Interesting and funny igms

DeletedUser

Awww thanks MrSmith. Thats the first nice thing you've said to me all day:icon_biggrin:

Mr.Smith00 said:
now stop acting noobish and please play the game
It makes me sad that you've turned all grown up all of a sudden. It was much more fun when you were having a good old argument with me, don't you think folks?

DeletedUser

Awww thanks MrSmith. Thats the first nice thing you've said to me all day:icon_biggrin:

It makes me sad that you've turned all grown up all of a sudden. It was much more fun when you were having a good old argument with me, don't you think folks?

i like the convo you had with some other people in my tribe
but now you wont answer anymore scared or something

DeletedUser

I've had a lot of fans wanting to talk to me, it's difficult to answer all at once. I think I've answered all their questions for the minute. I'm not sure what I'd be scared of, I'm pretty sure youd have used any cutting remarks or witty word play already if you had any. Worst that can happen is you attack my village :icon_cry:. A worthy sacrifice for this stimulating conversation.

DeletedUser

Start from bottom:

After this he blocked me

Billabong-Babe today at 22:27
Bit rich from a noob like you! All talk no action.

Wickerman today at 22:25 So, he is still noob? Multi account... Yea rigth, learn to play maybe?

Billabong-Babe today at 22:21 Meh.. You still suck, maybe me and xanther neglected it a bit. But you're still a noob for blaming krakkan

Wickerman today at 22:20 So do you. Just look at yourself U killed NUKE 1 man. Good job

Billabong-Babe today at 22:12 You really do suck !

Child in time

Start from bottom:

After this he blocked me

Billabong-Babe today at 22:27
Bit rich from a noob like you! All talk no action.

Wickerman today at 22:25 So, he is still noob? Multi account... Yea rigth, learn to play maybe?

Billabong-Babe today at 22:21 Meh.. You still suck, maybe me and xanther neglected it a bit. But you're still a noob for blaming krakkan

Wickerman today at 22:20 So do you. Just look at yourself U killed NUKE 1 man. Good job

Billabong-Babe today at 22:12 You really do suck !

weak...

Child in time

Yeayea:icon_biggrin: I love cookies. Maybe I could have 1 for my goldfishes aswell? They are really good. It's first time I get cookies without posion:icon_cool:

well i do have some fishfood for them.. vielleicht

Child in time

Ohh, that would be nice:icon_biggrin: Something I can have for free? If yes, take a look at my profile. I hope you like it. I made it for you:icon_redface:

Lol, only you say Tribal Godfather, my right hand is a noob and must be rimmed :icon_cry:

wait, can't agree any more :)

DeletedUser

Lol, only you say Tribal Godfather, my right hand is a noob and must be rimmed :icon_cry:

wait, can't agree any more :)

Your right hand is bad. You may not use it for bad things anymore:icon_cry: I hope its okay man. What else u think?

Child in time

Your right hand is bad. You may not use it for bad things anymore:icon_cry: I hope its okay man. What else u think?

Ehm i think ...

You owe -Cha0tic- to me :(

Lol.

Btw, i have a little secret plot lol, it's f*cking funny

DeletedUser

Ehm i think ...

You owe -Cha0tic- to me :(

Lol.

Btw, i have a little secret plot lol, it's f*cking funny

Your welcome to get -Cha0tic-... I don't want that ugly old scump anyway anymore. Smells like crap... What is the secret?