Is LSHRV breaking?

DeletedUser

some members have gone and joined C2 from LSHRV... is this a sign that LSHRV are starting to break, knowing they cant win and joining the enemy? Will more follow? Will they fight back and turn this around? Is this going to cause chaos in LSHRV? We will see. Discuss. I expect this to be flamed, so i will not post anymore, just read :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The only thing on the verge of collapse is kreamer and robonots villages

This has awoken our tribe more than anything I've seen so far and could possibly end up being a good thing that has happened to us,but for now we keep these :axemen: flying till we have our revenge :icon_twisted:

MichielK

some members have gone and joined C2 from LSHRV... is this a sign that LSHRV are starting to break, knowing they cant win and joining the enemy? Will more follow? Will they fight back and turn this around? Is this going to cause chaos in LSHRV? We will see. Discuss. I expect this to be flamed, so i will not post anymore, just read :icon_wink:

I think it's a sign that people are getting tired of being cursed out by Gammy...

129188532482944185.jpg

...or being in a tribe that uses dishonorable tactics...

129183345347029477.jpg

...or running the risk of getting nobled out if one of the leaders dislikes you...

129168666829791156.jpg

Take your pick :icon_razz:

DeletedUser78416

Telling a former tribemate they are full of sh*t constitutes cursing them out?...$4.00

rimming useless noobs who refuse to help the tribe...$10.00

Being called dishonorable when your once former ally declares war on you without warning...priceless.

For everything thing else, theirs michielK's double standards, don't leave home without them.

DeletedUser

So they join a tribe that stabs its allies and longtime friends in the back within hours of ending an agreement?

They should fit right in in your tribe then.

Kreamer

The only thing on the verge of collapse is kreamer and robonots villages

This has awoken our tribe more than anything I've seen so far and could possibly end up being a good thing that has happened to us,but for now we keep these :axemen: flying till we have our revenge :icon_twisted:

i dont believe you have sent me a single attack have you? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

oh I have:icon_biggrin: ,just not from my old mjh account

MichielK

I just had to see this one LOL

Telling a former tribemate they are full of sh*t constitutes cursing them out?...$4.00

They're a former tribemate because you told them that. You cost the tribe 2 active players and over 6 million points because you had to feel big and powerful, well done.

And to think I accused you of having no effect on the war...boy, was I wrong :lol:

MichielK

So they join a tribe that stabs its allies and longtime friends in the back within hours of ending an agreement?

An ally that merges without telling us? A longtime friend that considering declaring war on us already? And after 8 months, you're still whining about the 8 hours you lacked in preparation time?

Quit drinking the kool-aid already.

Kreamer

ahh i forgot you switched accounts mjh! my bad ill give you credit, youve sent an alright amount of attacks.

And as for the original post, I didnt not jump ship for being a coward afraid LSHRV would crumble. I wasnt even that much of a frontline player. I switched because C2 is a more fit tribe for me. LSHRV was disorganized and fought in the council a lot. Counting on other forces (shall remain unnamed) to come in and save them for the past few months. C2 is self reliant and a greatly accomplished tribe. After all what coward jumps tribes that puts him in a much more dangerous position than he was already in? Cowards stick in a tribe they do not agree with (some of them have already mailed me wishing me good luck! dont mean to call you guys cowards by the way, no offense intended)

DeletedUser

rimming useless noobs who refuse to help the tribe.

It would have been one thing if that was what you announced to your tribe or even why CBK told you he wanted alex out. However you announced that alexhol was spying for C² and that he was booted and nobled on that basis. This, as we all know now, was a blatant lie that you are now trying to cover up by saying you attacked him for being useless.

This incident more than any other shows what HRV has devolved to.

DeletedUser

I would really want to find that epic MK's qoute saying-we would never use spies. But I don t have the time, I just found some rubbish in my back yard that needs to be taken out.

@C²-you guys are full of that-you were bad allies crap. and we would never use a spy (not only that, but you would publicly point them out). You used treachery in a war (war-GAME) you are winning, what is with that?

@Kreamer-C² fits you better? How the hell do you know, you ve been there for 15minutes.
''C2 is self reliant''. i won t dispute, but, how many millions did C² aquire through BANG members-well not sure, but much more then they took from us. We never had direct contact and I can t say what kind of a person are you, but judging by this..oh boy, oh boy. And nobody buys this crap from you. You are saving your ass, nothing more

@Mac - I was right about the mullet (some things are genetical)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you weren't aware of c2's double standards tokic?

Just because somethings bad for us to do it doesn't mean its bad for them to do

DeletedUser

They should fit right in in your tribe then.

Agreements, when in end-game, have to end at some point. We've been over why c2 chose to declare war on LSHRV, and they're perfectly valid.

Let me give you, and thus Gammy, a little hint when you want to keep members. Don't run around saying you want to noble them out. I know for a fact macondude heard many times that Gammy wanted him nobled out, from my own sources, and I know that alexhol was nobled out for no reason besides that Gammy wanted him gone.

What, would you have preferred that macon await his doom? He did more for the tribe than I've seen most of LSHRV do, and that's speaking from an ex-c2 perspective on the war (as I was in c2 briefly). Perhaps you should pay attention to who matters, and do what you can to keep them. For example...Gammy isn't doing anything. Perhaps he's the one you should be considering nobling out, not macondude. In fact, macon had all his support out, even when he left. He waited until he left to withdraw it. That means that he had tons out, supporting the tribe that didn't want him. Are you joking when you say he backstabbed his friends? Be his friends, then say that he did.

All of that applies somewhat to Kreamer as well, by the way.

I would really want to find that epic MK's qoute saying-we would never use spies. But I don t have the time, I just found some rubbish in my back yard that needs to be taken out.

Spies and people leaving for c2 are different. It may be a stretch, but:

1) I suspect LSHRV have spies, or are trying to get some.
2) People leaving for c2 doesn't mean they spied. I spoke to macondude quite a lot, and he said that he didn't pass along information. He just planned to leave, because LSHRV didn't want him. He wouldn't wait for his doom. He made new friends, but he never spied.

@C²-you guys are full of that-you were bad allies crap. and we would never use a spy (not only that, but you would publicly point them out). You used treachery in a war (war-GAME) you are winning, what the is with that?=

War is won without treachery? Give me one war that wasn't won using spies, in any game or real life where spies could be used. Gimme a break. There is no such thing as treachery so long as you don't break any rules, or steal a duke's/baron's sit and dismiss/disband. Treachery by winning, and helping the players who ask for help? Just because you couldn't hold them, doesn't make it treacherous. Please, that's ridiculous. You act like LSHRV wouldn't do the same if it could.

@Kreamer-C² fits you better? How the hell do you know, you ve been there for 15minutes.
''C2 is self reliant''.

Oh, you aren't aware that the tribe that works together, that does things, could fit a player better? Especially when I'm sure Kreamer has spoken to c2's council, and gotten to know many players. What a bad assumption.

i won t dispute, but, how many millions did C² aquire through BANG members-well not sure, but much more then they took from us. We never had direct contact and I can t say what kind of a person are you, but judging by this..oh boy, oh boy. And nobody buys this from you. You are saving your, nothing more

@Mac - I was right about the mullet (some things are genetical)

They acquired 6mil from BANG! players. They acquired 1.6mil from you. And then they took from your players now, which adds another 3mil at least. It's not their fault you can't hold your players.

He's doing what he found best. It's not his fault LSHRV sucks, as I said. And for macon...did you expect him to wait around and be nobled out like alexhol when he gave his all to the tribe? Really? Didn't think so.

DeletedUser

He made new friends, but he never spied. .

fat chance!

You act like LSHRV wouldn't do the same if it could. .

you don t know this. if we were desperate and losing (or desperately losing) maybe, but c2 are braging all the time how they are kicking our ass, so why do this? Doesn t it taken sth out of it? Out of them being so high and mighty on the forums.

Oh, you aren't aware that the tribe that works together, that does things, could fit a player better? .
What the hell do you know how things are done in lshrv? it s all hear-say for you.
He gotten to know them? It must ve been love at first sight then

They acquired 6mil from BANG! players.

This is just plain stupid. http://www.twstats.com/en16/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=7283 How many players from this list is from bang??
*I would direct those interested to click on the 'tribe changes'' when checking on a player*

And while we are at it, I think somebody should change bang-c2 on the world maps into family tribes, or main and academy tribe.
As for gammy doing nothing, this goes to show how little you know, and when someone doesn t have a clue what goes on in our tribe (except for what a defector and a coward tells him) he really should keep a lid on it
And to add, I had respect for some guys in C2, especially MK-not only are they more skilled than me in this game, but they showed dignity in many occasions on the forums, but not any more.liar liar pants on fire

DeletedUser

fat chance!

Because you, who hardly know macon, would know better than I, one of his best friends? He didn't spy, and you don't know what you're talking about if you think he did. This constant suspicion is why LSHRV is failing; you don't know how to keep your members happy because you keep accusing them of doing things they didn't do. Even macon was more respectful than you'll know by refusing to spy, even when he planned to leave. He didn't withdraw his support prematurely, for the sake of argument. You think he'd spy when he wouldn't even withdraw his support? Doesn't make much sense to me. So I have the ethos, considering I know him and have better credentials and relations with him, and the logos, considering the logic I've applied. Good luck proving me wrong, the odds lie in my favor.

you don t know this. if we were desperate and losing (or desperately losing) maybe, but c2 are braging all the time how they are kicking our ass, so why do this?
To end the war more quickly. It's a waste of time to continuously attack you, you'll just keep doing nothing. c2 wants to end the game and win...you're saying you're not going to take any opportunity within the rules and most codes of acceptable conduct. You don't know it either. But considering that LSHRV bragged about having a spy in their tribe, I wouldn't put it past them.

What the hell do you know how things are done in lshrv? it s all hear-say for you.
1) I've had spies in LSHRV.
2) I've played in c2, so I know how they work. I never liked a tribe as much as c2, because of their playing.
3) I've sat players in LSHRV (my spies). I know how you work.

This is just plain stupid. http://www.twstats.com/en16/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=7283 How many players from this list is from bang??
My mistake. They gained 60mil from BANG! (6k villages, I made that mistake). They gained 12mil from you in points taken from war village conquers. Then account for players leaving etc.

Thanks for disregarding all my points about how you wanted macon gone, how you wanted multiple players gone, how you can't keep a tribe together, and how LSHRV is failing because of people like Gammy who can hardly keep their mouths shut. Try taking that into account when arguing with me. All you're doing by not replying is proving you have no reply, and as such proving my points.

And while we are at it, I think somebody should change bang-c2 on the world maps into family tribes, or main and academy tribe.
As for gammy doing nothing, this goes to show how little you know, and when someone doesn t have a clue what goes on in our tribe (except for what a defector and a coward tells him) he really should keep a lid on it
And to add, I had respect for some guys in C2, especially MK-not only are they more skilled than me in this game, but they showed dignity in many occasions on the forums, but not any more.liar liar pants on fire
Thanks for editing after posting.

They shouldn't be family tribes, because they aren't announced as such. In addition, they aren't all joining c2, nor would they all be accepted. BANG! still operates separately. It was, as the BANG! duke said, a semi-merger, but they will remain separate entities.

You think defectors are the only ones I speak to? You're funny. And considering that he knew of Gammy spouting off his mouth about wanting him gone, I think his information is pretty good to begin with. For someone who doesn't know his own tribe (hence not keeping it together) I'd expect you to do a bit better in arguments like this. I know your tribe better than you, bet that stings :icon_eek:.

*MK* has done more for your tribe than Gammy. They've provided more support, more nukes, and most importantly, have moved to the front to fight. Gammy had plenty of chances, and didn't take them. Perhaps he's afraid his 40 second trains will fail on c2, eh? Too busy nobling barbs? Just contributing nukes and support doesn't cut it. If everyone played like him, and only frontliners fought, the tribe would lose. Which it is. Go figure.

Have fun losing respect. If I were you, I'd lose respect for the people that caused it. The people like Gammy, who destroyed LSHRV from within. Have fun with them, really.

jdt14

I have not read all of these posts, so hope that this is not disjointed.
The thing that jumped out at me was that mjh78 has openly admitted to playing an account other than his own "original" account, it won't be hard to find out which one.
How was this accomplished? Unless the account was nobled out (or sitting for a player) which would have made the villages part of mjh78's account , the only way I know a player can access another player's account long term is by using the original players' log in code, which I believe is a direct violation of the game rules.

I will give LSHRV an opportunity to provide an explanation before I send this off to the game mods to be investigated.

Wouldn't it be ironic for them to be here on the forum and yelling about honor while choosing what rules of the game to follow.

MichielK

I have not read all of these posts, so hope that this is not disjointed.
The thing that jumped out at me was that mjh78 has openly admitted to playing an account other than his own "original" account, it won't be hard to find out which one.
How was this accomplished? Unless the account was nobled out (or sitting for a player) which would have made the villages part of mjh78's account , the only way I know a player can access another player's account long term is by using the original players' log in code, which I believe is a direct violation of the game rules.

I will give LSHRV an opportunity to provide an explanation before I send this off to the game mods to be investigated.

I'm a game mod, and your assumption is wrong. There are legal ways to move to a new account, and you can find them here.

While I cannot be 100% sure (game mods aren't permitted to mod the worlds they play), I assume that mjh's account switch went by the book.

Last edited:

MichielK

I would really want to find that epic MK's qoute saying-we would never use spies.

We don't. We invited two people who wanted to leave their tribe for valid reasons. Neither Kreamer nor Robonot gave priviliged information or offered to spy for us. If that's what they wanted, do you think they would have moved to C² and deal with all this fallout?

Also, you're in LSHRV. Considering the fact that The Flojd has been forwarding circular mails and the entire C² claims list for weeks if not months, you don't have the right to accuse others of spying...not when your tribe has been caught doing it.