going2killu

Reaction score
Author
going2killu
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:var speeds = { spy: 9, light: 10, heavy: 11, axe: 18, sword: 22, ram: 30, snob: 35};/*USER SETTINGS*/var preferredGroup = 0, tags = { /*case insensitive, if you have other tags you use, list them here along with the slowest applicable units for those tags*/ "ram": speeds.ram, "cat": speeds.ram, /*also matches "catapult"*/ "noble": speeds.snob, "scout": speeds.spy, "light": speeds.light, "heavy": speeds.heavy, "axe": speeds.axe, "sword": speeds.sword };/*The script*/$.getScript("https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/r2bzsz3g9d9pyl9/incomings-mapper.js");
Public?
Public
Run the script from the map, and when you click load incomings it will pull data from the incomings overview and render it on the map pretty intuitively. Can filter incomings out by sent time and arrival time, and doing this can see when attacks were sent and to what areas, as well as when they land. Currently there is a bug which requires you to refresh the map and rerun the script after loading incomings sometimes, I'll work on this, I just decided I'd like to get this version approved and then move forward. The code for the double slider is taken directly from a JQuery UI library and is at the bottom of the dropbox link.

Cheers,
Sam

Upvote 0