Introducing RK

DeletedUser

Well there seems to be a lot of mentioning to Who? and since I am a Who? member I will join this conversation now. If you have questions pertaining to Who? ask PaliDan..
Fixed. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser3452

Welcome to World 33. I am sure things are going to become very interesing for you soon.

I love cats...Infact I even made a COA for one of our players in DETOX. Here take a look!

balkan.jpg

Impressive! Furthermore that cat is super attractive. Mew!

Thank you for the offer of further questioning on the Who? branch of thought. For the minute I have no more questions to ask, but should any arrise it's good to know where to send them.

DeletedUser

Impressive! Furthermore that cat is super attractive. Mew!

Thank you for the offer of further questioning on the Who? branch of thought. For the minute I have no more questions to ask, but should any arrise it's good to know where to send them.

whoa dude ur attarackted to cats???? lol

DeletedUser3452

Look at the picture in the first post; I am the one with the blue fur.

DeletedUser

Hey! We're cats so why wouldn't we fancy cats? We're not dogs and hump everything in sight. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I find cats very attractive.

Perhaps we can meet up some times with some sexy felines...

DeletedUser

Since the creator of the thread feels that this thread has done it's job, and he would rather see it into General Discussion than having the off-topic posts deleted, i moved the thread, and undeleted the posts.

And Lord Hellz, next time you have issues with my decisions, PM me, i am sure we can work something out :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Thanks for sitting :p Abusing my stepdad's laptop Hellz, and Mew! (Because I'm a cat and to keep it on-topic).

BTW, whoever asked, I was in D.A. :>

Repinski

Hmm this thread has kinda died down now that Hellz doesn't have any more questions for the time being.

DeletedUser3452

To be honest I'm not so sure it's my lack of questions so much as it is the General Discussion forum. Hardly anyone checks this area.

DeletedUser

Moving the thread to General Discussion has almost the same effect as locking it. :icon_neutral:

I would rather see some more activity on this area than on the main w33 forum :)

Repinski

Moving the thread to General Discussion has almost the same effect as locking it. :icon_neutral:

I would rather see some more activity on this area than on the main w33 forum :)

I have to agree with you on both statements because they clearly are the truth.

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, to the Who? member, as I'm to lazy to look at the stats on my own how is Who? fairing in there war against Hawks, Legion etc. Again sorry for my randomness.

Repinski

We are doing exceptionally well considering the odds. We are holding LEGION back and maybe even pushing them back a little and as for Hawks, I'll let IFY answer that as he has more knowledge in that aspect of the war.