WAR Jheeezus not more bacon!?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 2282801
  • Start date

WSHARK

Reaction score
First check your barbarian villages, cause its humiliating to have that kind of stats
Now you declare pro tactics the barbarians... no comments
Yours OP plans was so successful that not a single offensive village returned and no wall was moved by the defenders.
Totally effective pro-tactic from Cicada
Keep up the Good work

Now can you tell me as defenders (don't count the front villages) how you manage to lost 5 villages from 70++ hours distances at the 1st plan?
Imagine now - if Jheeez didn't had lost 2 main players - 3 hours before the launch time, what would had happen...
To save yourselves you put your Warpig puppets to declare war and start attacking and who knows what else will gonna see in the future.
Do your best - just keep on mind that finally you need to brake a wall from your enemies in order to gain some respect - and in that so far you were tragic.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I love that Jheez still haven't figured out this is the Warpig declaration thread, not the Cicada one. Don't worry guys. I'm sure you'll figure out this PnP thing eventually.

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You just stated yourself you guys lost 2 main players, while cicada has all there original members? don't you think its you who should rethink your tactics ^^ also dawolf made a great point why arent you posting in the actual cicada declare thread this is warpigs declare?

Incognito.

Reaction score
First check your barbarian villages, cause its humiliating to have that kind of stats
Yours OP plans was so successful that not a single offensive village returned and no wall was moved by the defenders.
Keep up the Good work

Now can you tell me as defenders (don't count the front villages) how you manage to lost 5 villages from 70++ hours distances at the 1st plan?
Imagine now - if Jheeez didn't had lost 2 main players - 3 hours before the launch time, what would had happen...
To save yourselves you put your Warpig puppets to declare war and start attacking and who knows what else will gonna see in the future.
Do your best - just keep on mind that finally you need to brake a wall from your enemies in order to gain some respect - and in that so far you were tragic.

Wat8.jpg

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You just stated yourself you guys lost 2 main players, while cicada has all there original members? don't you think its you who should rethink your tactics ^^ also dawolf made a great point why arent you posting in the actual cicada declare thread this is warpigs declare?

But why? It's my fault too, but I fixed it by quoting shark's message in the proper thread.

Zeddy le mange

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And some stats of the first OP of Bacon tribe against Jheez...

Side 1:
Tribes: JheeeZ, JheeZ, JheezZ, Jhez, JhezzZ
Side 2:
Tribes: Warp1g, Warp2g, Warpig

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 6
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 55,653
Difference: 8,618

chart

Great job guys!!!!!

Keep up the good work.

I am also very proud of you!!!!

You forgot jhez, jheeeeeez, jheeeZeee, jeHezeee, jhEHzjeee, Ehjeze, ehezhej and that other tribe i always forget how to spell.

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Keep up the Good work

A few things.
1. You’re posting in the wrong declaration post.
2. Jhiiizzz started the barb nobling, hypocritical much?
3. Cicada is net positive with war caps, you Jhiiiieez-ies are negative.

#Totalleffectiveprotacticsfromcicada #keepupthegoodwork

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Go more with your propaganda, non honored people , bad reputation to you, stop blaming yourself.
Lies are all a tribe like that has left. They have no honor, obviously, or they wouldn't build a family that large then act superior for it. They have no courage, obviously, or they wouldn't have multiple accounts bail on an op midway through as I hear some Jheez accounts did vs. Cicada. And they obviously have poor leadership, as evidenced by the fact that they've almost encouraged this many tribes to gang up on them with their attitude.

So what does a tribe's leadership do when they have nothing going for them? They lie. They distract. They go on the forums to try to divert our attention from the fact they can't hold their tribe together. Unfortunately for them, they're very, very bad at it, and we can all see through the act.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lies are all a tribe like that has left. They have no honor, obviously, or they wouldn't build a family that large then act superior for it. They have no courage, obviously, or they wouldn't have multiple accounts bail on an op midway through as I hear some Jheez accounts did vs. Cicada. And they obviously have poor leadership, as evidenced by the fact that they've almost encouraged this many tribes to gang up on them with their attitude.

So what does a tribe's leadership do when they have nothing going for them? They lie. They distract. They go on the forums to try to divert our attention from the fact they can't hold their tribe together. Unfortunately for them, they're very, very bad at it, and we can all see through the act.

See exactly how you described yourself. :D

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You forgot jhez, jheeeeeez, jheeeZeee, jeHezeee, jhEHzjeee, Ehjeze, ehezhej and that other tribe i always forget how to spell.

Friend, I thought at least you were reasonable. I have a lot of fun with the individuals here, but you forget how many pigs you are.:p:rolleyes:

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Still haven't seen any actual response to this, by the way. Feel like I should keep quoting it until you explain why you think I'm wrong, instead of deflecting away from the point - which is, incidentally, exactly what I was pointing out.

Or do you just not have a response, because it's true and you know it?

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Still haven't seen any actual response to this, by the way. Feel like I should keep quoting it until you explain why you think I'm wrong, instead of deflecting away from the point - which is, incidentally, exactly what I was pointing out.

Or do you just not have a response, because it's true and you know it?

IMG_20200420_074131.jpg

Your answer is hidden here. Tribes that don't work together right? It is just a pity what you are doing, it does not matter whether you admit it or not, everyone sees it.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Your answer is hidden here. Tribes that don't work together right? It is just a pity what you are doing, it does not matter whether you admit it or not, everyone sees it.
Again, deflecting (to a completely different tribe from the thread topic no less) and not actually responding to the point. In the process, proving the point utterly correct.

I don't think you understand how this PnP thing works.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Again, deflecting (to a completely different tribe from the thread topic no less) and not actually responding to the point. In the process, proving the point utterly correct.

I don't think you understand how this PnP thing works.

Try again , you can do it.