Intersum's Sig Tutorial

DeletedUser24253

I would use it but,you gotta pay for photoshop dont you?

Any free programs?

I b cheap.

DeletedUser

*cough* I went TO the *cough* caR to RENT from the video shop. *cough* But I lost my KEY *cough* and the GENerator was broken. *cough*

DeletedUser

*cough* I went TO the *cough* caR to RENT from the video shop. *cough* But I lost my KEY *cough* and the GENerator was broken. *cough*

Torrents are way too slow for me :icon_sad: My downloads go at around 5 Kb/Second :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I have 750-1000 MB worth of C4D's so I'm not gonna upload em, but just search planetrenders and other graphics sites for C4D packs.

DeletedUser

Scanlines Tut
[spoil]
scanlinestutorial.jpg
[/spoil]

Shine Tut
[spoil]
shinetutorial.png
[/spoil]

Text Reflection Tut
[spoil]
textreflectiontutorial.png
[/spoil]

Round Edge Tut
[spoil]
roundedgestutorial.png
[/spoil]

These are VERY simple tutorials. familiarize yourself with the tools, and become creative and don't just keep yourself restricted to the tutorials.

If you would like a tutorial on something specific, feel free to request and I will make it as simple as possible to understand

DeletedUser

Thanks TTB! <3 Well I have got to try those out some time. I use planet renders and such, but I can never get the type I like. I do not like downloading packs because it slows my comp, I downloaded a PR resource pack and it had 2000 fonts. Took me an hour of clicking to delete the sucky ones, which were most of them.

DeletedUser

Thanks TicToc! Very good tuts, and easy-to-do steps :icon_biggrin: