Intelligence on the "Killer of Tea Party"

DeletedUser

You are 174.hours away from me o_O

However i have nothing against you and wish you the best of luck :)

DeletedUser

do you now that after you have your second village your going to have to split your troops for a bit?that is when you are going down
Thats why i have been reluctant in getting another village:icon_cool:, but that gonna happen soon:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

wow, 300 axes, that was just amazeing right there :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I hate when noobs noble my farms -.-

I hate it even more when they stack a city im farming because they think Im trying to nuke them. Thats how you can always tell a terrible player apart from a decent one.

Good players wont put defense in new cities to defend against farming.

DeletedUser

I hate when noobs noble my farms -.-

I hate it even more when they stack a city im farming because they think Im trying to nuke them. Thats how you can always tell a terrible player apart from a decent one.

Good players wont put defense in new cities to defend against farming.
Thats coz you look at the game from a big player, who can spend money to buy premium acc and spend time to farm 24/7:clay:.

My way is a little stupid way for a noob who has neither time or money to still have fund in the game by staying alive and doing small damages to great players:icon_razz:
http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/b51a003fcb65fcc87dd75f0029d40a94

I enjoy making Humble lose more than what he gets from me and thats fun:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Thats coz you look at the game from a big player, who can spend money to buy premium acc and spend time to farm 24/7:clay:.

My way is a little stupid way for a noob who has neither time or money to still have fund in the game by staying alive and doing small damages to great players:icon_razz:
http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/b51a003fcb65fcc87dd75f0029d40a94

I enjoy making Humble lose more than what he gets from me and thats fun:icon_biggrin:

Ladies and gentlemen, im going to keep this simple.
if you dont have time for the game you aren't going anywhere, and any decent player wont be hurt by someone who "supposedly" doesn't have time for the game. If someone wants to pay for the game to help him/her actually get somewhere then that is his/her choice.
I farmed with a top account twice using over 210 villages within 10 minutes with a couple different approved scripts and shortcuts with opera.

There is my troll post of the month, because unlike the failures in the first few pages of this thread, I don't waste valuable time bashing other posts because other than the fact that it brings out the stupidity in others, It is inappropriate and no one likes to read the post.
Now I am going to do what you should be doing, and farm.

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So you think you are damaging him, by killing less than 100 lc...?

DeletedUser

You dont understand.. He is forgetting to fix his farming script to remove you from it.

These are not attacks, these are farming runs managed poorly. Trust me, he is not dumb enough to attack you like that intentionally.

KeegiKolmas

You dont understand.. He is forgetting to fix his farming script to remove you from it.

These are not attacks, these are farming runs managed poorly. Trust me, he is not dumb enough to attack you like that intentionally.

Not forgetting i was too busy to remove them.

i canceled the farm runs couple of time, i mailed him yesterday, just to have quick link to hes profile and cancel the farm runs after i sent all, so yeah lol, i was lazy and busy

DeletedUser

Not forgetting i was too busy to remove them.

i canceled the farm runs couple of time, i mailed him yesterday, just to have quick link to hes profile and cancel the farm runs after i sent all, so yeah lol, i was lazy and busy

http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/2f528d00b8ccf6ff8565677f374a0bb4

A little skirmish to the one who threatens to take back any farms nobled within his 15x15:icon_biggrin:, and i took two farms in his 15x 15:icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/2f528d00b8ccf6ff8565677f374a0bb4

A little skirmish to the one who threatens to take back any farms nobled within his 15x15:icon_biggrin:, and i took two farms in his 15x 15:icon_razz::icon_razz:

Yet again proving your ignorance on tribal wars. There is NEVER an intentional attack that only sends 450 LC, unless he was suiciding them. This again was a poor farming run. The fact that you see it differently is only a testament to how poor of a player you are, as I have been saying all along.

DeletedUser

Yet again proving your ignorance on tribal wars. There is NEVER an intentional attack that only sends 450 LC, unless he was suiciding them. This again was a poor farming run. The fact that you see it differently is only a testament to how poor of a player you are, as I have been saying all along.

Its not a "poor" farm run, hes clearly using twfarmreport but I agree well done ngunghuong your ignorance once again baffles us

DeletedUser

Poor in the sense he hasnt removed that village from his farm list.

DeletedUser

Ahh I see and agree, not because hes losing troops but because hes giving ngunghuong another reason to gloath