Intersum Of V.O.

DeletedUser

Ah, I see. QFT is usually used as Quit F*** talking (at least in my experiences), which is what I thought he was saying. If he meant what you said, then that makes perfect sense.

Pfft what kind of boards are you on!?! :lol:

I have been on a whooooole lot of boards and never seen it used in this manner hehe.

You're just strange. :icon_razz:

Shlomzi

Pfft what kind of boards are you on!?! :lol:

I have been on a whooooole lot of boards and never seen it used in this manner hehe.

You're just strange. :icon_razz:

Aye.

I've never seen it used for what rcfant said it was used for. I understand how he thought there was a disagreement though if he thought thats what it stood for.

Shlomzi

thats what im saying, V.O. control more nearly 2/3 of the K.

(Control, and it bieng your village are different yes, but if you are farming it, all of its resources are going to your tribe. meaning it is a part of your tribe. even if just a farm)

Farms cannot be counted as part of your tribe. So what if you're getting the resources. The point is that anyone could come along and easily noble them. The villages themselves do not belong to the tribe so cannot be counted.

DeletedUser

i know, but it is still a part of land which they use, it is THIERS nobody else has claim to it.

what im saying is, tha V.O. dominate more than land than DarkTM. and if your going to calculate and bring in equations for war. the amount of farms and farmspace you have should also be included..

apart from that who would be so dumb to noble a village in the middle of V.O. terratory? i dont htink people are that dumb.

Shlomzi

i know, but it is still a part of land which they use, it is THIERS nobody else has claim to it.

what im saying is, tha V.O. dominate more than land than DarkTM. and if your going to calculate and bring in equations for war. the amount of farms and farmspace you have should also be included..

That's stupid.

Firstly, it's impossible to calculate the amount of farmspace because I doubt they'd all be honest about it.

Secondly, others can lay claim to those villages if they want. V.O. doesn't own them and they can just as easily be nobled by anyone else. Therefore, it doesn't count as their territory.

apart from that who would be so dumb to noble a village in the middle of V.O. terratory? i dont htink people are that dumb.

You call that dumb? I hope to God you're not a leader so. Nobling villages in enemy territory is a very very very commonly used tactic, as you can use that base, stack it to the top and then build a nuke and nobles in there and attack the enemy from close range. Plus, it means V.O. can't send as much support to the front as you have a village really close to them that could attack at close range.

So yes, if enough people do it, it is a very effective tactic.

DeletedUser

without a level 20 wall? you know what... you are a genius obviously...and ofcourse you can build a nuke and nobles within minutes...

its a lost cause. making yourself even more outnumbered is simply stupid, if you want to get past thier support you simply pick a village which is just past thier border with you.

also i know of this tactic. but the thing is how many of thier farms are around 4k? i dont think noobish players and barbs(bonus's) will build thier wall to 20... or even 10.

plans take time. the plan you just said would work if not for the very short time limit you would recieve.

if they had A nuke near the village, they could clear wall to 0 with ease, and kill off the support which was landing there... its a nooby mistake where you would be needlessly be killing your troops.

and as i said. terratory. V.O. has alot more in the K. again.. as i said nearly 2/3.

thier core is TIGHT can you read that? so your plan wouldnt work. you would simply get each support killed as it was sent, the village would most likely be catted and rammed within 20 hours of you taking the village.

and dont tell me teamwork is a must in this. because ofcourse any half decent leader would time the support and attack so that it landed within 30-40 mins of each other.

Shlomzi

Metric, I'm not even going to answer that as it is flawed in so many ways. But the tactic you described which I said would work has worked in many worlds. I've experienced it working first hand in these worlds:

W12
W15
W17
W26
W30

Prizonerofwar

without a level 20 wall? you know what... you are a genius obviously...and ofcourse you can build a nuke and nobles within minutes...

its a lost cause. making yourself even more outnumbered is simply stupid, if you want to get past thier support you simply pick a village which is just past thier border with you.

also i know of this tactic. but the thing is how many of thier farms are around 4k? i dont think noobish players and barbs(bonus's) will build thier wall to 20... or even 10.

plans take time. the plan you just said would work if not for the very short time limit you would recieve.

if they had A nuke near the village, they could clear wall to 0 with ease, and kill off the support which was landing there... its a nooby mistake where you would be needlessly be killing your troops.

and as i said. terratory. V.O. has alot more in the K. again.. as i said nearly 2/3.

thier core is TIGHT can you read that? so your plan wouldnt work. you would simply get each support killed as it was sent, the village would most likely be catted and rammed within 20 hours of you taking the village.

and dont tell me teamwork is a must in this. because ofcourse any half decent leader would time the support and attack so that it landed within 30-40 mins of each other.

Thats the most flawed argument i've ever seen so prepared to be flamed/murdered/killed.
I shall let shlomzi deal with this one ;)

Shlomzi

Thats the most flawed argument i've ever seen so prepared to be flamed/murdered/killed.
I shall let shlomzi deal with this one ;)

Since Jax wants me to tear it apart I shall as Jax owns what I do, as he owns me. Therefore he overrules what I decide :icon_wink:

I'll answer it later.

Prizonerofwar

I was about to post this
Nvm, Its so flawed even shlomzi isn't going to quote wall it.
If anyone has the time to write up a 10page report to point out these flaws it'd be greatly appreciated.
But again nvm >.<

DeletedUser

Since Jax wants me to tear it apart I shall as Jax owns what I do, as he owns me. Therefore he overrules what I decide :icon_wink:

I'll answer it later.

im not saying it doesnt work... just that its not the best tactic for DarkTM to use in its situation against V.O.

thier too tightly nitted together for it to work as well as you intend.

thats my opinion.. if you dont share it then you dont have to..

and yes. ive used it also in w13, and on this world aswell (when we first started nobling, our tribe used it to take out the rank 3,4&5 who had united against us)

Last edited by a moderator:

Shlomzi

Please note the word "Stack" that I have used before when describing this tactic. Walls don't take that long to build up at all, especially up to level 10 or so. Furthermore, I do doubt V.O. would notice it immediately thus giving further time to DarkTM.

Furthermore, if they were to stack it with 100k troops or so, it would take a lot of nukes to kill it - nukes V.O. supposedly don't have.

In addition to that, I said they can build nukes and nobles there while it's stacked. Who said anything about attacking them immediately after one takes the village? I don't recall even implying it.

That's another crappy argument. If you were to pick a village past their border with you, then it takes longer for your troops to reach them than it does for their support troops to return home, or for them to organise local support. I have an example of this in W31, if you would like to see it let me know.

I know on World 30 I lost one of my farming raids to a farm because someone put troops in there to spike it and the wall was level 20. The barbarians / bonuses automatically build up and often do build up their walls. I have the report if you want proof.

These plans are simple. They would take, for me, less than a day to organise. Especially with members of the caliber of DarkTM's members.

That's why we do this wonderful thing called "timing support." I firstly doubt they'd notice it immediately. Even if they did, a village in the 1x1 of the village you noble, if you're unlucky enough, holds a nuke, then you still have 20 minutes or so after you noble the village to time support in afterwards.

And DarkTM has a lot of territory outside K55, so therefore those outside K55 could quite easily noble "behind enemy lines."

20 hours? That's plenty of time. The way I see it - if everyone sends support, then the damages even if the village is cleared is spread over a lot of people so it isn't substantial. One defense village per person - not that big of a deal. But think of that amount of nukes it would take to clear a village with 100k troops - that would take a long time to rebuild and give DarkTM further time to secure their borders.

Then you just defeated your own argument.

Thank you and have a nice day.

DeletedUser

Please note the word "Stack" that I have used before when describing this tactic. Walls don't take that long to build up at all, especially up to level 10 or so. Furthermore, I do doubt V.O. would notice it immediately thus giving further time to DarkTM.

Furthermore, if they were to stack it with 100k troops or so, it would take a lot of nukes to kill it - nukes V.O. supposedly don't have.

In addition to that, I said they can build nukes and nobles there while it's stacked. Who said anything about attacking them immediately after one takes the village? I don't recall even implying it.

That's another crappy argument. If you were to pick a village past their border with you, then it takes longer for your troops to reach them than it does for their support troops to return home, or for them to organise local support. I have an example of this in W31, if you would like to see it let me know.

I know on World 30 I lost one of my farming raids to a farm because someone put troops in there to spike it and the wall was level 20. The barbarians / bonuses automatically build up and often do build up their walls. I have the report if you want proof.

These plans are simple. They would take, for me, less than a day to organise. Especially with members of the caliber of DarkTM's members.

That's why we do this wonderful thing called "timing support." I firstly doubt they'd notice it immediately. Even if they did, a village in the 1x1 of the village you noble, if you're unlucky enough, holds a nuke, then you still have 20 minutes or so after you noble the village to time support in afterwards.

And DarkTM has a lot of territory outside K55, so therefore those outside K55 could quite easily noble "behind enemy lines."

20 hours? That's plenty of time. The way I see it - if everyone sends support, then the damages even if the village is cleared is spread over a lot of people so it isn't substantial. One defense village per person - not that big of a deal. But think of that amount of nukes it would take to clear a village with 100k troops - that would take a long time to rebuild and give DarkTM further time to secure their borders.

Then you just defeated your own argument.

Thank you and have a nice day.

rawr to that :L

i keep tabs on my enemies, if a village anywhere near me was nobled by an enemie.. i would notice.

also by "plans take time" your plan is to attack them. with what troops? it would take atleast a few weeks to produce a worthy offensive army.

i think you have me on the ropes. but i still wouldnt use this tactic over others, in this case.

Shlomzi

rawr to that :L

i keep tabs on my enemies, if a village anywhere near me was nobled by an enemie.. i would notice.

Of course you'd notice. What I'm saying though is that if, for example, DarkTM nobled a village beside one V.O. player, then it would be extremely unlucky for that V.O. player to be online and looking at his map the exact second after DarkTM nobled it. It likely isn't going to happen. What I'm saying is that there is usually a 20 minutes - 1 hour gap minimum before it is picked up.

also by "plans take time" your plan is to attack them. with what troops? it would take atleast a few weeks to produce a worthy offensive army.

Wait, so let me get this straight. Your only back up to your argument is that it takes time to make troops? Well guess what - people don't only make troops when they hear a plan is going to happen. People are constantly making troops and usually have some ready.

i think you have me on the ropes. but i still wouldnt use this tactic over others, in this case.

Where did I say I'd use this tactic over others? I wouldn't, I'm just saying it would work.

Shadowcaste.

It being done before.
A low point player nobles a villaes in the middle of lots of enemy players that village gets stacked and enemy think arghh they can't have that village lets nuke it and noble it.
The stacked village with moral on its side kills loads of enemy nukes and weaks the enemy easy :D

Danm didn't read that some said this already danm sorry

Oh and it worked really well in world ten for some tribe not sure who
metricjake your wrong here.
Also the support could be timed to land just after the noble train hits if the tribe is any good

Last edited:

DeletedUser