Interesting and funny igms

DeletedUser

AK07 was a wonderful guy back in BMR/Evo days; but he quit. Obviously his account's new owners are not... so nice....

DeletedUser9021

AK07 was a wonderful guy back in BMR/Evo days; but he quit. Obviously his account's new owners are not... so nice....

Who cares. If a man can write that sort of message (and not just once, he sent about the same on W24), I can only take pity on him. More cuddling, less cursing. More ponies! :scout:

DeletedUser

Personal text
SPAM! Can't ya kill me? it's been over two weeks! I have barely any troops, and you can't take my villages! Come on, I thought two players with over 2 mil points could take out a guy with 40k points. Send some nukes! Amuse me for god's sake! You guys are absolutely useless.

and then this -
Two weeks, I haven't played. I had 10 villages, I still have 5. Are you two lazy to send nukes? Come on, my 4k spears blocks your entire train. I thought you guys could take me out. If I am still here in a week that is pathetic.

Let's see you take me out.

Other tribes, please don't touch my villages for the next week. I want to see if they can take me out.
- http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=99108

and now this -
image.php

So, Padsters, Thank you for reminding us to get rid of you :)

Mission Accomplised :D

DeletedUser

Always a pleasure, Expecially against someone with the lack of brains to remind a tribe the size of SPAM that he is still around.

DeletedUser

Always a pleasure, Expecially against someone with the lack of brains to remind a tribe the size of SPAM that he is still around.

Aw, you should have catapulted him back to the stone age leaving 2 villages so he couldn't restart :)

DeletedUser

Well if he lands back in SIN land, if he does restart, I'll forward SIN proof of him using his other account way back to spy on them, and they can deal with him :)

DeletedUser

dominyk92 today at 06:11
Still having trouble from the accident? Thats a bum :/ that human body is not all it was made up to be lol, Makes me wonder if I should have been a dog or an ant or something else lol.

jzcube today at 06:13
yea, I`m always reminded about what happened when i try to walk. haha

all we could do is wish, really. I even wish i was a wild cat.

dominyk92 today at 06:14
I'd love to be a hawk I think, All that freedom.

jzcube today at 06:15
yea. and flyings keeewwwwlLLL!!!!

dominyk92 today at 06:17
Indeed! :D

:lol: Random convo this morning :D

DeletedUser

_THE EVIL empire_ today at 20:50
hey i was supporting one of naks villages and i guess you thought you would be a better owner if i forget to pull any troops can you feed them and send them home for me.
thanks
_EVIL_

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
***K94 Wacky_petes village (445|909) K94 9,538 Nakoro [O~SIN] WIGOUT [FEAR] 16th January 2009 - 22:46:02
***K94 Myca (457|908) K94 9,440 Nakoro [O~SIN] WIGOUT [FEAR] 16th January 2009 - 21:23:36
***K94 Nahualli (456|909) K94 9,504 Nakoro [O~SIN] WIGOUT [FEAR] 16th January 2009 - 18:50:24
***K94 Rekinyas (441|911) K94 9,513 Nakoro [O~SIN] WIGOUT [FEAR] 16th January 2009 - 17:25:56
***K94 WAR WAR WAR! (451|908) K94 9,514 Nakoro [O~SIN] WIGOUT [FEAR] 15th January 2009 - 19:01:14
***K94 Hey nak :) (452|909) K94 9,760 Nakoro [O~SIN] WIGOUT [FEAR] 15th January 2009 - 18:01:43

DeletedUser

attacks said:
fausmed today at 14:06
Hi, you have started some attacks on my villages. All serious attacks will be answered with nobling...

If these are scouts I will leave them pass. and than hope I see your troups in my villages again.

kr. fausmed

dominyk92 today at 14:08
You appear to be getting hammered by A~SIN in K99 anyhow :/

Besides, You want my villages? Come and get them if you can :D

Ahh, This made me giggle. Apperantantly if you do nothing else but scout this guy, He doesn't mind xD.

DeletedUser

I might take a pop at him :D, I've been prodding Neuwar for a while, Gets dull after a bit :lol:

DeletedUser

Manoka on 20.02. at 08:13
you have 4mil points. . and you think .. you are the best .. and the greatest player .. period .. you are a red dot in our map ... period .. you will be nobled .. period .. we have already claimlist made on you . period .. end of story.. period

Manoka

scarface1591 on 20.02. at 08:17
look at you... you have the most villages in w6.. i think somebody needs to get off the computer more often... im 4.2mill points because i dont sit here and noble villages all day

honestly manoka i dont know morse code! PERIOD! lol