<Insert Corny PnP Title Here>

DeletedUser

They aren't done yet. Look up the tribe "PTT"

Dude,
whoever wish to follow the son of a bi*** must be more stupid than ****. He think he is so good himself, and he don't understand a flying crap. I've been trying to help them so many times, and nothing happens. I've asked to get powers, so I could do some cordination, nothing happens. Their leadership is pure bullshit, that don't understand anything. I am glad they are finally gone, even though it might mean my own doom.
But most of all I hope this new PTT tribe will die

DeletedUser

Dude,
whoever wish to follow the son of a bi*** must be more stupid than ****. He think he is so good himself, and he don't understand a flying crap. I've been trying to help them so many times, and nothing happens. I've asked to get powers, so I could do some cordination, nothing happens. Their leadership is pure bullshit, that don't understand anything. I am glad they are finally gone, even though it might mean my own doom.
But most of all I hope this new PTT tribe will die

Those who chose to follow morfuu just got let down again, he just joined Wolves.

DeletedUser

Those who chose to follow morfuu just got let down again, he just joined Wolves.

And if Wolves has any respect for what this game stands for, he is kicked just as fast, so I personally can send my full offensive against this ****

DeletedUser

I doubt they will, morfuu was saying a while ago that he has friends in there

DeletedUser

I doubt they will, morfuu was saying a while ago that he has friends in there

Then they just lost any kind of respect they had. But who cares. Some tribe has to go soon. Either V/A, DD, Wolves or Turtle. I see Wolves gone first, merging into V/A and turtle. And then we can finally have some war that might be worth watching.

DeletedUser

Agreed, but when will the hugging end? Everyone's picking on the rim tribes. By the way who are you in game? I don't go on forums often :p

DeletedUser

The hugging within TW will take no end any longer. This game is about hugging and nothing else anymore.

If you wish to speak to me in private feel free to pm me in game: OMGLASERSPEWPEW

DeletedUser

The was VIRUS leadership handled this was poor, hypocritical how the duke of a "family" tribe leaves all their family members behind to join a new tribe. The core of the world will be in a bit of chaos now that 70+ players have gone tribeless.

DeletedUser

The was VIRUS leadership handled this was poor, hypocritical how the duke of a "family" tribe leaves all their family members behind to join a new tribe. The core of the world will be in a bit of chaos now that 70+ players have gone tribeless.

No worries, their leader is now safe in Wolves. This is how a good leader is acting. Think of yourself first, and then your members later.
So what has happened today is a merge between VIRUS and Wolves. I wonder when we see Wolves1 and Wolves2 popping up.

I already gave a pm to Wolves leader about the issue, and suggested him to kick Morfuu for this betrayal, but naturally he refused. He rather recruite a refugee, that wanted to destroy his tribe 1 week ago, than destroy him. Its always easier to recruite than defeat an enemy. But this is what TW has become now days.

DeletedUser64969

Then they just lost any kind of respect they had. But who cares. Some tribe has to go soon. Either V/A, DD, Wolves or Turtle. I see Wolves gone first, merging into V/A and turtle. And then we can finally have some war that might be worth watching.

V/a has stopped recruiting all together now for afew months, if i keep recruiting i might as well just ruin the world even further, theres little need for it now.

DeletedUser

V/a has stopped recruiting all together now for afew months, if i keep recruiting i might as well just ruin the world even further, theres little need for it now.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not. But it sounds good tbh. But lets see what happens when you defeat an enemy in war. Maybe there will be some VAerz too

DeletedUser110536

Boy do I feel like the red headed step child. I did not know we were going to war with virus, then when I get ready to, the war ends. How does a war end before it barely rises above a skirmish.

Also, let PROWL take that duke. What kind of player disbands his tribe and screws over all the members. It is just a game and people are trying to have fun, they are spending time, energy and money yet they get royally screwed by this little child of a player. He is worthless. If I was an ex-member of Virus I would immediately launch on that punk.

DeletedUser106526

I always knew their leader sucked, and I never liked be in the tribe. But this? Seriously, I am laughing myself to death now. I know VIRUS was awful, but.... Hahahahaha.... Good job DD, or whoever wants the credit

We'll take credit for that.

DeletedUser

..what?

The merge with -?- members 2 weeks ago was..not..recruiting..?

I need to brush up on my in-game terms apparently.

DeletedUser

I think immunesoul is saying that there won't be anymore recruiting in the future, not that they haven't recruited recently. That said, I find either to be fairly unlikely, 2 months is enough time for the situation to change enough for more merges :L

DeletedUser

Its a sad thing for a tribe,when you learn that even V/A dont want you :icon_eek:

I have pity for Virus now :lol: