Intersum Of V.O.

DeletedUser

Question - if a player PURPOSELY jacks an account, I.e. kills all troops, deletes all mail etc, can they get punished? Because I won't report if it's pointless...

As far as this war, I'm now rooting for DSL. DarkTM, mainly valpone has now lost ALL my respect. He thinks the spy has gone (with hidden privs), but give it a few days and he'll discover that I wasn't spying, neither was my co-player.

Valp, you couldn't have made a bigger mistake...

DeletedUser

Question - if a player PURPOSELY jacks an account, I.e. kills all troops, deletes all mail etc, can they get punished? Because I won't report if it's pointless...

As far as this war, I'm now rooting for DSL. DarkTM, mainly valpone has now lost ALL my respect. He thinks the spy has gone (with hidden privs), but give it a few days and he'll discover that I wasn't spying, neither was my co-player.

Valp, you couldn't have made a bigger mistake...

Why are you QQ'ing on the external forums? Shlomzi had access to your account.

And yes, it is illegal to screw up an account as a sitter.

DeletedUser

And do you know that he was offered THREE other accounts in darkTM? I was the fourth. But I offered because I know his skills as a player, and I wanted to see them first hand.

We'll see about that

DeletedUser

DRAMA DRAMA llama Obama.

I see there is some internal bitching going on, I'll be sure to take part soon. Go go Power Ranger Chris! :)

DeletedUser

I just looked on the ranking for world 29 and Christoff8188 is no longer in DarkTM
I wonder why this has happened

DeletedUser

Lawl. You guys have NO idea.

1. You don't know the whole story
2. You didn't even ASK for my side of the story
3. You still have spies, and players willing to give their accounts away to shlomzi, or even me if I wanted it. But will I? No.
4. If I was a real 'spy', I would have reported you myself for having a 'push' account. Did I? No
5. I've been with bunny/TM longer than pretty much all you guys, so why would I go major spyage on you?

DeletedUser

If he is letting outside sources account sit I would think its fairly straight forward. I am just glad that someone else was account sitting me when I went on vacation. Christoff though I like you a lot if you want people with skillz to sit your account you had plenty of options in darktm. However I would not have admitted to having all my troops destroyed on public forums either.

Shlomzi

If he is letting outside sources account sit I would think its fairly straight forward. I am just glad that someone else was account sitting me when I went on vacation. Christoff though I like you a lot if you want people with skillz to sit your account you had plenty of options in darktm. However I would not have admitted to having all my troops destroyed on public forums either.

Your two leaders are cheaters.

rcfant uses push accounts (He admitted it,) and valpone took the sit of Christoff, passed it to a 53 rim player and sent all his troops out. Smart, but we all know now how pathetic DarkTM is.

Edit: After seeing this I decided I'd get some more information from your forums. Should make for a nice PnP ;)

DeletedUser

Shlomzi you have no idea what you are talking about. rcfant89 said that in a fake circular mail intended to draw you out. And it worked like a bloody charm. You got played like a fiddle.

DeletedUser

Lawl. You guys have NO idea.

Wrong, we know you spied. STFU.

1. You don't know the whole story

We know you spied, that's all we need to know.

2. You didn't even ASK for my side of the story

Because we don't care what you have to say, we know you lied and spied.

3. You still have spies, and players willing to give their accounts away to shlomzi, or even me if I wanted it. But will I? No.

That maybe true but that's irrelevant to your situation. We "fix" any spy problems we have when we find out (or in your case wait a short period of time) If we find out we have more spies, we'll boot them too.

4. If I was a real 'spy', I would have reported you myself for having a 'push' account. Did I? No

No, you just passed the info to Shlomzi who then reported me for "push accounting". As I said before, I'm not a cheater so report me all you want, I'm still here and will be here for as long as I want to be.

5. I've been with bunny/TM longer than pretty much all you guys, so why would I go major spyage on you?

Idk, maybe because you are an idiot and/or backstabber and/or disloyal, etc. choose your own word to describe yourself, however you did spy and we know you did so just stfu and gtfo.

Shlomzi

Shlomzi you have no idea what you are talking about. rcfant89 said that in a fake circular mail intended to draw you out. And it worked like a bloody charm. You got played like a fiddle.

You do realise that I was on the Christoff8188 account as a favour to take out the V.O. guy beside him, kingspound?

I never actually read the forums or mails on that account, just as a little FYI. I had no need to, just as I still have no need to do so as I still have my spies (which you'll see in a few minutes.)

DeletedUser

You do realise that I was on the Christoff8188 account as a favour to take out the V.O. guy beside him, kingspound?

I never actually read the forums or mails on that account, just as a little FYI. I had no need to, just as I still have no need to do so as I still have my spies (which you'll see in a few minutes.)

You expect me to believe ANYTHING you say? You? Thanks but no thanks. Even when you provide me with "proof" I very rarely believe it.

DeletedUser

But I offered because I know his skills as a player, and I wanted to see them first hand.
lol, if it smells like a rat, behaves like a rat, then its most likely is a rat.
yup

Last edited by a moderator:

Shlomzi

You expect me to believe ANYTHING you say? You? Thanks but no thanks. Even when you provide me with "proof" I very rarely believe it.

Aye. That's because people who are delusional tend to hold on to fallacies and reject blatant facts.

DeletedUser

Wrong, we know you spied. STFU.

Wasn't me, as I said

We know you spied, that's all we need to know.
Again, wasn't me

Because we don't care what you have to say, we know you lied and spied.
Again, wasn't me

That maybe true but that's irrelevant to your situation. We "fix" any spy problems we have when we find out (or in your case wait a short period of time) If we find out we have more spies, we'll boot them too.
you 'fix' spy situations huh? Ok.

No, you just passed the info to Shlomzi who then reported me for "push accounting". As I said before, I'm not a cheater so report me all you want, I'm still here and will be here for as long as I want to be.
No, I didn't. He did that by himself. Why would I feed info about that? From what I hear it was fake anyway.

Idk, maybe because you are an idiot and/or backstabber and/or disloyal, etc. choose your own word to describe yourself, however you did spy and we know you did so just stfu and gtfo.
Yeah, ok. But how many times do I have to say it? I WAS NOT THE SPY! FFS, its annoying me. I don't have any problems with any of you, I never have. But now, there is one of you who I have a problem with, and thats valpone. He completely destroyed my account, which is against the rules and is WAY beyond unfair. Ok, you all call me a spy etc, but smashing an account to the ground, after FOUR months of hard work by the owner, is unacceptable.

DeletedUser

Aye. That's because people who are delusional tend to hold on to fallacies and reject blatant facts.

No because your proof often has something to do with an assumption on your part. Kind of like an assumption based on that fake mail rcfant89 sent out which you bit onto hook line and sinker. Your proof is a perception, and your proof is often very very wrong.

You got owned Shlomzi. Even if you still have a spy in DarkTM you still got owned.