• Start date

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
a7b9028f102df4125b48a6c7287260dc.png

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well done on your op, I can’t work out what the landing time was if there was one anyway. But at least you sent some stuff was a cute effort

canoamkd

Reaction score
Did you just post a report of your own nuke being walled, whilst wasting a flag booster on a 7% attack flag? What did you think people would think of this report?
i got a lot of flag boosters dont worry :) btw i post this to tell the truth about rams not about how my nuke was destroyed. he got support and destroyed a nuke simple. I or him someone will post so what is the difference ?

Last edited:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i got a lot of flag boosters dont worry :) btw i post this to tell the truth about rams not about how my nuke was destroyed. he got support and destroyed a nuke simple. I or him someone will post so what is the difference ?

I am personally very proud of you, brother. You worked out the exact number of troops to wipe out the enemy nuke at home without having to waste a single ram :D

EristikosOPC

Reaction score
And some stats of the first OP of Bacon tribe against Jheez...

Side 1:
Tribes: JheeeZ, JheeZ, JheezZ, Jhez, JhezzZ
Side 2:
Tribes: Warp1g, Warp2g, Warpig

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 6
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 55,653
Difference: 8,618

chart

Great job guys!!!!!

Keep up the good work.

I am also very proud of you!!!!

EristikosOPC

Reaction score
But guys don't worry i have more...

I repeat!!!!!

NEW HIGH LEVEL ULTRA SUPER DUPER TACTICS.

If we don't have defences our ally Bacon tribe can kill their reclaim nukes by themselves!!!!!

Please admire this...

345.jpg

He send the defenses and then went to sleep....

Then a bad ghost logged in the account and send reclaim with full nuke to kill his defenses.

Your attention please!!!!!

BOOM!!!!!!!

456.jpg

Many thanks to Bacon tribe.

We are here to learn from you!!!!

Don't forget this please!!!!!

Last edited:

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I am personally very proud of you, brother. You worked out the exact number of troops to wipe out the enemy nuke at home without having to waste a single ram :D

I was very confused myself, but it's @EristikosOPC who sent the ramless attack. EDIT: Wait Im so confused who is in which tribe.

Oh,,, hgeez is smashing warpig. sad times. COME ON BINOO WAKE UP!

Last edited: