<Insert Corny PnP Title Here>

DeletedUser

OR he deserted the tribe once he saw the incomings coming in.

We don't kick for stats, don't make presumptions when you don't know anything about the situation. It just makes you look bad.

29fbebb.png

DeletedUser

Fact is we still took the villages, and they count just as much as any other villages.

DeletedUser92289

You could coat the stats in icing and add pretty little decorations but they still dont look good for VIRUS.

And more than likely they will only get worse.

My hearts bleeds..

DeletedUser

You could coat the stats in icing and add pretty little decorations but they still dont look good for VIRUS.

And more than likely they will only get worse.

My hearts bleeds..

Still, its +6 villages for us, which makes it look better tbh, even though its not much.

But yea, it might not get to look better, but who knows. We all know we can only surpise everyone

DeletedUser

Agree with Wicker. Regardless of reason for departure, each side's players at onset of war should be included for the duration of the war. Same argument continues to arise for five years.

DeletedUser

Not disputing that, i dont care if you add slayer to the stats, was just correcting the part that we kicked him out.

DeletedUser

That's not what i was arguing, i was arguing this accusation made by Wicker, accusing us of kicking him just to make ourselves look better. :)

But of cause DD will do everything to make it look worse for us, and better for them.

DeletedUser

Agree with Wicker. Regardless of reason for departure, each side's players at onset of war should be included for the duration of the war. Same argument continues to arise for five years.

When someone leaves the tribe and withdraws all support the tribe has in the villages before a village was taken then counting their stats is a pathetic attempt to make the awful stats a little better. If he stayed in the tribe or even kept the stacks we had there he wouldn't have lost the villages he did, end of. Add the stats if it makes you happier but what you have just said isn't worth the space it takes up because you are wrong.

DeletedUser

Meh ,you can count Slayer if you wish,imo it will just teach him that ''leaving because he aint got stacked enought in is mind'' was not that much of a good move finnaly,Keep focusing on him :p

The other 4 are from me btw,recap tough.

so you nobled 6 vill from slayers,and 4 from me,that was actualy,already in virus (and its only 2 vill btw.the same one got recaped 3 time)

Im not saying VIRUS suck THAT much,but as I said,we dont need to stack with 9 D vill to keep our vill,the fact we was rdy for it gave us a real advantage,no way il deny it,but the fact,that most of Virus player been unable to move troop/snipe or recap to gain time in waiting stack come,show why it was a bad move to recruit the whole K :lol:

Im usualy,hell of a d***,but for once,ima be nice,and mention player who surprised me yet with somekind of decent skills I wasent expecting : Love Summan showed some capability,I used to beleive he was a total and upper noobs :) I was wrong,he actualy wish to fight,and do fight,PSGdot or something like that,I just learned that...If I want these guys village,il need to put somekind of effort into it.

On the other side,huge flame to Neden and OMGLASER,

neden showed nothing but random nuke/noble launched from far aways,OMG launched a nuke to my noble vill...I was nobling is vill with...landing AFTER my noble was landing...

dude.I teached you how to cancel snipe not long ago,if you wish to waste nuke,at least try to use them saving your vill? no?

You did catched some of my troops tough,It seem even I miss some dodge,or sitter,or Clyde,I honestly have no idea who missed em,so Il take the blame ;)

Have fun,and WAR ON!

DeletedUser

OR he deserted the tribe once he saw the incomings coming in.

no, i left because i was getting ignored

If he stayed in the tribe or even kept the stacks we had there he wouldn't have lost the villages he did

what stacks? there were 16 people ordered (i believe some words in the thread were "dont hold back") to send support to stack vills 15 of which were mine (just my O vills), 4 sent to all the vills (2 missed 1 vill) 2 sent to 9-10 of the vills and 3 others sent to 5 or less vills, so out of 240 packets that were supposed to be sent to me i got 80...

Meh ,you can count Slayer if you wish,imo it will just teach him that ''leaving because he aint got stacked enought in is mind'' was not that much of a good move finnaly,Keep focusing on him :p

as i showed above, if receiving 1/3 of the support that was ordered to be sent is "he aint got stacked enought in is mind" then ok...

but that isnt why i left, the actual reason i left is because it seemed like i was just getting ignored, when the support thread was posted i mailed TNT asking if i could divert 3 people to send to my other 15 vills to give my D vills a little boost, he said go for it so i did, 1 person sent to 5 of the other vills and the other 2 read the mail ignored it and just sent to the vills in the thread

the next day i was mailed by TNT asking about O info, i mentioned about the lack of support from some people, got no reply, the next day i made a list of how much support i had and sent it to TNT, got no reply again, so the next day i mailed Stunz and still got no reply, thats when i decided to quit and posted in the forum which is what Luis posted the start of

a couple of people started talking to me trying to convince me to stay for a bit and i agreed, i started planning stuff and yeh i left it a bit late to ask for some support back, but over 12 hours after posting the only person who had sent support was the only person smaller than me in the tribe, a couple of hours after i posted someone else asked for support reply 11 mins later...

so yeh i though sod it if im on my own then ill just leave

DeletedUser

Well,I did not knew the whole story it seem,but whitout trying to be a d** here again,Do we have complete opposed logging time,or anything that could explain,I never seen you anywhere since age exept on these support thread you talk about?I mean,nothing on skype.
Maybe that why people was slow to send,I dont know,Its hypotetical,cause really,I,Myself have nothing against you,or/and nothing to whine about concerning you :lol: but it could explain some stuff :)

I gotta admit,I have lot of stuff that mather more to me atm then your story,But

one sure fact,if Virus want to focus you,I see no reason to try to convince to stop it :lol:

DeletedUser

well if you only looked at the skype then yeh you would have missed my posts in the forum, but if you had looked at the forum then you would have seen that i said in the skype thread that im very slow at typing so dont post on skype chats much (i also said the same thing in the forum when we were both in RUM dawnlord...)

and that was also one of thereason i decided to leave, with not posting much if anything on skype didnt get to know many people so didnt really feel part of the tribe

if they do want to focus on me then they have my encouragement too, come on come get them

DeletedUser

Well,sad to see this happening still,I guess I drink too much I dont remember at all about you typing slow.wish you the best of luck IG and IRL,And,well,Virus would be stupid to do focus ya,but if they do,plz make em pay ;)

edit:disbanded already?

How much we bet theyre will be a race to recruit our refugee now?

You better stack em hard tough....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

all posts about slayer are now irelevant lets face it the guys a moron ran as soon as he saw attacks not the type of player we want here in war these things you find out about certain people.

Ill say this lastly anyone recruiting our refugees shall pay a price i personally do not care who recruits i will be still attacking regardless of the the tribe (turtl3 cough) even if my leader tells me not to ill still do it let the real games begin.

DeletedUser

no, i left because i was getting ignored

what stacks? there were 16 people ordered (i believe some words in the thread were "dont hold back") to send support to stack vills 15 of which were mine (just my O vills), 4 sent to all the vills (2 missed 1 vill) 2 sent to 9-10 of the vills and 3 others sent to 5 or less vills, so out of 240 packets that were supposed to be sent to me i got 80...

as i showed above, if receiving 1/3 of the support that was ordered to be sent is "he aint got stacked enought in is mind" then ok...

but that isnt why i left, the actual reason i left is because it seemed like i was just getting ignored, when the support thread was posted i mailed TNT asking if i could divert 3 people to send to my other 15 vills to give my D vills a little boost, he said go for it so i did, 1 person sent to 5 of the other vills and the other 2 read the mail ignored it and just sent to the vills in the thread

the next day i was mailed by TNT asking about O info, i mentioned about the lack of support from some people, got no reply, the next day i made a list of how much support i had and sent it to TNT, got no reply again, so the next day i mailed Stunz and still got no reply, thats when i decided to quit and posted in the forum which is what Luis posted the start of

a couple of people started talking to me trying to convince me to stay for a bit and i agreed, i started planning stuff and yeh i left it a bit late to ask for some support back, but over 12 hours after posting the only person who had sent support was the only person smaller than me in the tribe, a couple of hours after i posted someone else asked for support reply 11 mins later...

so yeh i though sod it if im on my own then ill just leave

Good riddance

DeletedUser

morfuu today at 09:48
Turtle decided to attack us ..

so thats much for us ..

Turtl3 #2

DD # 3

Wolves # 4

Turtle # 8

Sorry about all and all good friends here !

thats VIRUS 's end ..

see you all !

morfuu

I always knew their leader sucked, and I never liked be in the tribe. But this? Seriously, I am laughing myself to death now. I know VIRUS was awful, but.... Hahahahaha.... Good job DD, or whoever wants the credit