Interesting and funny igms

DeletedUser

I would just like to thank the almighty Doruk13 for trying to teach me his wonderfull l33t skills and how to play this world

hello said:
doruk13 today at 18:12
would you like to join the RAKI family by joining the k55 branch? we are a collective of elites(check the continent OR world rankings)

Schonne today at 18:15
Lol! You guys suck. How the hell can you say you are "elite" when you are a family tribe in a 1 day old world -,-

doruk13 today at 18:16
lol i'm new in this tribe and trying to make this thing work. look at my tribe we have the highest average points and are all on k55. i dont collect highest point builders from all over the world

Schonne today at 18:17
I cant say anything but, hahahahahaha.

doruk13 today at 18:19
you don't even have a smithy and you think you are something don't you. well good luck loser

Schonne today at 18:19
Haha, thank you for proving my point.

doruk13 today at 18:20
you are welcome. you think building mines and troops at the beginning till the attacking day is the winning strategy dont you? thats why you'll lose

Schonne today at 18:49
Lol, thanks for teaching me how to play the game well oh mighty master

DeletedUser

You got to love Noobs do :icon_eek: They always seem to entertaine you :icon_cool:

Do you need to borrow my glasses said:
dirtydog87 today at 19:22
Do you ever read someones profile, or do you just mass invite

topsy8888 today at 19:23
what do you mean

topsy8888 today at 19:25
soz just got you an invite

dirtydog87 today at 19:43
Is mass inviting your hobby, lol

topsy8888 today at 19:43
what stop saying lol

dirtydog87 today at 19:48
wtf, lol. By just inviting me, and not reading my profile first. You just prooved to me, that you just mass invite, and don't care who the hell it is, lol ^,^

topsy8888 today at 19:49
join another tribe then

dirtydog87 today at 19:53
Rofl, read my profile. Oh yeah, you only focus on your own game, and yours alone, lol.

topsy8888 today at 19:55
your a gfc

dirtydog87 today at 19:57
gfc what? Is that your favourite dildo, you always play with, lol ^,^

topsy8888 today at 19:58
something ur

topsy8888 today at 20:02
1 more message then i block you and get MY tribe to crush u

dirtydog87 today at 20:03
ahahahaha ^.^ *Me scared of your Bubble Gum Gang*

topsy8888 today at 20:04
whatever atlest i have a tribe unlike some people

dirtydog87 today at 20:10
I geuss I'm very picky when it comes to tribes. But if you invite me, while my profile says, that I'm not gonna join one the first week. Than you're pretty retarded, lol. Oh yeah, you can block me now, lol ^,^

topsy8888 today at 20:11
im going to report you so swear as much as u like

Child in time

Dirtydog, you're the same everywhere... (xGermany speaking here..)

DeletedUser

Dirtydog, you're the same everywhere... (xGermany speaking here..)

That's because I never realy change, lol. I have 2 similar profiles in W15 and W16. Saying that I whon't be joining a tribe in the first week. And still I get dozens of invitations :icon_confused:

So shoot me, if I want to prank a little, lol. Why did you change your name?

Child in time

That's because I never realy change, lol. I have 2 similar profiles in W15 and W16. Saying that I whon't be joining a tribe in the first week. And still I get dozens of invitations :icon_confused:

So shoot me, if I want to prank a little, lol. Why did you change your name?

Never had the same name on .net as i had on .nl my friend ;)

Child in time

I see. But whe are not friends, that's just gross :icon_eek: lol

okay you're my b1tch, better?! grr i'll come and claim your village on my .nl village claim forum! :icon_twisted: ARGH! sharpen your swords cause my MONSTERAXE! is coming in!

DeletedUser

okay you're my b1tch, better?! grr i'll come and claim your village on my .nl village claim forum! :icon_twisted: ARGH! sharpen your swords cause my MONSTERAXE! is coming in!

I'm not even in .nl anymore, lol. You can try when W7 starts :icon_rolleyes: But I doubt you provale. Your arrogance always stands in your way, lol :icon_cool:

Child in time

I'm not even in .nl anymore, lol. You can try when W7 starts :icon_rolleyes: But I doubt you provale. Your arrogance always stands in your way, lol :icon_cool:

Not always, only when talking to marcel1969 and challenging him in nobling which i lose :| i'm on 1 third of his villages now lol

it's 18 vs 6 :|

but the world is open for a month and a week now so wtf :| with 1.5x i think having 18 villages is insane, you do have to take in the fact he got 9 from tribemates and 2 by cheating with accountsitting..

DeletedUser

Not always, only when talking to marcel1969 and challenging him in nobling which i lose :| i'm on 1 third of his villages now lol

it's 18 vs 6 :|

but the world is open for a month and a week now so wtf :| with 1.5x i think having 18 villages is insane, you do have to take in the fact he got 9 from tribemates and 2 by cheating with accountsitting..

This is Tribal Wars, not Tribal Hugs, lol :icon_cool: They bite, you bite back :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

peace... said:
Mutantul on 19.02. at 12:45
man why you do not join in my tribe i am in your area and you can help my THE DOMINATE THIS AREA !!!
If you dont HAVE invite just ask, and you will have !!!

with honour and respect, [player]Mutantul[/player]

I'm tempted to join...

DeletedUser27787

a tribe invite LOL (bottom up)

Eurka Durka69 today at 05:49
Oh and all the f**king typos

Eurka Durka69 today at 05:49
Tribal Eagle got messed up so thats the stupid thingat the bottom

Eurka Durka69 today at 05:47
i'm running the tribe Jehikonan for this world and in world 5 we are ranked like 211 and i know we will be doing good in this so jopls join and i'll make you baron and my polocy is keep peace with the stronger tribes an take over the rest
Jehikonan
-=======-._¨¨¨¨¨¨¨_.-=======-
'-=====•:•:\¨¨__¨¨/:•:•=====-'
'-====•:•:\(¨¨)/:•:•====-'
'-==•:•':\/:'•:•==-'
'-==:•:••:•:==-'
'-=`::´=-'
//__\\
JEHOIAKONAN

Exodus4lyfe

Eurka Durka69 said:
i'm running the tribe Jehikonan for this world and in world 5 we are ranked like 211 and i know we will be doing good in this so jopls join and i'll make you baron and my polocy is keep peace with the stronger tribes an take over the rest
Jehikonan
-=======-._¨¨¨¨¨¨¨_.-=======-
'-=====•:•:\¨¨__¨¨/:•:•=====-'
'-====•:•:\(¨¨)/:•:•====-'
'-==•:•':\/:'•:•==-'
'-==:•:••:•:==-'
'-=`::´=-'
//__\\
JEHOIAKONAN a tribe invite LOL (bottom up)

LOL KEEP PIECE WIH BEST TRIBES AND TAKE OVER REST

DeletedUser27787

so I woke up with about 30 invites and ive gotten 15 in the past 40 minutes... someone find me a good tribe please.

this is my favourite though

ahmetz today at 12:52
you duke

ahmetz today at 12:51
please...

Beetsy today at 12:51
no

ahmetz today at 12:49
yes no?

ahmetz today at 12:48
you my tribe join?yes-no

I'm not lying. he sent me an invite 3 times as well.

DeletedUser28019

One of the more interesting tribe mails I've gotten...

Subject Open Me Baby
RayneTree today at 06:49

Ok, so, there’s a good chance that you play on another world, and, if you do, you have probably received those round the way, beg you to join, need you in our lives badly recruit mails. How boring…and unoriginal, it makes people desperate, sort of when a guy or girl uses one of those nasty, bar hopping pickup lines that you hear so often……We aren’t into that.

Our tribe, KBK (Short for Kill or Be Killed) is searching for members. Active people, who seem to possess the qualities to grow, be active, and totally rock this world. Well, we want you, we don’t NEED you, we WANT you. We can offer you friendship, loyalty, and commitment in the most dire of situations. We weed out the weak, and keep the tribe strong, like gorilla!

And if you want to be, a super cool, aggressive, most awesomely amazing Silver Back, let us know, and we will gladly shoot an invitation your way. No hard feelings if you say no, and there’s no pressure. We won’t tack on negativity with anything we do, and if you say no, doesn’t mean you’ll have attacks knocking down your door. We are all good friends, and want to invite you to our family. Complete the circle, you know you want to. <3