
Honestly if you did that, you would have informed us, then you could have claimed for a favor in return later on.
To come back at "we don't want to talk":
How come 90% of all convo's between our both tribes, starts with a cbtf player writing the first post?
Tbh only time you were actively talking with us, was when we attacked a THE-village. So i guess you were worried, and suddenly out of the magical head, THE had interest in cbtf.

And to conclude.
We'll reply to your pnp on the battlefield.

I think it's quite pointless to invest all my time in correcting your statements.i'll now and then come back to admire your writing skills

Last edited by a moderator:

the pink panther

Easy to criticize in your backseat in k34.
You got 80k odd?
(Yeah i also got a lousy amount of odd, i'll have to relocare near you guys to prove myself.)

Sorry do you have problems reading or using a map? the Myia account is right on the front line.

And another thing: Your so called "saving our backs" is bs, I just got the mails about your nap agreement with erevos.Off course like excpected you're lying about ,the fact you demanded Erevos to nap CBTF.
Honestly if you did that, you would have informed us, then you could have claimed for a favor in return later on.
To come back at "we don't want to talk":
How come 90% of all convo's between our both tribes, starts with a cbtf player writing the first post?
Tbh only time you were actively talking with us, was when we attacked a THE-village. So i guess you were worried, and suddenly out of the magical head, THE had interest in cbtf.

Yes we were worried :lol:

Triple post to match yours, nice amount of in tribe and academy noblings, not to mention tribeless, wow I can see why we are so scared

DeletedUser92

The tragedy is, most of my tribeless/neutral/barb caps were enemy vils when I hit them...Funny how that seemed to keep happening.

The same could be true of Concrete. No idea which, and I don't care. Like you said, m'man, we'll settle this quick enough. As soon as we chew through your ex-TLS recruits, at any rate. Or, the TLS players you're supporting.

DeletedUser

Some interesting statistics here:

Side 1:
Tribes: CBTF EreVos
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,816
Side 2: 1,197
Difference: 619

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 56
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,842,301
Side 2: 9,524,189
Difference: 3,318,112

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 401,676
Side 2: 480,847
Difference: 79,171

image.php

EreVos & CBTF are actually doing pretty good considering their opposition.

DeletedUser

Triple post to match yours, nice amount of in tribe and academy noblings, not to mention tribeless, wow I can see why we are so scared

Did i said you were supposed to be scared, we aren't playing the though guys. We're just doing what he have to do

And well how am i supposed to know you relinquished your own account to play another one.
I'm not really your fan so i aint reading all your posts.

To ready2rumble
Your statistics aint accurate.

You should post CBTF/CBTF-d against THE.
to post erevos/guards stats there is another thread

the pink panther

Iban? Is that the old IBAN? I was in that wit Frankish Krakkan etc. ah you forgot their academies and allies,

Did i said you were supposed to be scared, we aren't playing the though guys. We're just doing what he have to do

And well how am i supposed to know you relinquished your own account to play another one.

. So i guess you were worried, and suddenly out of the magical head, THE had interest in cbtf.

I'm not really your fan so i aint reading all your posts.

and erm, my account name is at the bottom of every post deary me, quick surely there are some more inactives for you to noble or invite.

DeletedUser

To ready2rumble
Your statistics aint accurate.

You should post CBTF/CBTF-d against THE.
to post erevos/guards stats there is another thread
It will look better on you guys if he includes EreVos/Guards in your stats. The villages they took off our inactive/sat accounts make it really close to even.

Although, if you're going to include CBTF's ally, you may as well throw our ally in too.

Side 1:
Tribes: THE BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: CBTF CBTF-D EreVos Guards
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 80
Side 2: 14
Difference: 66

image.php

Side 1: 743,843
Side 2: 134,082
Difference: 609,761

image.php

DeletedUser

Some interesting statistics here:

Side 1:
Tribes: CBTF EreVos
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,816
Side 2: 1,197
Difference: 619

image.php

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 56
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,842,301
Side 2: 9,524,189
Difference: 3,318,112

image.php

Side 1: 401,676
Side 2: 480,847
Difference: 79,171

image.php

EreVos & CBTF are actually doing pretty good considering their opposition.

If you call "good" two top 10 tribes losing 13 more villages than THE, then yeah, way to go.
Now then, include BD. Now then, include the vills took off an account that had been sat past 60 days.
/golf clap

DeletedUser92

Well, most of those losses are from Darkwolf. Which is fine; its our fault that the account is unplayed at present. Those count against us 100%. There's also the ones we gifted to EreVos from Speedy.Gonzales, though that doesn't fully explain it either. There's also some Ahhppill losses, which as you can see is explained by the account being a corpse.

Other than those three, the last lost village to EreVos was...
-043- THE (320|460) K43 9,972 DANEDATTA [THE] Calyxa [EreVos] 29th Jun 2009 - 21:07:00

Of the two lost villages to CBTF, one was a "misunderstanding" and one was a Darkwolf; but its early, anything can happen.

I think, as time goes on, the stats will skew more in our favor. I sure am biased, though. :)

DeletedUser

Tho this is the CBTF Vs. THE thread I don't see why your posting BD's stats unless it's only to buffer THE's short comings?? So far it looks like BD is doing all the hard work for THE. So as far as I'm concerned Jp the only way THE's stats would heavily skew in your favor is if BD were the ones attacking us..

To make ya'll happy tho I'll post the stats from all the wars tho I don't know what time most of them offically kicked off so sorry if If they aren't 100% correct.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: CBTF CBTF-D
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

image.php

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EreVos Guards
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 62
Difference: 1

image.php

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EreVos Guards
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 115
Side 2: 28
Difference: 87

image.php

image.php

DeletedUser

well attacking any of our tribe at any point is war isnt it? you chose our villages to expand as you put it that is war, scouting our vilages is war, fakes to our players is war so we responded to your acts of war, maybe i missed something but you clearly started it, no victims here its a war game after all but "we" didnt start it" that is a small fact that is correct.

the map or your 15x15 isnt actually yours its open land so what happens in open land isnt what i would call a act of war the above is .

tragic is the word for that post. Simply tragic. We played it player vs player. You played it tribe vs player. What we did is simply expansion, what you did is war. If you can't see the difference ... well, then that would explain exactly why your tribe is disintigrating as we speak.

Let me explain the difference between normal expansion and war.
normal expansion = a situation where a player fights another player (maybe with some nominal backup from the nearby allies/tribe members) in order to expand his/her territory. This is something which happens all the time. It'll translate into one player sending nukes and nobles to clear people. It'll also translate into people scouting nearby possible targets to find out who's juicy and who isn't. Good tribes'll support their member(s) if needed in order to prevent village loss to this kind of expansion.
war = a situation where a tribe fights another tribe. This translates into two things:
a. tribal support: where you stack the villages at risk on the frontlines
b. tribal attacks: where large portions of the tribe execute simultaneous attacks on one or more targets in order to blow them away.

Situation one is radically different from situation two. It is your tribe who put us in situation two, and it is your tribe that is failing to deliver. I'da been happy to stay in situation one as your members aren't to fantastic in supporting eachother (i just noticed you guys are now also nobling out twomuchfun ... is this going to happen with everyone i take 17 villas from?)

the pink panther

LOL, as you lot have an alliance of well at least 6 tribes, we have 2 obviously you post all the stats as the results are interelated...

Like including meatshields like GBD ad SH, or your friends you've been supporting TLS and smile...

DeletedUser

tragic is the word for that post. Simply tragic. We played it player vs player. You played it tribe vs player. What we did is simply expansion, what you did is war. If you can't see the difference ... well, then that would explain exactly why your tribe is disintigrating as we speak.

Let me explain the difference between normal expansion and war.
normal expansion = a situation where a player fights another player (maybe with some nominal backup from the nearby allies/tribe members) in order to expand his/her territory. This is something which happens all the time. It'll translate into one player sending nukes and nobles to clear people. It'll also translate into people scouting nearby possible targets to find out who's juicy and who isn't. Good tribes'll support their member(s) if needed in order to prevent village loss to this kind of expansion.
war = a situation where a tribe fights another tribe. This translates into two things:
a. tribal support: where you stack the villages at risk on the frontlines
b. tribal attacks: where large portions of the tribe execute simultaneous attacks on one or more targets in order to blow them away.

Situation one is radically different from situation two. It is your tribe who put us in situation two, and it is your tribe that is failing to deliver. I'da been happy to stay in situation one as your members aren't to fantastic in supporting eachother (i just noticed you guys are now also nobling out twomuchfun ... is this going to happen with everyone i take 17 villas from?)

Sorry dude but this is off topic in our thread go highjack someone else's please or start your own.

Edit: It's not fair to single out Badlapje either so shear please open a new thread about BD if you wish to talk about them in there.

the pink panther

How was it off topic he was replying to Theshearjoy's post, deary me