Is LSHRV breaking?

DeletedUser78416

Oral- I had absolutely nothing to do with alexhol and his situation, once again your facts (or lack thereof) are wrong. I simply said, in my own point of view, that I couldn't care less if he was spying, he was a useless noob and needed to be rimmed anyway.

Adam- same as above...I didn't even attack alexhol this last go around. I had 100% absolutely nothing to do with him and his situation. I have neither the time, nor the inclination to even remotely care about anybody spying or anything to do with anything other than attacking/defending. I have a simple belief system in that if I am honest, others will be honest, so I take things at face value and tend to believe what I am told when I ask someone directly.

As far as macon goes...he is/was a useless noob as well. His contributions to the tribe were lackluster to say the least. I knew something was up with him about a month ago and I did post in our 'not so hiddens' that I felt he should be rimmed. Guess I was right.

You can label me as whatever you want, but I speak the truth. Sorry if it is too brash for some. I got called a noob plenty when I first started out...I didn't cry about it like alot of you on here do. Suck it up and un-noob yourselves.

DeletedUser78416

I just had to see this one LOL

They're a former tribemate because you told them that. You cost the tribe 2 active players and over 6 million points because you had to feel big and powerful, well done.

And to think I accused you of having no effect on the war...boy, was I wrong :lol:

Wow, my words moved him that much...doubtful.

I like how you always assume how people are feeling and why they say things without actually knowing what you are talking about...cracks me up.

If he left because of that, which he already said he didn't, (so yay for you once again not paying attention to anything but yourself), he didn't belong with us anyhow.

Which two active players were you referring to again, because the only ones that left were Kreamer and Robonot? Now I'm really confused. :lol:

Kreamer

just a quick question, are you saying I wasnt active? Around finals in school I did drop activity a little, but i participated in several large scale ops where I sent all the nukes I had whether id be sending nobles or not. There wasnt many good ops to participate in lately but I sent a crap load of support out to Giaxbe and some to Msterjake and Sw17ch since the beginning of the war. (I am going to go ahead and assume someone will deny this and want to go ahead and give my response now: look at the K85 front, nobles picked up a lot more now that mine and macon's support is now gone, must mean it was helping quite a bit, hard to argue that!) So again Gammy, dont say im full of shit because its just too hypocritical :icon_wink:

This part goes to all of LSHRV, if you dont like me, its understandable. But dont assume we are the worst of the worst because we could have been much less honorable in the way we did this. I have gotten a couple mails from LSHRV members supporting me, some hating me, and some that are just confused. This was not something personal by any means. I know we are enemies in-game but Id still like to talk to 'some' of you. Not all of you... but some of you who know who you are. Some people I already have talked to and we agreed to be enemies in-game but still talk as friends elsewhere. I have already lost the one friend I cared most about and it hurt badly. But I dont want to lose anymore friends.

So hate me if you want, throw away our friendship if we had one, but know it wont change anything. Its just a game. None of us will be playing this 10 years from now.. atleast I hope...

DeletedUser

Oral- I had absolutely nothing to do with alexhol and his situation, once again your facts (or lack thereof) are wrong. I simply said, in my own point of view, that I couldn't care less if he was spying, he was a useless noob and needed to be rimmed anyway.

You just said you wanted him rimmed. You thought he was a noob. You have influence. Just by saying it, you influenced others.You had plenty to do with it. Perhaps you didn't noble or attack him directly, but you influenced his future greatly.

As far as macon goes...he is/was a useless noob as well. His contributions to the tribe were lackluster to say the least. I knew something was up with him about a month ago and I did post in our 'not so hiddens' that I felt he should be rimmed. Guess I was right.

You mistake the order of events. Because I am his friend, I know more than you. I remember days of asking him why he didn't move to c2. He said that he didn't want to betray his tribe. But when he found out about you, Gammy, he messaged me, and told me that you wanted him gone. I asked what he wanted to do about it, and he told me he didn't want to be in a tribe that didn't want him. He sniped, he sat, he worked, he had more conquers against c2 than you do. His lackluster performance is a bright, shining sun next to your own. Hypocrisy is strong with you, that's for sure.

You can label me as whatever you want, but I speak the truth. Sorry if it is too brash for some. I got called a noob plenty when I first started out...I didn't cry about it like alot of you on here do. Suck it up and un-noob yourselves.

Who's crying about it? Macon isn't a noob. These "noobs" are up villages on LSHRV. And macon doesn't even have his defense home, which again only shows how little he wanted to betray you guys, he was loyal to the last minute he was in the tribe. They're not the noobs here, you are.

Wow, my words moved him that much...doubtful.

I like how you always assume how people are feeling and why they say things without actually knowing what you are talking about...cracks me up.

If he left because of that, which he already said he didn't, (so yay for you once again not paying attention to anything but yourself), he didn't belong with us anyhow.

Which two active players were you referring to again, because the only ones that left were Kreamer and Robonot? Now I'm really confused. :lol:

Your words inspired macon to leave. Two active players, who are nobling from LSHRV now and winning. So bravo. You want truth? You just started the ending spiral to the end of your tribe. Accept it, it's your fault. Get over it, and stop saying they're noobs, when they're clearly the ones doing more than you.

DeletedUser78416

You just said you wanted him rimmed. You thought he was a noob. You have influence. Just by saying it, you influenced others.You had plenty to do with it. Perhaps you didn't noble or attack him directly, but you influenced his future greatly.

Wrong, I said he needed to be rimmed. As in, when all the drama broke out, my comment to the situation was afterwards. You must have me confused with somebody of a higher prestige rating than what I carry. I am a simpleton bro. I am a drone, a worker bee...I could give two craps about 'behind the scenes' stuff. I feel all players who don't help out need to be rimmed, I am not selective, I don't play favorites even if they are in my own tribe. If I was a useless noob ( I know, debatable) I would deserve to be rimmed as well.

You mistake the order of events. Because I am his friend, I know more than you. I remember days of asking him why he didn't move to c2. He said that he didn't want to betray his tribe. But when he found out about you, Gammy, he messaged me, and told me that you wanted him gone. I asked what he wanted to do about it, and he told me he didn't want to be in a tribe that didn't want him. He sniped, he sat, he worked, he had more conquers against c2 than you do. His lackluster performance is a bright, shining sun next to your own. Hypocrisy is strong with you, that's for sure.
:lol:...you mistake the order of events of me not giving a crap. Who cares what you think you know. You basically bring forth to light what is already out in the open...way to go Jacques Clouseau...actually dig up a useful piece of information and you might get an applause. You know nothing and are an attention seeker.

u6s5l said:
Your words inspired macon to leave. Two active players, who are nobling from LSHRV now and winning. So bravo. You want truth? You just started the ending spiral to the end of your tribe. Accept it, it's your fault. Get over it, and stop saying they're noobs, when they're clearly the ones doing more than you.

If macon left because of me, good. Let C² babysit the noob. I never had a problem with Kreamer so nothing bad to say about him.

Two players who had an advantage over their surrounding tribemates is hardly worth mentioning the word winning to. I see C²'s ties run deep in the backstabbing category. They run to switch tribes and attack while their former tribemates have their guard down because they thought they had trustable members. It is what it is...They have both lost respect and that is far more important.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wrong, I said he needed to be rimmed. As in, when all the drama broke out, my comment to the situation was afterwards.

Even better. You convinced the tribe he wasn't worth keeping because of drama. Again, thanks for proving my point.

You must have me confused with somebody of a higher prestige rating than what I carry. I am a simpleton bro. I am a drone, a worker bee...I could give two about 'behind the scenes' stuff. I feel all players who don't help out need to be rimmed, I am not selective, I don't play favorites even if they are in my own tribe. If I was a useless noob ( I know, debatable) I would deserve to be rimmed as well.

Then you are a useless noob, by your own standards, and need to be rimmed. You do less than macon, and he is, according to you, a useless noob.

:lol:...you mistake the order of events of me not giving a crap. Who cares what you think you know. You basically bring forth to light what is already out in the open...way to go Jacques Clouseau...actually dig up a useful piece of information and you might get an applause. You know nothing and are an attention seeker.

Once again, you have no argument. I know more than you do, and you know it, and you know you're wrong. Get over it. You're more immature than anyone I've met on this forum, besides perhaps the old s33ujimmy or Hill Berries. You seriously need to grow up, and learn how to debate. Because clearly, all you can do is attack me personally, instead of attack my logic. Have fun with that, and I hope one day you realize just how ignorant it makes you look.

Once again, cry me a river...he was about as active as an 85 year old man with no...

He was active in K85, perhaps you're mixing them up :lol:?

Loyal to the last minute...:lol::lol::lol:

That's borderline oxymoron right there...lol! You never seem to surpise me with the nonsense you speak. "Ok guys, here is my two weeks notice of loyalty to you..."

Why do I even bother to feed the trolls...:lol:

You're such an annoying troll, it's hilarious to me. Borderline oxymoron? To the last second he was in LSHRV, he didn't withdraw support. To the last second, he left his troops to kill c2 troops, even if he planned on killing LSHRV himself. Do you realize that? You're just an ignorant, immature person, and that's why people and your tribe dislike you. That's why you lose. Not because of being "outgunned", you whiny child, because you have no skill, complain, say everyone sucks, and expect your tribe to function. It won't, and never will. You'll never learn that lesson, it seems.

If macon left because of me, good. Let C² babysit the noob. I never had a problem with Kreamer so nothing bad to say about him.

Have fun losing villages. You lost one of the players most people on this world love, and one of the players who sat, sniped, and defended for you. You'll feel the effects soon enough.

Two players who had an advantage over their surrounding tribemates is hardly worth mentioning the word winning to. I see C²'s ties run deep in the backstabbing category. They run to switch tribes and attack while their former tribemates have their guard down because they thought they had trustable members. It is what it is...They have both lost respect and that is far more important.

What advantage? You silly person. Macon doesn't have support at home. From what I've seen, LSHRV has more troops around him than he does (then again, I see what he says). But he has no reason to lie, for that matter.

You have lost respect for causing it. You're so immature. Why I feed you, I don't know, it's a waste of my time to prove you wrong and have you attack me personally. In all honesty, you're lucky our mod is so nice. Thankfully, she hasn't banned you for personal attacks and insults, and other rules you break. Lucky you, really. Enjoy your ignorance, I'm done feeding the person who caused this all. Blame yourself.

That goes to the rest of LSHRV too. Blame yourselves for not being friends, for not helping, for listening to people like Gammy. Get rid of him, and you'll be much better off, trust me.

Kreamer

Wrong, I said he needed to be rimmed. As in, when all the drama broke out, my comment to the situation was afterwards. You must have me confused with somebody of a higher prestige rating than what I carry. I am a simpleton bro. I am a drone, a worker bee...I could give two craps about 'behind the scenes' stuff. I feel all players who don't help out need to be rimmed, I am not selective, I don't play favorites even if they are in my own tribe. If I was a useless noob ( I know, debatable) I would deserve to be rimmed as well.

What drama are you referring to? just a little confused by that statement. If you meant the alexhol thing then I dont see how that really lead to Macon. He had 5 nobles against C2. Thats roughly 5 more than you ever had. He is a very decent player, much better than you give him credit for. Why was he chosen for you to randomly put on the spot? There are many other smaller players out there in LSHRV not contributing whatsoever. Why target Macon instead of them?

The Gammy 1 said:

Awh thats probably the nicest thing youve ever said to me :) was that my birthday present? Cuz its a day early :icon_razz: Give Macon credit where it is due. He was not appreciated as much as he souldve been in LSHRV but he is trying to prove himself now. Your just not the one hes trying to prove anything to.

well off to bed for me. Dont beat the night sitter up too bad :p

DeletedUser78416

Even better. You convinced the tribe he wasn't worth keeping because of drama. Again, thanks for proving my point.

You don't even know what your point is, :lol: I convinced no one...my comments were made after the fact.

Then you are a useless noob, by your own standards, and need to be rimmed. You do less than macon, and he is, according to you, a useless noob.

:icon_rolleyes:

Once again, you have no argument. I know more than you do, and you know it, and you know you're wrong. Get over it. You're more immature than anyone I've met on this forum, besides perhaps the old s33ujimmy or Hill Berries. You seriously need to grow up, and learn how to debate. Because clearly, all you can do is attack me personally, instead of attack my logic. Have fun with that, and I hope one day you realize just how ignorant it makes you look.

I would attack logic if you had any...I've already pwned you the maximum number of times allowable by federal law on here, any more pwnage will get me jail time. :lol:

You continuously post on here because you like to toot your own horn, nothing more.

You're such an annoying troll, it's hilarious to me. Borderline oxymoron? To the last second he was in LSHRV, he didn't withdraw support. To the last second, he left his troops to kill c2 troops, even if he planned on killing LSHRV himself. Do you realize that? You're just an ignorant, immature person, and that's why people and your tribe dislike you. That's why you lose. Not because of being "outgunned", you whiny child, because you have no skill, complain, say everyone sucks, and expect your tribe to function. It won't, and never will. You'll never learn that lesson, it seems.

I actually play on this world and I'm the troll? :lol:

Have fun losing villages. You lost one of the players most people on this world love, and one of the players who sat, sniped, and defended for you. You'll feel the effects soon enough.

:lol: Most people love macon? Is that because of his ferocious in game skills or because he is a sweetheart on the forums...:lol:

What advantage? You silly person. Macon doesn't have support at home. From what I've seen, LSHRV has more troops around him than he does (then again, I see what he says). But he has no reason to lie, for that matter.

You have lost respect for causing it. You're so immature. Why I feed you, I don't know, it's a waste of my time to prove you wrong and have you attack me personally. In all honesty, you're lucky our mod is so nice. Thankfully, she hasn't banned you for personal attacks and insults, and other rules you break. Lucky you, really. Enjoy your ignorance, I'm done feeding the person who caused this all. Blame yourself.

Walgreens, Aisle 8...kleenex. :lol: and when you're done wiping the snot from your nose, get the mop out and wipe up that river you're crying. :lol:

Oh, and the bolded part...:lol: way to pwn yourself again, I've lost count.

That goes to the rest of LSHRV too. Blame yourselves for not being friends, for not helping, for listening to people like Gammy. Get rid of him, and you'll be much better off, trust me.

Exile Gammy, get rid of that worthless nubcake...:lol:

You know, if it wasn't for you, we would have no forum life, thanks troll cakes!

DeletedUser78416

What drama are you referring to? just a little confused by that statement. If you meant the alexhol thing then I dont see how that really lead to Macon. He had 5 nobles against C2. Thats roughly 5 more than you ever had. He is a very decent player, much better than you give him credit for. Why was he chosen for you to randomly put on the spot? There are many other smaller players out there in LSHRV not contributing whatsoever. Why target Macon instead of them?

This is the last post I will ever reply to you, so enjoy. Macon nobled C² inactives with robo's account, he gets no credit. The many other smaller players keep to themselves and havent given a reason to be looked at the way macon did. He is a scrub, he is here for chatting, not playing.

Awh thats probably the nicest thing youve ever said to me :) was that my birthday present? Cuz its a day early :icon_razz: Give Macon credit where it is due. He was not appreciated as much as he souldve been in LSHRV but he is trying to prove himself now. Your just not the one hes trying to prove anything to.

well off to bed for me. Dont beat the night sitter up too bad :p

I remember talking to you quite often as a matter of fact, got along considerably well, until now. I don't care about you or macon or your motives to do what you did. That little rant on your profile leads me to believe there is more than meets the eye with what you say and what we've seen so far.

And before you go spouting off about people not being appreciated...who was the first person LSHRV thought was a spy? Me. They made a topic to discuss how they thought I was a spy or thoughts in general because everyone else already had ties to seasoned players. I was the only outsider and it occurred to them that because I was former ~I~ that I might have some sort of vendetta against them. Wrong. I didn't jump ship crying about not being appreciated. If the tribe wanted anyone gone, all they would have to do was say so.

But, I digress. I don't care about anything either of you traitors have to say anymore, so I will put you on ignore now. And you can bank on me not replying like the other attention maniacs like michielK and oral do...so don't bother to respond.

DeletedUser

Ill firstly id like to publicly boast that my prediction of players jumping ship has come true :icon_sad:

Anyone who knows anything about TW wars knows this is what happens eventually and how wars r generally decided. Basically its impossible to noble every village so forcing players to quit, jump ship or run to neutral tribes is the way to win...

I must admit, i didnt know anything about this latest series of events so im pretty surprised. I also didnt even know that macon is now on Robonots account... personally im glad the original Robonot has gone cos he was a d!ck who sent way too many insulting messages while we were at war lol...

About macon being a noob, who knows. The point is that he shouldnt have been pushed out of the tribe for any reason. Wars r won though loyalty, but that loyalty is earned, not forced upon people. Us at Dust stood firmly shoulder to shoulder, maybe that had something to do with our leadership never screaming and shouting or namecalling our own members (dont know if what ive read above is true but just saying how we did it)... we helped out, mucked in and spent time teaching nooby players... i mean we had the biggest noob in the game with us, anyone remember cufta? :icon_eek:

ooooook now the subject everyone has to take a bite of, Gammys insane logic...

Ive read all of this and must say that as always there is a general single consensus of views over any event from everyone on the forums... and then theres Gammys. If the guy stopped insulting anyone who posts he might find the war falling more into his favour...

Do you realize that? You're just an ignorant, immature person, and that's why people and your tribe dislike you. That's why you lose. Not because of being "outgunned", you whiny child, because you have no skill, complain, say everyone sucks, and expect your tribe to function. It won't, and never will. You'll never learn that lesson, it seems.

Best analysis of Gammy ive ever read.

...you attack me personally. In all honesty, you're lucky our mod is so nice. Thankfully, she hasn't banned you for personal attacks and insults, and other rules you break. Lucky you, really. Enjoy your ignorance

Indeed, he is the only person who throws personal insults at posters on these forums. But thats the way he is, he cant formulate concise arguments so he thinks namecalling wins these 'forum battles' :icon_cry:

At the end of the day the most important thing we need to do is look at how the hell we have lost 2 players. And then decide how we fix the reasons theyve left, cos any sane TW player knows for 1 player to desert usually opens the way for others.

An observation for the future is that there will now be a 'free-for-all' in K96/97 and how the dust settles could determine who holds the upper hand, could be a blessing in disguise for LSHRV basically :icon_confused:

PS im rather annoyed kreamer and robonot aint near me cos i need more villages... grrrrr!

DeletedUser

Ende... you should really re-read that last quote of your post and then the sentences immediately after it. last time i checked calling someone ignorant is a personal attack which orel1 did right after saying about gammy resorting to them.... :icon_rolleyes:

the hypocrisy there made me lol

DeletedUser78416

And that is why you fail.

No sir, that it why I succeed. I wouldn't ever attack former tribemates that did me no wrong. The both of them are dispicable, hope your support reaches them in time.

DeletedUser78416

Ende... you should really re-read that last quote of your post and then the sentences immediately after it. last time i checked calling someone ignorant is a personal attack which orel1 did right after saying about gammy resorting to them.... :icon_rolleyes:

the hypocrisy there made me lol

I was reading that and thinking the same thing, Ende and oral keep pwning themselves with their nonsensical random gossip. MichielK even pwns himself every now and again, but me wonders if he ever gets infracted for it, like I do...my guess is not. I can recall being called lazy, selfish and a pointwhore among other things, and those are all insults. :lol:

But nooooo, Im the instigator because I actually speak up on a FORUM and rebut many things that are said.

me tinks the forum mods are corrupt.

DeletedUser78416

Endemonadia said:
At the end of the day the most important thing we need to do is look at how the hell we have lost 2 players. And then decide how we fix the reasons theyve left, cos any sane TW player knows for 1 player to desert usually opens the way for others.
What do you mean we? As in you think you are a part of LSHRV? You do nothing to help the tribe, other than CBK and former Sunny players. You aren't even in the tribe. Just because somebody decided to lump us together as a family tribe...means very little.

But back on topic, sort of...I think there would be more cause for concern if LSHRV actually lost good players. Not saying Kreamer wasn't an ok player, but mostly kept to himself and collected barbs, he even refused me on several occasions when asked to help noble internals..."Naw, Im nobling small barbs instead, to build me fancy cluster to block C²..."

Looks more like a fancy cluster to block LSHRV to me.

And macon...he is a good kid, but I base my gestures and criticism on here by game play. Don't confuse the two.

Instead of twiddling your thumbs wondering why the sky is blue or why you hear the ocean when you put a seashell to your ear, or why two traitors left the tribe...why don't you actually focus on something concrete, like maybe relocating to attack them...

No, you'd rather sulk in your little corner down south, do nothing of any significance, ever...then come on here to pwn yourself about twice a month.

Why do you even play?

DeletedUser

What do you mean we? As in you think you are a part of LSHRV? You do nothing to help the tribe, other than CBK and former Sunny players. You aren't even in the tribe. Just because somebody decided to lump us together as a family tribe...means very little.

No, you'd rather sulk in your little corner down south, do nothing of any significance, ever...then come on here to pwn yourself about twice a month.

Why do you even play?

Actually If you area a family tribe a.k.a. Allies.. it means something. It meant you got more active players to play LSHRV accs, got the pressure off one front (Sory, i forgot it was no pressure but that LSHRV simply didn't want to noble sunny villages or they were not even worth of planning an op).

Regarding the accusations against Kramer and Macon.. i guess that best thing would be to see how they nobe LSHRV villages and fend off incoming attacks. Of course their first 100 Nobligns will be refused stating that as they switched tribes LSHRV was not ready to defend them and so on.. and in 1 year if C² is still ahead of this war it will only be because we did not give them 1 year advice of coming war and because Kramer and Macon switched sides & LSRHV inactives, It wont be due to our skill, Team play or internal organization, it will only be due to C² beeing tracherous and backstabing.

DeletedUser78416

Actually If you area a family tribe a.k.a. Allies.. it means something. It meant you got more active players to play LSHRV accs, got the pressure off one front (Sory, i forgot it was no pressure but that LSHRV simply didn't want to noble sunny villages or they were not even worth of planning an op).

Regarding the accusations against Kramer and Macon.. i guess that best thing would be to see how they nobe LSHRV villages and fend off incoming attacks. Of course their first 100 Nobligns will be refused stating that as they switched tribes LSHRV was not ready to defend them and so on.. and in 1 year if C² is still ahead of this war it will only be because we did not give them 1 year advice of coming war and because Kramer and Macon switched sides & LSRHV inactives, It wont be due to our skill, Team play or internal organization, it will only be due to C² beeing tracherous and backstabing.

If we are lined up to run a 100m sprint and you tell me that there is a pink elephant behind me, and I look, then you take off...thats about what the war boils down to.

I would have to be extremely, extremely fast to be able to catch up to you after your 'treacherous' start. It would have to be like comparing a sports car traveling at 200mph racing a top fuel dragster. The top fuel dragster is at the starting line completely stopped and here comes the sports car at 200mph. Once that sports car crosses the starting line, the top fuel dragster then goes. Guess who wins? The top fuel dragster will catch and pass the car traveling at 200mpn in about 4 seconds.

LSHRV is not the top fuel dragster. We aren't leaps and bounds better than you guys to be able to rebound from the treachery you pulled in that sort of timely manner. So, to answer your question, yes...you could say that after 1 year it was because of what happened at the start. The team work and organization you guys show are simply semantics to the equation.

DeletedUser

If we are lined up to run a 100m sprint and you tell me that there is a pink elephant behind me, and I look, then you take off...thats about what the war boils down to.

I would have to be extremely, extremely fast to be able to catch up to you after your 'treacherous' start. It would have to be like comparing a sports car traveling at 200mph racing a top fuel dragster. The top fuel dragster is at the starting line completely stopped and here comes the sports car at 200mph. Once that sports car crosses the starting line, the top fuel dragster then goes. Guess who wins? The top fuel dragster will catch and pass the car traveling at 200mpn in about 4 seconds.

LSHRV is not the top fuel dragster. We aren't leaps and bounds better than you guys to be able to rebound from the treachery you pulled in that sort of timely manner. So, to answer your question, yes...you could say that after 1 year it was because of what happened at the start. The team work and organization you guys show are simply semantics to the equation.

Are you serious? Lets have a little review of the facts here:

1) C² did indeed jump the gun and only gave about 16 hours of notice before we attacked

2) To help offset that Plight massively supported LSHRV in the first several months of the war, and helped cause a temporary stalemate

3) Despite have the strategic surprise, C² was not prepared in the southern theater of the war, an area we have since made major gains in

Those facts are not up for dispute, and are generally agreed upon by all of the rational parties. Gammy, you seem to be arguing that despite the plight support (and lets not forget the recent *MK* support and actual nukes and villages now on the front) the reason LSHRV is losing is that we didn't give the full 24 hours notice? Even if we give LSHRV a 100 village handicap for each hour you are still losing by a lot.

You also just argued that "team work and organization you guys show are simply semantics to the equation". If you think TW is not all about teamwork then I am not sure we are playing the same game, and perhaps we are not.

As one of the players who helped to arrange macon and kreamer's move let me say a few things for the record as well:

1) Both players left LSHRV for C² because of the differences in the way the tribes are run.

2) Neither player was asked to or offered to spy for us, so please don't add that to your list of excuses.

3) Neither player is the useless noob that you have spoken about. Perhaps the reason that they didn't do as much as you wanted them to do was a lack of leadership in LSHRV? Also, I am having trouble naming more than 2 or 3 players in LSHRV who have done more for the war than them, you certainly haven't. You both supported the frontline villages, and I know one of the main reasons the south hasn't gone faster was thanks to them.

DeletedUser

why don't you actually focus on something concrete, like maybe relocating to attack them...

Now this line made me laugh the most... Gammy has remained far away form any conflict with C² since the war started and he has the audacity to accuse me of being a coward!

Pot calling kettle black to put it politely.

Fact 1 - Gammy took only 1 (or maybe 2) villages off of a very inactive low lev player from Dust throughout the entire war/conflict or whatever Gammy wants to call it today. I took off of several players, active, inactive, skilled, unskilled, awake, asleep, man, woman or child.

Fact 2 - Gammy never even sent any attacks at me and to my knowledge no attacks at any of us during the war/conflict or whatever Gammy wants to call it today. Even tho we were right next to each other. Whereas i had a go at one of his wellstacked villages. Didnt get it but i had a go.

Fact 3 - Gammy has achieved exactly the same as me in the C² war net gain.

Fact 4 - Gammy is closer to the C² frontline than me AND hes had many months longer than me to get there. From C² point of view looking at these stats we both appear to have the same reluctance to get onto the frontline.

Basically all u do is throw insults, every single person who uses these forums. Your arguments r all total fail, your insults r basically rude and your attempts at humour r just not funny. If u have 99% of the forums telling u that u speak rubbish.... then u probably r speaking rubbish.

To psychoanalyse your ramblings, ur clearly a selfobsessed, egotist who craves attention and will do anything to recieve this attention, even at the cost of your 'teammates'. Every time weve crossed path ingame i see u talking down to everyone around u... u just dont know how to interact with people on equal footing. Its very sad really...

As for your attempt to use the Haza quote to make a point, if u bothered to read it hes pointed out that the quote ive used shows a possible insult (U6 telling u to enjoy your ignorance) not one that ive made. In my opinion this isnt an insult and im sure none of the forum-mods would ever construe it as such. If thats the only insult u can find someone has said directed at Gammy then the forum-mods r doing a good job by ignoring it.

And as for me using the term 'we' in my posting, all this shows is that i myself am a team player when talking in public about my tribe... Gammy on the otherhand, as every user of these forums can see, only thinks of himself and therefore wouldnt know how to conduct himself correctly on the forums when speaking about his tribe. I havent made any reference to issues within LSHRV in any of my posts, ive made it clear ur not liked and thats all. U constantly put the tribe at risk by discussing any divisions in public... if u have issues with how im playing the game then discuss it with officers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78416

Are you serious? Lets have a little review of the facts here:

1) C² did indeed jump the gun and only gave about 16 hours of notice before we attacked

2) To help offset that Plight massively supported LSHRV in the first several months of the war, and helped cause a temporary stalemate

3) Despite have the strategic surprise, C² was not prepared in the southern theater of the war, an area we have since made major gains in

Those facts are not up for dispute, and are generally agreed upon by all of the rational parties. Gammy, you seem to be arguing that despite the plight support (and lets not forget the recent *MK* support and actual nukes and villages now on the front) the reason LSHRV is losing is that we didn't give the full 24 hours notice? Even if we give LSHRV a 100 village handicap for each hour you are still losing by a lot.

You also just argued that "team work and organization you guys show are simply semantics to the equation". If you think TW is not all about teamwork then I am not sure we are playing the same game, and perhaps we are not.

As one of the players who helped to arrange macon and kreamer's move let me say a few things for the record as well:

1) Both players left LSHRV for C² because of the differences in the way the tribes are run.

2) Neither player was asked to or offered to spy for us, so please don't add that to your list of excuses.

3) Neither player is the useless noob that you have spoken about. Perhaps the reason that they didn't do as much as you wanted them to do was a lack of leadership in LSHRV? Also, I am having trouble naming more than 2 or 3 players in LSHRV who have done more for the war than them, you certainly haven't. You both supported the frontline villages, and I know one of the main reasons the south hasn't gone faster was thanks to them.

Adam, plain and simple the reason we are/were/will be losing is we weren't ready, period.

Inactives dont just all of a sudden spring to life like a wilted flower once you pour water on them. The list of reasons (not excuses) are just in greater detail than us simply saying we weren't ready. Elaboration if you will.

An excuse is something someone says to rid them selves of culpability. You guys are saying we are making excuses because you want this war to seem like you are bullying your way through a brick wall, top tier tribe.

I am just simply saying that is not the case. If I am late for work I don't make up some lame story about why, I tell my bosses why. That is a reason, not an excuse.