INSO plans an op infront of the enemy?!?!?

DeletedUser

Strange, this comment has a time stamp about 20 minutes before the twstats time stamp on tribe disbanding (17:01), is the server time different than the public forum time zone?

In-game time was actually 16:30:10

DeletedUser

OK, thank you, it makes sense now. I keep forgetting that the twstats clock has normally a small lag to in-game clock.

DeletedUser

If you are in this area, you better start preparing. You have less than 1 month.

826a7c67.jpg

Are the highlighted players the ones you are hitting? If not who are the players you are hitting?

DeletedUser98441

My first and last post.

Im not here to bash anyone, but to say Congrats to INSO.

INSO has won this war. Its pretty plain to see.

Many may not agree with their tactics, but it is a war game and anything goes.

Whether it was spying, great team play or just brute force, they have proven their will to win.

OK now time for the excuses you all love to bash on.

I am on the verge of divorce, I have been put on probation at work. Why, because of the time I put into this game. I had no idea when I started this game that It would take 3 years to get this far. Sadly, I do have a life that I need to save.

With that said FLAME away

DeletedUser

...after seeing all of this happening, I'm glad I left while PWC was actually winning the war

DeletedUser

The problem now, how long will it take for INSO to actually noble every barb, inactive player before mods decide to put an end to this world...maybe half price coins/nobles should start to come into effect as it is quite plainly clear there will not be much resistance from now on...

DeletedUser

hey

sorry to hear mason real life so come first def save the marriage hope u still stick around if not than its been a god damn pleasure not much of us old school left around now,world is finally coming to a end soon glad to be apart of it

DeletedUser

How are the preps going? I think it's time for a weekly update.

Based on this pic...

[spoil]
826a7c67.jpg
[/QUOTE]
[/spoil]

...so far we know the following:

1. Noely has an iPhone with a very nice screen capture app and a strong wireless spot.
2. ArtyUSMC, Fellfrosch007, fatboy24, maulers, have about 3 weeks left to get their support in place.
3. Are Engerek and sundrowner the main noblers - at least for Arty? Looks like they've been minting and saving plenty of trains lately. Will they be placing trigger supports to their targets on April 1? So many questions...
4. Or perhaps is it all a deception to draw support away from the real targets? Of course if that were the case, there wouldn't be anything unique about the op.

And off-topic, what happened to INSO 2?

DeletedUser

Strange, this comment has a time stamp about 20 minutes before the twstats time stamp on tribe disbanding (17:01), is the server time different than the public forum time zone?

Need to know your in-game alias :)

Its "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

DeletedUser

How are the preps going? I think it's time for a weekly update.

Based on this pic...

[spoil]
826a7c67.jpg
[/spoil]

...so far we know the following:

1. Noely has an iPhone with a very nice screen capture app and a strong wireless spot.
2. ArtyUSMC, Fellfrosch007, fatboy24, maulers, have about 3 weeks left to get their support in place.
3. Are Engerek and sundrowner the main noblers - at least for Arty? Looks like they've been minting and saving plenty of trains lately. Will they be placing trigger supports to their targets on April 1? So many questions...
4. Or perhaps is it all a deception to draw support away from the real targets? Of course if that were the case, there wouldn't be anything unique about the op.

And off-topic, what happened to INSO 2?[/QUOTE]

other things you missed...noely needs to recharge his battery and i ate inso 2...they were yummy.

DeletedUser45372

These are the players in the hotzone.

Names

Arges
arsenal208
ArtyUSMC
Aukana
bb791024
bellajb
calondriel
Dord
fatboy24
Fellfrosch007
glamazonia
GloucesterBabe
goblinlord1997
HaniLePetit
hugo7
jddewar
legandbrowner
MadMason
maulers
nathan hunt
pipe-trc
rriocabo
Solaas
Stewierules9
Taming
teguh123
thanhtoo
zhukyok

DeletedUser

And which ones will you be nuking, nobling and faking? You wont be nobling all those players so lets have a shortened list of the ones you will be targeting.

DeletedUser45372

Im working on nuke/fake scripts now. They should be public in the next week or so.

Nobles, that is up to area players to decide who to hit and when. That is part of the INSO team work. No matter what information we give you, we work as a team to achieve our goals.

My goal is to entirely destroy an active player.

DeletedUser

Im working on nuke/fake scripts now. They should be public in the next week or so.

Nobles, that is up to area players to decide who to hit and when. That is part of the INSO team work. No matter what information we give you, we work as a team to achieve our goals..

Surely the targets of individual players is still planned, even if it is only by a small group of players. Therefore it should still be announced in here?

My goal is to entirely destroy an active player.

Which active player are you planning on destroying?

We want PWC to be able to gather ALL the information here so they can defend their villages correctly.

Cmon if your guna do this do it properly!

DeletedUser

what do you want him to do? draw a map for you with a crayon! geez man reach down deep and get a pair.

DeletedUser45372

Surely the targets of individual players is still planned, even if it is only by a small group of players. Therefore it should still be announced in here?

Which active player are you planning on destroying?

Cmon if your guna do this do it properly!

So far, i've given you a date, the area getting hit, a map of players in the area, and a list of players in the area.

Nobles, we tend not to send blindly. So there are no scripts for noble targets.

Properly? What do you want me to do, support the villages for you as well?

Piss and moan when we take villages, piss and moan that we have access to your forums (even now :icon_wink: ) piss and moan for whatever other reasons... and now, we are GIVING YOU THE TARGETS and you STILL piss and moan.

DeletedUser

Ok Noely you gave them a brand new rope and they still moan. Did you expect anything less than that?