<Insert Corny PnP Title Here>

DeletedUser

ATTENTION:: VIRUS1,2,3,4,5,6, and so on.

VIRUS:: Your constant recruitment in our home K's, Harboring our Refugees, and your all around noob tactics has finally forced our hand.

We at DD are going to show you exactly why you don't noble you former allies farms, and why war is inevitable when you spread your area of control via ridiculous recruitment and creation of multiple family tribes.

Virus, you feel like you've been tested but in reality you have always been beaten and by continuous strokes of luck you have been put on the back burner do to winning tribes internal issues. You have been given a chance to prove your worth and as predicted failed miserably. Instead of successfully fighting a common enemy with DD you turned to nobling our Barbs and expanding your family tribe via recruiting our K's targets.

Do or Die officially Declares war on VIRUS and all of it's associated barb munching family.

Can you really expect to win against DD's?

Dallow:::

Except!

DeletedUser

Fluffy.jpg

DeletedUser

As I have said. I still think this Virus is a plague that should be exterminated. It seems this Virus is like a cancer it keeps growing back and I do think it is about time for a cure. :icon_wink: Now lets play

DeletedUser

Best pnp ever seen! +0 for creativity!
+10 for finally making something happens in this world

DeletedUser

I agree, there should have been more ponies.

this dude...ME LIKEY!!!

Enjoy a real wars Virus,for once you wont be able to Stack your front using all your lil nub acount....you have too many front :icon_twisted:

same can be said bout us...but we dont need 40 D vill per vill to keep that said vill :lol:

DeletedUser

No thanks. I didn't mention mine was any better. I just stated this one sucked too lol

Anything wicker says just makes me rofl. Worry about your activity more so than anyones pnp. Might serve you well.

DeletedUser

some stats :

Side 1:
Tribes: DD
Side 2:
Tribes: VIRUS, VIRUS2

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 56
Difference: 4

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 1
Difference: 28

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 429,849
Side 2: 376,878
Difference: 52,971

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 217,917
Side 2: 6,111
Difference: 211,806

chart

I do know,that it was a surprise,even If I beleive y'all been naive on that one,it was still,a surprise attack,so im well aware that its normal we have nice stats this early,lets see if you guys deserve your reputation of ''nub family tribe'' or not,its all in your hands,wel see soon I guess.

GL guys,and remembers,its all bout fun,dont worry If you get flamed :D its just show how much I love y'all :p

DeletedUser

Who would be suprised about these stats? Your tribe declare war and should have the advantage of suprise. Everyone in VIRUS thought you was our allies. So obviously we haven't been able to stack our front yet.
If you still believe be cause you are so much better, then keep on dreaming

DeletedUser

Im actualy wondering ''is he trolling me''

Cause...I kinda said this...by myself,already...no?

DeletedUser92289

You certainly did..........

VIRUS have quite a few conquers.......they must have had a busy internal nobling day

DeletedUser

After about 3 1/2 days of war it looks like little retaliation is on the way from VIRUS. DD has not yet landed any ops but here are the stats.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe:
26/08/2013 00:00:00 to 29/08/2013 12:55:41

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference: 56

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 820,128 Side 2: 661,054 Difference: 159,074

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:

DeletedUser

I might want to show the actual stats. You've kicked Slayer85 out, while we were attacking him. I believe those villages should count as well. But of cause DD will do everything to make it look worse for us, and better for them.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Slayer85

Timeframe: 26/08/2013 00:00:00 to 29/08/2013 15:01:33

Total conquers:

Side 1: 95
Side 2: 125
Difference: 30

chart