It's Been an Experience Guys

DeletedUser

Fargobear was a great player and he could lead people very well and he was a nice guy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WoW, If its still the real Iceman, he stuck around for quite a long time :)

The names that I recall are people like: Jester, Ice Man, Juggernaut, Calaban or was it Caliban?, Lord Death and Omnitank just to name a few.

What ever happened to the likes of SL, TW, RoBac, Death, HOT?

Did Hot win their war with Death?

I'm pretty sure TW more or less outnumbered RoBac and RoBac then fell ;p

Its been such a long time!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WoW, If its still the real Iceman, he stuck around for quite a long time :)

The names that I recall are people like: Jester, Ice Man, Juggernaut, Calaban or was it Caliban?, Lord Death and Omnitank just to name a few.

What ever happened to the likes of SL, TW, RoBac, Death, HOT?

Did Hot win their war with Death?

I'm pretty sure TW more or less outnumbered RoBac and RoBac then fell ;p

Its been such a long time!

wow, you have a lot to catch up on!

essentially, TW quickly beat RoBAC because RoBAC had never been in a challenging war before and they didn't know how to deal with it. Then TW's leadership became..mentally challenged..and they lost out to a tribe named DVADER. DVADER lasted a few years and ended a few months ago, and a few of the top tribes joined together to become TRaP, the current #1.

Essentially T:V --> TW --> DVADER --> TRaP have all been basically the same tribes, just with different leaders.

Gouge

wow, you have a lot to catch up on!

essentially, TW quickly beat RoBAC because RoBAC had never been in a challenging war before and they didn't know how to deal with it. Then TW's leadership became..mentally challenged..and they lost out to a tribe named DVADER. DVADER lasted a few years and ended a few months ago, and a few of the top tribes joined together to become TRaP, the current #1.

Essentially T:V --> TW --> DVADER --> TRaP have all been basically the same tribes, just with different leaders.

Technically its TW -> T:V -> DVADER -> TRaP

And if you really want to break it down, most of the best players had quit TW and went straight to DVADER before T:V was established.

DeletedUser6819

Technically its TW -> T:V -> DVADER -> TRaP

And if you really want to break it down, most of the best players had quit TW and went straight to DVADER before T:V was established.

Its not correct DVADER -> TRAP. Few people joined to ToRe, some to TCK or bsk or whatever its called now. Some people in north moved to HELL (lame). And some moved to TRaP. DVADER didnt transformed to TRaP. DVADER just disbanded, thats all.

Gouge

So jaspirr, when are you coming back to play...i think a years hiatus is long enough don't you?

DeletedUser72637

Its not correct DVADER -> TRAP. Few people joined to ToRe, some to TCK or bsk or whatever its called now. Some people in north moved to HELL (lame). And some moved to TRaP. DVADER didnt transformed to TRaP. DVADER just disbanded, thats all.

I agree with this..

DeletedUser

How i would love to watch all you guys be in front of each other (for real and not in the game) and prove which is the better tribe then :)

controleng

Dear deus ;

Can you share with me your idea ? which tribe is the best ?

do you have an idea abput that ?

DeletedUser

How i would love to watch all you guys be in front of each other (for real and not in the game) and prove which is the better tribe then :)

Mr.Hyde would beat the crap out of everyone, including his fellow tribemates and declare himself Emperor of W1. This is not a joke, it would happen.