Interesting and funny igms

DeletedUser

this is what happens if you threaten a noob into leaving his family tribe

-=GK=-?? said:
Dominator1.0 today at 18:51
i wont join ur tribe becoz i like the tribe im in but i wud like 2 hav a non agresion pact with u and i they told u that we were thier acadamy tribe then they r lying becoz i hate gk and i wil tel that 2 there tribe leeder so dont atak us for bein close wiv gk coz we r not i wud like 2 be close though wiv ur tribe thanks anyway and plz understand that we r not an acadamy tribe to them they r just in such a mes that they feel they hav to drop their mes on us just like the british economy tony blair has made such a mess that gordon brown cant fix alone so he drops it on us the public to giv him money.

what the hell....

DeletedUser52486

Basically i am a really small player compared to this attacker and his tribe, but i just found it funny that he has sent a noble train and presumed that im on the rim i must be a complete noob.
This player and his tribe could wipe me out with ease its just i thought from such a player the attack would be better.
I will probebly get wiped off the earth for saying this but heck its not me main world.

Read from the bottem up
(forget the last message i was on a binge and decided to login tw at my mates :))

BIRMZGEEZA on 14.12. at 06:06
im pissed but you aint taking mu village woiioii

BIRMZGEEZA on 12.12. at 21:51
indeeed, but no resistance, have you even looked around me, the only reason there are still some players around me is because im not allowed to attack them due to tribe reasons

dior.ind on 12.12. at 20:56
Yeah... I know. I didn´t think I´d find resistance... But as you may have seen, I have some points, some villages, and lots of extra troops. so timing probably won´t be a problem for me. I have some offense left to spare at a village with no wall! In a couple of days extra troops will follow these!
see you in battlefield!!

BIRMZGEEZA on 12.12. at 20:50
If you timed it right you would of been able to have my village but unfortunatly its not the case.
ill cya on the battlefeild

BIRMZGEEZA on 12.12. at 20:41
well come on with that split second nobleing time you auto know what i mean

dior.ind on 12.12. at 20:32
I didn´t really understand what you tried to say...
2nd 3rd 4th what?

BIRMZGEEZA on 12.12. at 20:27
who nows atleast one worked that out.
So which one shall i take the 2nd or 3rd?
or maybe even the fourth

oooooooooooooooo its tense

dior.ind on 12.12. at 20:26
Ah, and do you think that an attack at ram speed will make me think it´s actually a noble train?

BIRMZGEEZA on 12.12. at 20:26
excellento :)

dior.ind on 12.12. at 20:25
fine by me!

BIRMZGEEZA on 12.12. at 20:23
I will make thy a deal, i will greet your troops with ale and cheese aslong as you greet mine with jacket potatoes and watsits

BIRMZGEEZA on 12.12. at 20:20
Unless some currency will be coming my way im afraid to say no we will not be able to give you ale on top of the cheese

dior.ind on 12.12. at 20:18
Ok. We´re counting on it.
And the good thing is that troops will arrive a little after new year´s eve, so some left overs probably will be available.
If you could arrange some ale, it´d be very nice too!

BIRMZGEEZA on 12.12. at 20:09
Cheddar? to be honest i dont think so.
As you see my troops only have a small variety, they have the american type cheese, they have aged cheese funny enough actually if i recall correctly one of my troops has just opened his own store where he makes cheese though he isnt that good so ive heard.

Anywho ill try to arrange it

dior.ind on 12.12. at 20:06
I do!! I love cheddar cheese. Can it be arranged?

BIRMZGEEZA on 12.12. at 20:00
Your not very nice are you, do you like cheese?

Ill give your troops some cookies and they will have a splended time here

DeletedUser

Rofl...

jrailfan2010 on 16.12. at 06:30
hello,
how are you today,
I'm thinking of joining your tribe,
because some of your tribe mates are attacking me for no reason at all,
so ....

*invites me*

portrait

Rofl...

jrailfan2010 on 16.12. at 06:30
hello,
how are you today,
I'm thinking of joining your tribe,
because some of your tribe mates are attacking me for no reason at all,
so ....

*invites me*

lol,
I migh have put you name as our recruiter, lol . But I changed it now, dont worry. Damn, never thought this would work. :lol:

DeletedUser

hey :) said:
wills370 today at 16:58
ooo now there is no need to get personal Kingy... with regards to my "Real life". even though im pretty sure by been on the computer right now im still in "Real life?". i have however a GF (ok you may not be that cool but it actualy stands for a girlfriend...should probly try getting one sometime kingy might help that attitude of yours... but hey if i went on a date that would have to involve another woman which would classify as cheating. (most women dont like that..little advise for you there...) anyways back to the point. Last friday i was actualy out all night :) boxing day party you see. Happens when you have a social life. Unlike you who i guess assumes that you have to spend hours and hours on this.. it only takes around 20 mins a day to do well. although might explain why your so grouchy about losing if your spending this much time on here.

And with regards to the pr0... i forgive you. Although i would of thought you would have been better at distinguishing between noobs and pr0s with your name been noobkilla and all. but hey i think ive probly beaten down your self esteem enough already dont you???

and now now nooby dont make exuses. Im sure benburt was equally as disapointed by your performance as i was.

King noobkilla today at 17:06
one second while im almost done reading that droning message of yours. wait i think we have been messaging for almost 20 minutes. you should sign off an go have a fun time with all your goodie goodie girlfriends!

p.s. im sure a player as suckish as you say i am sniping 40+ nobles from a 500k player isnt too shabby. maybe you being a real pr0 and all, you could teach him! :) oh and another thing, i love how your nuke land 5 hours before your nobles do! its better than benburts, ill give you that. ;D

heh heh, maybe wills has to increase his time online. just so everyonje else knows how active he is. :lol:

DeletedUser

that last post by king muffin was a logging on mistake, its was posted by the player KING NOOBKILLA

DeletedUser

That looks familiar... Are you the famous shapeteacher? Can you teach me too?

DeletedUser

heh heh, maybe wills has to increase his time online. just so everyonje else knows how active he is. :lol:

or maybe his login time is just fine :icon_razz: or maybe that 20 minutes a day is just on one specif aspect of this game...or maybe it is just a trick......or maybe its the end of the world....o wait to far... Argggg

anyways :)

King noobkilla dosent have any nukes left and barly any defence.. and isent the most active person in the world either. (wastes to much time in the forums then the actual game :p and is a lil bit of a sore loser...

but apart from that it was nice nobeling him :)

DeletedUser

lol i remember the name from somewhere "king noobkilla" hmmmm... are yes in the tribe for 2 days and asked for help lost a village then left.

hmmm at the time you had 70~80k points the tribe had around 200k what were you thinking better yet what were my recruiters thinking.:icon_eek:

/goes and changes tribe privs:icon_wink:

sorry to hear that no one else helped you out noobkilla:icon_cry:

DeletedUser59128

or maybe his login time is just fine :icon_razz: or maybe that 20 minutes a day is just on one specif aspect of this game...or maybe it is just a trick......or maybe its the end of the world....o wait to far... Argggg

anyways :)

King noobkilla dosent have any nukes left and barly any defence.. and isent the most active person in the world either. (wastes to much time in the forums then the actual game :p and is a lil bit of a sore loser...

but apart from that it was nice nobeling him :)

awww, isn't he cute? hating on a little kid like that? he just loves being the big bully around here, am i right? anyways, seriously wills370, for a 18 year old, i would think you would have a more 'developed' sense of spelling. didn't we learn these things in grade school? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser59128

lol i remember the name from somewhere "king noobkilla" hmmmm... are yes in the tribe for 2 days and asked for help lost a village then left.

hmmm at the time you had 70~80k points the tribe had around 200k what were you thinking better yet what were my recruiters thinking.:icon_eek:

/goes and changes tribe privs:icon_wink:

sorry to hear that no one else helped you out noobkilla:icon_cry:

ah, i remember you! i don't know why you guys asked me to join, but i just wanted to see if your tribe mates would be desperate enough for points that they would actually support me! :icon_rolleyes:

p.s. im surprised that they didn't choose to give me duke powers, then i would've had some real fun!

DeletedUser

ah, i remember you! i don't know why you guys asked me to join, but i just wanted to see if your tribe mates would be desperate enough for points that they would actually support me! :icon_rolleyes:

p.s. im surprised that they didn't choose to give me duke powers, then i would've had some real fun!

lol that would have been funny oh well shame to see only one vill left i told them not to support you with 14 tribe changes and a support request within <10hrs of joining a tribe i thought you where a refugee.:icon_cry:

as for duke powers lol just lol points don't count towards being a leader:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Don't you just love watching noo... uh, I mean players... fight?

DeletedUser39896

Don't you just love watching noo... uh, I mean players... fight?

QFT, Though i'm beggining to dislike willis. I don't like anyone that with their last breath starts going on about their great "social life" and claim to know that they know the other person and they have no social life........WTF!

DeletedUser

??? said:
Dailen1 today at 06:35
Now I am confused. What village do you plan on nobling first?

mrsmith703 today at 12:27
Idk yet. I only have 2 nobles right now so I will decide once i have 4

I am used to playing coin worlds... is it actually possible to get 4 nobles in your first village? If not... I guess his village will let me recruit more noblemen.

DeletedUser

QFT, Though i'm beggining to dislike willis. I don't like anyone that with their last breath starts going on about their great "social life" and claim to know that they know the other person and they have no social life........WTF!
Well that's not really the case... Started the other way around so don't judge if you don't see the whole conversation.... :icon_rolleyes: