Intersum Of V.O.

DeletedUser

Wasn't me, as I said

Again, wasn't me
Again, wasn't me

Tell me Christoff8188, was it you who gave Shlomzi your password?

Good bye.

EDIT: In addition, I wonder how long Shlomzi will be co-playing Christoff8188? Will he just randomly decide to play another account when it suits his fancy? Ahh the question we will all be waiting for!

Tune in next time boys and girls. It will be drama. It will be lies. It will be a whole lot of Bullshit! It will be SHLLOOOMMZZZZIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

This is the point where you can all cheer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shlomzi

No because your proof often has something to do with an assumption on your part. Kind of like an assumption based on that fake mail rcfant89 sent out which you bit onto hook line and sinker. Your proof is a perception, and your proof is often very very wrong.

You got owned Shlomzi. Even if you still have a spy in DarkTM you still got owned.

I fail to see how I got owned?

You do realise that valpone is very open to being banned now for what he did? I'd think that would count as DarkTM getting owned. I also think the fact that it is now public knowledge that your leader is a pathetic cheater also means you got owned. I also think the fact that Cuda was wanting to bail on DarkTM (Oh yes, I have proof) yet DarkTM did nothing also means DarkTM got owned. Needless to say he has now quit and it makes very little difference anyway. I also think the fact that you lost one hell of a player in Christoff8188 also means you got owned.

I fail to see where I was owned? As said, I never even read the forums on Christoff8188 nor did I read his mails. The only thing I did was dodge attacks that came in (He's been busy for a few days) and I was planning to take out kingspound near him.

Edit: My spies have now been given to others for use. Have fun <3

DeletedUser

This was interesting from the moment every single member from DarkTM that I have ever seen on these forums, except Next003, posted here. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

This was interesting from the moment every single member from DarkTM that I have ever seen on these forums, except Next003, posted here. :icon_razz:

Especially on a thread all about you :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

EDIT: Hmm yeah I guess I would rather not get into that at this point in time!

Shlomzi

EDIT: In addition, I wonder how long Shlomzi will be co-playing Christoff8188? Will he just randomly decide to play another account when it suits his fancy? Ahh the question we will all be waiting for!

Tune in next time boys and girls. It will be drama. It will be lies. It will be a whole lot of Bullshit! It will be SHLLOOOMMZZZZIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

This is the point where you can all cheer.

I was never really co-playing. I was playing his account for a few days to help him against kingspound in his area while he was busy. I actually told him this yesterday:

[18/03/2009 18:41:41] ShadowKnight4141 says: I don't think I should play your account anymore. But I'll leave it up to you
[18/03/2009 18:41:52] ShadowKnight4141 says: I've not been reading your mails and been reading very few forums
[18/03/2009 18:41:59] ShadowKnight4141 says: So as you know Im not using your account to spy
[18/03/2009 18:42:06] ShadowKnight4141 says: Im just dodging attacks etc when Im on
[18/03/2009 18:42:36] Christopher Matthews says: Meh, fair enough.
[18/03/2009 18:42:45] ShadowKnight4141 says: I don't mind playing it
[18/03/2009 18:42:47] Christopher Matthews says: Was hoping you could pwn kingpound, but oh well. :p
[18/03/2009 18:42:48] ShadowKnight4141 says: I'm enjoying it
[18/03/2009 18:42:54] ShadowKnight4141 says: And I'm willing to continue playing
[18/03/2009 18:42:57] ShadowKnight4141 says: But Im leaving it up to you
[18/03/2009 18:43:02] ShadowKnight4141 says: As its kinda unfair for me to make that decision

Notice there how I actually didn't care if I was to continue playing it or not? Now, if I was spying with that account and that was my only spy, do you not think I'd want to keep playing a little more? The fact that I was willing to give it up - as I still have other spies, means that your assumptions are just that - assumptions.

I think the lies, deceit and bullshit come from you and your tribe, Kyndig :icon_wink: That will be proven soon enough, quite a few people have access to my spies now and are getting quite nice information to make some juicy PnP!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

- I was never really co-playing. I actually told him this yesterday:

[18/03/2009 18:41:41] ShadowKnight4141 says: I don't think I should play your account anymore. But I'll leave it up to you
[18/03/2009 18:41:52] ShadowKnight4141 says: I've not been reading your mails and been reading very few forums
[18/03/2009 18:41:59] ShadowKnight4141 says: So as you know Im not using your account to spy
[18/03/2009 18:42:06] ShadowKnight4141 says: Im just dodging attacks etc when Im on
[18/03/2009 18:42:36] Christopher Matthews says: Meh, fair enough.
[18/03/2009 18:42:45] ShadowKnight4141 says: I don't mind playing it
[18/03/2009 18:42:47] Christopher Matthews says: Was hoping you could pwn kingpound, but oh well. :p
[18/03/2009 18:42:48] ShadowKnight4141 says: I'm enjoying it
[18/03/2009 18:42:54] ShadowKnight4141 says: And I'm willing to continue playing
[18/03/2009 18:42:57] ShadowKnight4141 says: But Im leaving it up to you
[18/03/2009 18:43:02] ShadowKnight4141 says: As its kinda unfair for me to make that decision

Notice there how I actually didn't care if I was to continue playing it or not? Now, if I was spying with that account and that was my only spy, do you not think I'd want to keep playing a little more? The fact that I was willing to give it up - as I still have other spies, means that your assumptions are just that - assumptions.

I think the lies, deceit and bullshit come from you and your tribe, Kyndig :icon_wink: That will be proven soon enough, quite a few people have access to my spies now and are getting quite nice information to make some juicy PnP!

I love how my assumptions hold no water and yours are air tight.

Let's just say this Shlomzi. There is no one single player on this game that I trust less than you. Others can make up their own minds.

I feel bad for the cases like Christoff8188 who get used by you and then thrown away. They are either too innocent or too stupid to figure out the only reason you play this game.

EDIT: Apologies Intersum for hijacking your thread, got a little carried away :p.

DeletedUser

Yes, you're right about one thing. We do deceive our enemies. *gasp* Omg *gasp*, we are really terrible for that.

You keep talking about all this glorious PnP, I can't wait to see it. Why don't you stop posting in this thread and get to it because I really can't wait for you to make your own thread about how much we suck. It will be quite amusing.

DeletedUser

Rofl. Calis deleted his post. Not sure if anyone saw it.

Calis, put it back up, I think its needed...

Internal Server Error

*Wonders whether he should report everyone for being off-topic*

I'd feel bad for the mod if he had to read through all this pathetic crap :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Fine...

All I had to say was that after reading the last few pages... somehow...everyone needs to just SHUT UP.

If you want to continue this argument do it in shlomzis thread that will be coming out as this thread is about intersum. Aside from that I will be one of quite a few who I believe will not read it as it will just make me frustrated and mad at those flaming each other into oblivion. I feel like the forums have downgraded into a bunch of kiddy arguments and I like quite a few others have been turned away from them recently.

Also I believe those of us reading can see what happened and I believe the entire incident to just be "fill in word here"

oh and just a quote for you all...

[3/17/09 3:20 PM] ShadowKnight4141: Mass bullshit isn't my thing

(I apologize to you intersum that your thread got hijacked and I wish you luck with the rest of the war)

DeletedUser

Yeah, this thread has gotten off topic. We'll just wait for Shlomzi's thread then...

DeletedUser

...Or check out Dk333's thread :icon_wink:

@Calis: I don't care that "my thread" got hijacked. I like seeing a 10 page thread about me :icon_razz:

Zeddy Le Mange

Intersum,
What have you done?
10 pages,
And no conclusion.
Took me ages,
to read all this.
Is there a point?
Kinda takes the piss.
However Mr Intersum,
(ps Im drinking)
I feel the love;
The forums got me thinking;
I'm worried their quality is sinking.
And Im going to get another one.

DeletedUser

...Or check out Dk333's thread :icon_wink:

@Calis: I don't care that "my thread" got hijacked. I like seeing a 10 page thread about me :icon_razz:

id say more of the 1st post defacing your name. next 10ish posts countering it and labeling the creator a noob, and the rest is pretty much just bickering between tribes..