It's Been an Experience Guys

DeletedUser

I've had enough of TWars to last me a lifetime
Account deleted :)

DeletedUser

Finally the old man quits :) This wasn't my world 1 account but I remember you greatly... All though havn't you said this before?

DeletedUser

Warlords finally done what DVADER and no doubt countless other tribes could not? That's good to hear ;) A relic of World One I suppose - but things are changing, in the endgame it's down to commitment over time or power, and the world will end before Warlords disappear!

DeletedUser

Warlords finally done what DVADER and no doubt countless other tribes could not? That's good to hear ;) A relic of World One I suppose - but things are changing, in the endgame it's down to commitment over time or power, and the world will end before Warlords disappear!

And how exactly did WLE make Ice quit? They didn't noble him.. Also Ice hasn't been playing for a long time now.
Dunno if I'm not supposed to say this or not, but Ice's account has been played by a different player for some time now.

Like I told Ice before, Good luck in Grepolis:icon_wink:

Paint13aller

Some old dipshit clan didn't make Iceman quit lol,

I'm guessing he is quitting to put more concentration into grepolis, hes dominating that now im sitting down in rank 2500 - 3000 lol

DeletedUser70233

The fact he quit when we only just launched our op on him is upsetting :( i thought icey was good

come back and play boy

DeletedUser

lol 2 days after HELL and WLE launch he deletes. That is counted as an allied victory regardless of who is playing the account or where his priorities now lie ;)

But no victory dances here until he goes grey. As Vaan said - get back and play boy

DeletedUser

lol 2 days after HELL and WLE launch he deletes. That is counted as an allied victory regardless of who is playing the account or where his priorities now lie ;)

But no victory dances here until he goes grey. As Vaan said - get back and play boy

Get stuffed seren :)

DeletedUser72637

yah seren is right! after they sent thousands of attacks in your acct..you retaliate by deleting you acct! what a smart move from an ICON!

fight back!!!

DeletedUser72637

dont be a coward ice! fight back! dont let them put you in shame!

DeletedUser5432

I can't help to notice that ever since I quit HELL and WLE had nothing to stand in their way up North. They 'dominate' K34 now lol and many of them probably believe they are good players rofl like me old friend Lamepus.

It took you one year to noble the abandons in K24 and 34 with half price nobles roflmfao!!!

DeletedUser

dont be a coward ice! fight back! dont let them put you in shame!

How dare you call me a coward :icon_redface:

I have had 3.5 years of this game and have nothing left to accomplish
I can't believe I was dumb enough to stick around for so long
At one point it was just pride when DVADER attacked me and I survived that onslaught

I just dont have the time, motivation or the patience to go through all that bullshit again

Some of you guys are aware why i have quit
I am not discussing it here, as I will be accused of using it as a cop out

Now go back to playing a game that should have ended over a year ago
World 1 is dead and and all the smart players have moved on
I have chosen to join them, so stop criticising my decision

DeletedUser72637

in the middle of the attacks in your acct..you declared you are going to delete your acct? how do you call that move?remember in your CM in trap you told us..that you need an acct sitter coz you have loads of incomings..or YOU WILL DELETE YOUR ACCT! what can you say about that?

you deleted your acct coz you get rimmed again by our enemies with out fighting back..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wohoo, WLE is HELL's lapdog, since when?
woof woof...

How long have we had an alliance? 2? 3? years A long time anyway, and we do work on projects together. If that is a lap dog then damn I look good in this collar ;)

It's good to see the players have gone but the ego's still hang around too lol

DeletedUser70233

im controlengs personal lap dog :)

we have more fun then you boys atleast ^.^

DeletedUser47445

I've had enough of TWars to last me a lifetime
Account deleted :)

Good riddance. I remember flaming you when Dvader took you into teh dirt.

How dare you call me a coward :icon_redface:

I have had 3.5 years of this game and have nothing left to accomplish
I can't believe I was dumb enough to stick around for so long
At one point it was just pride when DVADER attacked me and I survived that onslaught

I just dont have the time, motivation or the patience to go through all that bullshit again

Some of you guys are aware why i have quit
I am not discussing it here, as I will be accused of using it as a cop out

Now go back to playing a game that should have ended over a year ago
World 1 is dead and and all the smart players have moved on
I have chosen to join them, so stop criticising my decision

Now horse shiz. Nothing left to accomplish eh? How bout taking back that beloved number one that you epicly failed to keep so long ago. You are an epic fail, and shouldv'e left long ago, but yet you stuck around.

demotivational-poster-lion-facepaw.jpg

DeletedUser47445

Excuses excuses icy :icon_rolleyes:

When will you just admit it, your a nub that has no idea what hes doing.

DeletedUser47445

Wow, i guess your trying to delete and get yourself perma-banned. Way to go out Icy, congrats nub.

EDIT: Also you wouldn't be so defensive if it weren't true now would you??