Jedi!: the facts behind the scenes

westshire

Everyone get ready for some huge walls of quotes. YES!!!!

But seriously, I am disapointed in this. I never thought of Jedi as "1337", but I did expect better then this.

Nauzhror

there are lots of blitz players in my area, that is why shlomzi wanted them in

in just a few days from the start of the war my area was cleared, incuding that the undertaker :icon_cool:

Your area? No son, you're in my area.

DeletedUser

self proclaimed elite, An elite the leader of an ‘elite’ tribe

Firstly, I don't recall any Jedi! claim we were elite, if they have I am truly sorry because we are not near the such.

This immediately made it clear our initial impression, that Jedi! wanted the merge only for the protection and longevity of their ailing core members, was in fact correct.

I would just like to point a few things out seeing as you did join or your tribe joined Jedi! and Shlomzi sends a circular to the tribe to support our member it doesn't mean we 'merged' for you to support us. A tribe I can imagine which is half-decent at least would send out circulars out to the tribe to help support regardless of whether you joined the second before.

While the merge was in it's first moments, one of our members got kicked out of Jedi! for making a post supposedly threatening a Jedi! member. Of course this is a valid reason to dismiss someone, but I don’t think it’s valid in this case.

Personally, I find this a perfectly kick-able offense now, if I was leading I wouldn't allow someone new come in and offend someone as you said 'in the first 5 minutes'. Now I don't know what was said so I am going to have to have a look.

Okay, so I'm not the best at counter-arguments, its late and I'm sorry if I have made any mistakes.

Goodnight. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thumbs up for Blitz. As for Jedi!, no point in debating, facts speak for themselves. Lame!

DeletedUser

Blitz... they kind of back stabbed us in prime before by sending mass recruitment notes to all our tribe mates in the middle of merger. Cheap tactics suck huh?

But, I am glad that the members were pulled out of the deal quickly.

Hate to see good players lost due to those types of tactics. Better to go down fairly in a hail of bullets like the rest of us.

Tarlang

DeletedUser

Thumbs up for Blitz. As for Jedi!, no point in debating, facts speak for themselves. Lame!

Please for the sake of people having to skip truth-bending :icon_wink: posts to get to good ones read and i can't stress read what I have said as I state what is wrong with what the thread starter labeled as our flaws because these flaws that he labeled are non-existent :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

the base of this whole PnP was the fact that Jedi! was just meraging for proctection, but the mails provided are clearly circs, and would have been sent anyway. Blitz failed here

you do not even bothered to check teh undertakers area...there are no jedi! near him, or at least no members who can support him against T.W.L attacks...therefore the circulair was sent with a specific reason

DeletedUser

the base of this whole PnP was the fact that Jedi! was just meraging for proctection, but the mails provided are clearly circs, and would have been sent anyway. Blitz failed here

but why was that circ for support sent just after all the Blitz members joined?

DeletedUser

Blitz... they kind of back stabbed us in prime before by sending mass recruitment notes to all our tribe mates in the middle of merger. Cheap tactics suck huh?
Tarlang

hhhmmm, this guy is right, i read before in some topics that PRIME family merge with T.W.L, however they doesn't, they're just moving to T.W.L and become 1 sister tribes, however, this JEDI! invites like he said was gone to all of the prime members?

did i say it correctly?

then what did happen? did JEDI! got what their looking for? inviting some of the members of PRIME to move to JEDI! which they can't even handle themselves?

no offense JEDI leaders, but in this argument, the side of Blitz and T.W.L wins.:icon_idea:

but why was that circ for support sent just after all the Blitz members joined?

maybe to support "teh undertaker" or to cover up their original guys, so that T.W.L would attack the new recruits instead rimming more of their players?

you do not even bothered to check teh undertakers area...there are no jedi! near him, or at least no members who can support him against T.W.L attacks...therefore the circulair was sent with a specific reason

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sure your more then able to understand what he is saying. I'd rather lack punctuation then comprehension. :icon_wink:

"I'm sure you are more than able to understand what he is saying. I'd rather lack punctuation than comprehension."

Sorry, couldn't help it. :lol:

Bottom line is: Jedi! is slowly collapsing. The end. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Okay, then as I am sure its been pointed out before about your logic and as it were 'beliefs 'about leadership and tribes. You here say teh undertaker has no Jedi! near him, which is true have a medal, but this doesn't mean we won't support him regardless how far he is (maybe not the rim but you get the jist) Now if this is your logic behind how a tribe should run, I don't see T.W.L getting anywhere far in the world to come.

DeletedUser

"I'm sure you are more than able to understand what he is saying. I'd rather lack punctuation than comprehension."

Sorry, couldn't help it. :lol:

Bottom line is: Jedi! is slowly collapsing. The end. :icon_biggrin:

Yes, Jedi! are falling under the wait of the Tribal War Lords and their overweight sisters aka. Prime :icon_rolleyes: :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Okay, then as I am sure its been pointed out before about your logic and as it were 'beliefs 'about leadership and tribes. You here say teh undertaker has no Jedi! near him, which is true have a medal, but this doesn't mean we won't support him regardless how far he is (maybe not the rim but you get the jist) Now if this is your logic behind how a tribe should run, I don't see T.W.L getting anywhere far in the world to come.

jedi players just do not have any sense and continue to argue useless

in the circulair there was a specific time for the support to arrive, seing when it was sent and the landing time of the support onlly the new guys from blitz would have made it in time

DeletedUser

Yes, Jedi! are falling under the wait of the Tribal War Lords and their overweight sisters aka. Prime :icon_rolleyes: :icon_wink:

hhhmmm, this is what i like in PnP, bullying.:icon_twisted::lol::icon_twisted:

did you just said JEDI! are falling apart? oh, how frustrating.:icon_sad: