Intersum's Sig Tutorial

DeletedUser24253

Zenron,I downloaded gimp,seems that I can edit pics,ext,just cant do any major affects tho,such as Anywho,which uses Gimp,correct?

I go to the setting and they appear as blank and cant be used,what shall i do great master?

<33

b1rock

Gimp is good got any good brushes and look around for tuts trype Gimp signature tutorials on google and it comes up with some

DeletedUser24253

Gimp is good got any good brushes and look around for tuts trype Gimp signature tutorials on google and it comes up with some

Thanks.
<33 but the real problem is,everything showss up s unavalaible,rofl.

Downloaded it wrong?

All i can do is add text,use brush,and some other simple things and im basicly done,Anywho uses it,why his so sexay and mine no b sexay?:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Thanks.
<33 but the real problem is,everything showss up s unavalaible,rofl.

Downloaded it wrong?

All i can do is add text,use brush,and some other simple things and im basicly done,Anywho uses it,why his so sexay and mine no b sexay?:icon_redface:

<33 I dont think you downloaded wrong :icon_neutral: Maybe you are looking at the wrong places? And also look up tuts and stuff to get familiar with the Gimp affects :icon_wink:

DeletedUser24253

<33 I dont think you downloaded wrong :icon_neutral: Maybe you are looking at the wrong places? And also look up tuts and stuff to get familiar with the Gimp affects :icon_wink:

Alright,what do I search for?

Guides for GIMP?
rofl.

Your sig looks supa sexy,mines,ehh.

DeletedUser

I used some of TicToc's Tuts to make a new siggy :icon_biggrin: They worked out very well (Though it was a bit annoying translating PS to GIMP)

DeletedUser

the text reflection looks good. you could use a eraser @5 - 15% opacity to blend the scanlines in if you have trouble with making it fit in.

DeletedUser

--Or use layer masks. With a nice gradient overlay to blend it in perfectly. :]

Though I'm not sure if that function is available in GIMP.

DeletedUser

Well, guys School is almost out so I will be digging you guys for tuts then. May try one later if I have time.

DeletedUser

--Or use layer masks. With a nice gradient overlay to blend it in perfectly. :]

Though I'm not sure if that function is available in GIMP.

Layer Masks are available in GIMP, I've tried them before :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs45/i/2009/119/0/e/Prince_of_Persia_by_Lucas_Jeeves.png

Prince_of_Persia_by_Lucas_Jeeves.png

Using some of your tuts TTB. Better upload later Photobucket is being mean.

DeletedUser

Everything you can do on photoshop, you can do on GIMP. You just need to find the right tricks to do it.

www.gimptalk.com

All you will ever need :)