Is LSHRV breaking?

DeletedUser78416

Now this line made me laugh the most... Gammy has remained far away form any conflict with C² since the war started and he has the audacity to accuse me of being a coward!

pwned much?

Maybe you should revisit twmaps before pwning yourself so much. I have been moving closer, you? Thats right, no time to move. That would take away from your crying time.

Pot calling kettle black to put it politely.

The gammy pot calling the Ende kettle pwned is more like it.

Fact 1 - Gammy took only 1 (or maybe 2) villages off of a very inactive low lev player from Dust throughout the entire war/conflict or whatever Gammy wants to call it today. I took off of several players, active, inactive, skilled, unskilled, awake, asleep, man, woman or child.

So alexhol and MV00MV were both low level players? Well, Alexhol is, but MV00MV seems ok to me. Weren't these your former and current tribemates...you shouldn't call your tribemates low level inactive players, it hurts their morale. :lol:

Fact 2 - Gammy never even sent any attacks at me and to my knowledge no attacks at any of us during the war/conflict or whatever Gammy wants to call it today. Even tho we were right next to each other. Whereas i had a go at one of his wellstacked villages. Didnt get it but i had a go.

Troops aren't built in a day...sorry to say, plus we weren't at war and I had other plans. Sorry you aren't important enough to pay attention to.

Fact 3 - Gammy has achieved exactly the same as me in the C² war net gain.

You've taken 3 or 4 villages too? From who? I call lies.

Fact 4 - Gammy is closer to the C² frontline than me AND hes had many months longer than me to get there. From C² point of view looking at these stats we both appear to have the same reluctance to get onto the frontline.

There is some reluctance on my part, time based, but the ultimate factor was I had nothing to support myself with after helping out my tribemates. Can't very well move on up to the east side to get your piece of the pie (see what I did there?) with no troops...:icon_rolleyes:

Basically all u do is throw insults, every single person who uses these forums says so and yet ur so blind, ignorant or simply stupid to see it or believe it. Your arguments r all total fail, your insults r basically rude and your attempts at humour r just not funny. If u have 99% of the forums telling u that u speak rubbish.... then u probably r speaking rubbish.

Did you know that 99% of statistics are made on the fly...much like yours. :lol: Stop insulting me by the way, I might have to cry myself to sleep, then wake up and leave my tribe. :lol:

To psychoanalyse your ramblings, ur clearly a selfobsessed, egotist who craves attention and will do anything to recieve this attention, even at the cost of your 'teammates'. Every time weve crossed path ingame i see u talking down to everyone around u... u just dont know how to interact with people on equal footing. Its very sad really...

You are now on ignore...lets see how much more attention you get from me...:lol:

As for your attempt to use the Haza quote to make a point, if u bothered to read it hes pointed out that the quote ive used shows a possible insult (U6 telling u to enjoy your ignorance) not one that ive made. In my opinion this isnt an insult and im sure none of the forum-mods would ever construe it as such. If thats the only insult u can find someone has said directed at Gammy then the forum-mods r doing a good job by ignoring it.

Oh, so now we are dealing with possible insults...:lol:

And as for me using the term 'we' in my posting, all this shows is that i myself am a team player when talking in public about my tribe... Gammy on the otherhand, as every user of these forums can see, only thinks of himself and therefore wouldnt know how to conduct himself correctly on the forums when speaking about his tribe. I havent made any reference to issues within LSHRV in any of my posts, ive made it clear ur not liked and thats all. U constantly put the tribe at risk by discussing any divisions in public... if u have issues with how im playing the game then discuss it with officers.

You...a team player? :lol:

-you refuse to help or support any member of LSHRV that wasn't former sunny...

Some team player you are. You took the merge so you would live, nothing more.

And why are you so adamant to put words in others mouths? Can you not just speak for yourself?

DeletedUser

"What do you mean we? As in you think you are a part of LSHRV? You do nothing to help the tribe, other than CBK and former Sunny players. You aren't even in the tribe. Just because somebody decided to lump us together as a family tribe...means very little."

1) Wasnt that someone you?

2) Thats the same reason i got nobled, being accused of doing nothing, just because were not in the main tribe doesnt mean were not doing anything. Do we suddenely become helpful when we join LSHRV? Or do we get nobled if we stay in Sunny?

DeletedUser

So alexhol and MV00MV were both low level players? Well, Alexhol is, but MV00MV seems ok to me. Weren't these your former and current tribemates...you shouldn't call your tribemates low level inactive players, it hurts their morale. :lol:

Im a low player now, because of LSHRV, but when you were attacking me you wouldnt have said that.

DeletedUser78416

"What do you mean we? As in you think you are a part of LSHRV? You do nothing to help the tribe, other than CBK and former Sunny players. You aren't even in the tribe. Just because somebody decided to lump us together as a family tribe...means very little."

1) Wasnt that someone you?

2) Thats the same reason i got nobled, being accused of doing nothing, just because were not in the main tribe doesnt mean were not doing anything. Do we suddenely become helpful when we join LSHRV? Or do we get nobled if we stay in Sunny?

I dont understand #1

And #2, I had zero to do with you're situation. You weren't in the main tribe because you didn't want to be, me tinks.

You and Ende were holding on to some sort of Sunny nostalgia...

DeletedUser78416

Im a low player now, because of LSHRV, but when you were attacking me you wouldnt have said that.

Yes I would, and did, but you didn't read he quote well. I was referencing what your daddy Ende said.

DeletedUser

Just because somebody decided to lump us together as a family tribe...means very little.

Wasnt that someone you?

DeletedUser78416

Just because somebody decided to lump us together as a family tribe...means very little.

Wasn't that someone you?

Negative ghostrider

Let me explain a little something to you...in part because C² is so hypocritical:

Sunny, to me, was nothing more than a tribe with 50% nubs. Sure you guys have some good players, which we have now, but not everyone is a good player worth having.

When C² says they like the 'spoils' of war, they are referring to the robonot and Kreamer situation...taking the best (well, in this case just taking :lol:) two players from the tribe they are warring. If they have their eye on say two or three more players that they feel are good, and they succeed in getting them to switch over...that is the spoil.

Basically what they are saying is everyone else in LSHRV isn't worth their time, which in essence is what I said about Sunny---> you guys had some good players, and everyone else isn't worth my/our time. Whether it be because they are noob, inactive, whatever.

This is the type of hypocrisy that leads to most of the arguments on here.

I get labeled as the bad guy because I come straight out and say I wouldn't want a player because of their playing ability...but because C² chooses to say it a little more discrete, they get the reprieve and praise...it's all the same thing at the end of the day.

Do you think I feel slapped in the face when C² says I am not worth their time and they wouldn't want me in their tribe? No.

If it were up to me I wouldn't have merged with Sunny...not fully in the sense. We could have agreed to stop fighting each other so we could focus on C², but for whatever reason leadership at the time felt it was more beneficial.

The point is, if you feel slighted, you shouldn't. C² wouldn't want you in their tribe because you arent an active good player, they just sugarcoat it to keep the peace.

So, the next time you feel I am being too harsh on players with the noob calling and such, just know that there is more than one way to skin a cat. What do you think C² is basically calling the majority of LSHRV?

Didn't think about that did ya.

MichielK

Gammy, you still don't get it, do you?

You had all the active players in HRV, plus HRVa, plus LS, plus Sunny, plus a few dozen offworlders, plus the guys you picked up from *MK*. What is that, 120 people to work with? 150? If you had kept even half of those, you'd have more active players than us right now.

Inactivity is not a force of nature, it's an element of the game that you can control. Instead of nobling small barbs, hiding behind the lines, and making people feel like crap, you could've spent the past 8 months motivating them, giving them advice, making them feel important and wanted, and leading by example.

If you had simply done that, this war would look very different. You'd still have Kreamer if you didn't curse him out. You'd still have Robonot if you didn't threaten to eat him. You'd have all of Sunny fighting us hard if you didn't bash them in public. You wouldn't have so many inactives if you could've made the offworld recruits feel like they were part of something special.

Heck, you complain about people quitting without setting a sitter or sending a password. You think that's an oversight on their part? You think that's disloyalty? Heck no. It's them giving you the finger for ruining their TW experience.

You're part of the tribal leadership; that means you work for the tribe, not the other way round. If you can't sacrifice yourself for the tribe, you have no business being a duke or baron. Motivating people isn't optional, it's your job...and you haven't been doing it.

That is why you fail.

DeletedUser

dragon2823 30/08/2009 was the nobling i refer to which on closer inspection was u taking back a village he had nobled off u. Your alex conquer was during the HRV large op on him (which u constantly refuse to admit any HRV organisation against Dust) and the MV village is at the exact time discussions were underway about us merging Nov 2009, was that an opportunist snipe before the ceasefire was in place... hmmm

Troops aren't built in a day...sorry to say, plus we weren't at war and I had other plans. Sorry you aren't important enough to pay attention to.

I was so unimportant u sent me ingame mail on the day u nobled 3 low barbs in my area threatening me that u were about to rim me... and as i said, u never even sent a single attack at me, in approx 6months after sending that mail.

You've taken 3 or 4 villages too? From who? I call lies.

I cant see a single C² village on your nobling history, whose the liar?

-you refuse to help or support any member of LSHRV that wasn't former sunny...

Yet again airing tribe issues on the forums, tut tut.

MichielK

I get labeled as the bad guy because I come straight out and say I wouldn't want a player because of their playing ability...but because C² chooses to say it a little more discrete, they get the reprieve and praise...it's all the same thing at the end of the day.

Oh, bull.

There are a dozen valid reasons not to take a player in: inactivity, lack of trust, concern with their attitude, not knowing them well enough, thinking they'd hate it in C² and would be happier where they are, etc, etc. Lack of playing ability isn't one of them.

Lack of playing ability is a cop-out, it's an excuse, it's a reason given by tribes unwilling to invest time and effort into their players. Give us a player who's active, has the right attitude and is willing to learn, and we'll give them the tools, information, advice and guidance to achieve greatness.

You've called Macon a noob who's more about chatting than playing. He's not, but who cares if he was? Skills can be taught, character can't. Macon is active, social, fun, motivated, and hard-working. He has C² written all over him, and we'd take him in even if he didn't know the difference between a spear and an axe.

Don't claim we're the same. How we view and value players may just be the biggest difference between LSHRV and C², and one of the most important reasons why we're winning.

DeletedUser78416

Gammy, you still don't get it, do you?

You had all the active players in HRV, plus HRVa, plus LS, plus Sunny, plus a few dozen offworlders, plus the guys you picked up from *MK*. What is that, 120 people to work with? 150? If you had kept even half of those, you'd have more active players than us right now.

Inactivity is not a force of nature, it's an element of the game that you can control. Instead of nobling small barbs, hiding behind the lines, and making people feel like crap, you could've spent the past 8 months motivating them, giving them advice, making them feel important and wanted, and leading by example.

If you had simply done that, this war would look very different. You'd still have Kreamer if you didn't curse him out. You'd still have Robonot if you didn't threaten to eat him. You'd have all of Sunny fighting us hard if you didn't bash them in public. You wouldn't have so many inactives if you could've made the offworld recruits feel like they were part of something special.

Heck, you complain about people quitting without setting a sitter or sending a password. You think that's an oversight on their part? You think that's disloyalty? Heck no. It's them giving you the finger for ruining their TW experience.

You're part of the tribal leadership; that means you work for the tribe, not the other way round. If you can't sacrifice yourself for the tribe, you have no business being a duke or baron. Motivating people isn't optional, it's your job...and you haven't been doing it.

That is why you fail.

I thought I was on ignore? :lol:

Where you get your math numbers...that is beyond me...150 players! :lol:

ruining tw experiences? I was in a tribe with hill berries remember. He didn't ruin my experience. :icon_biggrin:

I get along with just about everyone in our tribe...its the slackers who get called out, that are the ones who 'feel like crap'.

You have no idea the lengths that some of us have gone, to keep morale up, keep players playing. This is why you say the things you say, you only go by whats said here. Not your fault really, you just don't/didn't know any better.

I would like to think I motivate plenty...obviously I motivated macon right out of the tribe...:icon_rolleyes:

Do you see me talking that way to daram...zvone...axl? or any of the others who are actually doing things, participating and not worrying about stupid skype chat.

No, you don't. You see me jumping on the slackers who don't participate at a level high enough to say they are doing everything they can to help their tribemates. When people arent growing to be able to gather more vills to build more troops in to help out...sorry, they are slacking and gotta go. They will be the downfall of the tribe in either case. Either by not playing to a high level, growing and helping out more, or by jumping ship because they get called out on it.

With Kreamer, I absolutely did not curse him out. You must be from a place that only uses swear words on special occasions and all other times are pure blaspheming :lol:

I just told him he was full of crap (but the other word) because of something he said...that is not being cursed out. Get your facts straight. And I wasn't even saying it in that bad of a light...don't know why he took it that way...needs a thicker skin perhaps.

How many times have you basically called me worthless michiel? You don't see me crying about it.

DeletedUser78416

Oh, bull.

There are a dozen valid reasons not to take a player in: inactivity, lack of trust, concern with their attitude, not knowing them well enough, thinking they'd hate it in C² and would be happier where they are, etc, etc. Lack of playing ability isn't one of them.

Lack of playing ability is a cop-out, it's an excuse, it's a reason given by tribes unwilling to invest time and effort into their players. Give us a player who's active, has the right attitude and is willing to learn, and we'll give them the tools, information, advice and guidance to achieve greatness.

You've called Macon a noob who's more about chatting than playing. He's not, but who cares if he was? Skills can be taught, character can't. Macon is active, social, fun, motivated, and hard-working. He has C² written all over him, and we'd take him in even if he didn't know the difference between a spear and an axe.

Don't claim we're the same. How we view and value players may just be the biggest difference between LSHRV and C², and one of the most important reasons why we're winning.

Right:icon_rolleyes:

But when you're losing a war and villages just about everyday, skype is not a priority.:icon_rolleyes:

And players this far along in the world...if they don't have a grasp on the game yet...too bad. If we weren't at war it would be another story, but none of us has the time to babysit.

You speak high and mighty from your golden soap box...yes you do. But oh if the tables were turned...:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

But when you're losing a war and villages just about everyday, skype is not a priority.:icon_rolleyes:

Skype allows for instantaneous communication, which is quite useful for discussing current war ops and helps build tribe morale through everyone getting to know each other. I guess I can see why that wouldn't be a priority for you though...why change what works. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser78416

Skype allows for instantaneous communication, which is quite useful for discussing current war ops and helps build tribe morale through everyone getting to know each other. I guess I can see why that wouldn't be a priority for you though...why change what works. :icon_neutral:

I do talk to some folks on skype, but the purposes for which macon and such use skype, I can assure you, are not for war purposes. But, to each their own. :icon_biggrin:

jdt14

Adam, plain and simple the reason we are/were/will be losing is we weren't ready, period.
- This may account for the first wave of losses (I believe that this was estimated at 100 villages, but in case I 'm wrong let's say 150.
Looking simply at the stats:
Side 1:
Tribes: C²
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LSHRV
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,529
Side 2: 242
Difference: 1,287

If this devastating start which represents approx 12% of C2 conquers against LSHRV, How do you explain the fact that you guys have survived over the last 8 months, also how do you account for the other 88% of villages lost. Plus you claim these villages were held by inactives who did not just return to life (or something like that) so what purpose did they serve to LSHRV? They could not attack or help support, and IF LSHRV made a conscious decision to stack inactive villages thus reducing their available levels of defense for other players, that is a stragety - the fact that it did not work cannot be held against the attacker. If the villages were not stacked, then LSHRV was not impacted by the loss - they were never going to get support from those villages.

There is some reluctance on my part, time based, but the ultimate factor was I had nothing to support myself with after helping out my tribemates. Can't very well move on up to the east side to get your piece of the pie (see what I did there?) with no troops...:icon_rolleyes:

Unless you are sending offensive troops as defensive support there is no reason why you cannot participate in operations against C2. It takes no more or less time to type in a C2 village in the coordinate slot than it does an inactive or barbarian. Also even part time, with the abundance of probable targets available (based on your claim of inactivity level in LSHRV) it would have been possible to gather and defend a cluster of villages at or near the front within 8 months from the sept 15 declaration by C2 .

This requires 2 responses:
1) If Endo supports players that support LSHRV, then in reality Endo is providing support to LSHRV because without that original support the second level of support would not be available.

2) Why would anyone chose to support you - they never do enough, never get it right, they have no value expect for how they can be used and they are told so publically. Whether within the tribe or with supposed allies this is just a morale breaker, and if this is how you define leadership it probably explains why leadership is so confrantational for you.
The key element in leadership is lead - by word, by action, by example. As the dominant leadership example for LSHRV in the public forum you (Gammy) set a very good example of how not to do it - unless your goal is a tribe of 1 - which IF the internal situation of LSHRV is as volatile as the apparent outlook is where you are headed.

You have no idea the lengths that some of us have gone, to keep morale up, keep players playing. This is why you say the things you say, you only go by whats said here. Not your fault really, you just don't/didn't know any better. .....
They will be the downfall of the tribe in either case. Either by not playing to a high level, growing and helping out more, or by jumping ship because they get called out on it.

That is what leadership is, and any player who is / had led a tribe understands those challenges.
If motivating players to leave gives you some sense of satisfaction it further calls into question whether you should be leading.
Instead of calling them the downfall of the tribe they should be taught to be better players, to play at the high level that you expect from others - but do not seem inclined to hold yourself to.

jakeeboy

I see those looooong chats with Justin finally won you over :p

(cheese grater :icon_twisted:)

DeletedUser

Ende... you should really re-read that last quote of your post and then the sentences immediately after it. last time i checked calling someone ignorant is a personal attack which orel1 did right after saying about gammy resorting to them.... :icon_rolleyes:

the hypocrisy there made me lol

Ignorance is fixable, it isn't a personal attack. It means he lacks facts. Calling him immature was, perhaps, a personal attack. But that's my perception, and I'll gladly admit as much. Whereas Gammy calls names, makes insults, assumes we're all children who don't know how to count, and makes cruel analogies. There's a huge difference between calling someone ignorant and stupid, and immature and an 85 year old without...certain things, so to speak.

So you, in turn, have made me lol :icon_wink:.

I was reading that and thinking the same thing, Ende and oral keep pwning themselves with their nonsensical random gossip. MichielK even pwns himself every now and again, but me wonders if he ever gets infracted for it, like I do...my guess is not. I can recall being called lazy, selfish and a pointwhore among other things, and those are all insults. :lol:

But nooooo, Im the instigator because I actually speak up on a FORUM and rebut many things that are said.

me tinks the forum mods are corrupt.

You are an instigator. Saying I know nothing is not a rebuttal. I have proof and logic on my side. You have nothing. This is why you're so ignorant, Gammy. People supposed to be loyal to you have said as much. As MK said, this is why you fail.

Gammy, you don't do anything for your tribe, know little on how to attack, know even less on how to lead, and complain that others are the noobs. When you send a 40 second train, and macon can send one under 1 second. When you don't fight, and macon does. You are the reason LSHRV fails, or at least one of them. You don't lead by example like a leader should, you don't inspire your members to fight, you just make excuses and blame everyone else for sucking. No wonder LSHRV is losing.

DeletedUser

Two players who had an advantage over their surrounding tribemates is hardly worth mentioning the word winning to. I see C²'s ties run deep in the backstabbing category. They run to switch tribes and attack while their former tribemates have their guard down because they thought they had trustable members. It is what it is...They have both lost respect and that is far more important.

I found this extremely funny, especially after all of your talk about how C2 is the hypocritical tribe.

Old New
None ~LOD~ 22nd June 2008 - 12:22:43 76,981
~LOD~ None 25th November 2008 - 07:00:02 819,9
None SOP 26th November 2008 - 01:00:02 821,015
SOP ~I~ 29th November 2008 - 07:00:01 827,833

So you quit ~LOD~ to join ~I~, which at the time was part of the AIDS alliance that had formed to take down ~LOD~. So much for not jumping ship.

But wait, that doesn't look right now does it? That tells us that you are still in ~I~, but we know you are in LSHRV. So you jumped ship once again. (Sorry for not providing the proof for this from TWstats. It seems to have stopped recording Gammy's tribal movement after he joined ~I~. The LSHRV recruitment page doesn't even hold a record of him joining either. Nobling records show that the move occurred between Feb 2 and Feb 5, 2009.)

Well at least you didn't take any villages from your former tribe, right? Woops, wrong again. I count 29 conquers from ~I~/meh after you left them.

Next time before calling someone a hypocrite, why don't you check what you are saying against your own history.

DeletedUser78416

I found this extremely funny, especially after all of your talk about how C2 is the hypocritical tribe.

Old New
None ~LOD~ 22nd June 2008 - 12:22:43 76,981
~LOD~ None 25th November 2008 - 07:00:02 819,9
None SOP 26th November 2008 - 01:00:02 821,015
SOP ~I~ 29th November 2008 - 07:00:01 827,833

So you quit ~LOD~ to join ~I~, which at the time was part of the AIDS alliance that had formed to take down ~LOD~. So much for not jumping ship.

But wait, that doesn't look right now does it? That tells us that you are still in ~I~, but we know you are in LSHRV. So you jumped ship once again. (Sorry for not providing the proof for this from TWstats. It seems to have stopped recording Gammy's tribal movement after he joined ~I~. The LSHRV recruitment page doesn't even hold a record of him joining either. Nobling records show that the move occurred between Feb 2 and Feb 5, 2009.)

Well at least you didn't take any villages from your former tribe, right? Woops, wrong again. I count 29 conquers from ~I~/meh after you left them.

Next time before calling someone a hypocrite, why don't you check what you are saying against your own history.

Did you bump your head crawling out from under your rock or have you just not been paying attention to anything this entire time?

Do you want me to find the original Gammy account owner so you can preach this senseless babble to him?

You do realize I took over this account and am not the original owner...

Way to pwn yourself coolio.