Introductions

-shadow

I remember you and so do my villages 367 -399 haha I remember being in Skype chats with you, probably were in the same tribe at one point too. You probably don't remember me but thats ok, these aren't tears I just ate something really spicy :icon_cry:
Yeah I quit for exams before that war started
Then I think some time after the account was just deactivated, lol
Yeah you'd remember me, one of the few people who took account sits back in undecided xD
And I remember you too, Dylan right? I actually honestly believed youre 12 my entire time at undecided xD sorry about that xD

Snipe This

Yeah I quit for exams before that war started
Then I think some time after the account was just deactivated, lol
Yeah you'd remember me, one of the few people who took account sits back in undecided xD
And I remember you too, Dylan right? I actually honestly believed youre 12 my entire time at undecided xD sorry about that xD
Well when people kept saying I was 12 what are you suppose to believe? I am not 12, the fact I have been on that world for over a year should prove that I am at least 13 :lol:
undecided, that was so long ago. I am impressed you can remember my name, a lot of my irl mates can't remember that, they all know me by my last name. Have mates come up to me a year after knowing me and ask what my real name is lol

mithrillx

Mith, i am big troll, believe in god etc stuffs :D

I love: tennis and football, Red wine and vodka and drama especially drama movies, conversations all of it.

I hate: stuck up ppls with no humour......

Gamerdrw

Names Gamerdrw seriously played on W1, 8, 32, 49, and 62(?). These forums are dead for the beginning of the world, compared to how I remember them.. Jeez

Azazel Aziz

Still Going Strong
I recognise a couple of names on the forums but not many, I'm quite glad actually - should make the world a little more fresh.