Just A Short PnP: Wipe Attacks 404 Member

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

Ye I nobled a bonus workshop vil. Now I dont have to waste farm space in a more important village and still get maximum catapult potential. I dont care if someone nobles Barbs or players or internals its irrelevant in the long run if they know what they are doing. Plus I still had plenty of nobles to expand at a decent pace so must have not slowed me down much right?

DeletedUser116724

Minty lost 5k axes.......didn't you guys (bleach) just lose a duke!??

DeletedUser116724

BLEACH_2.jpg

I'm trying, I'm trying.

DeletedUser118822

Yeah I may or may not be indisposed rn, but its okay thats what a council is for

Mr. Cringer Pants

Yeah I may or may not be indisposed rn, but its okay thats what a council is for

Just admit you did something wrong and repent to GOD in the Church and all is well! Confession is the only way to atone for your sins!

DeletedUser

Just admit you did something wrong and repent to GOD in the Church and all is well! Confession is the only way to atone for your sins!
Didn't someone say this isn't a church world? How are we supposed to repent if there's no church? :( No wonder there are so many barbarians.

Age of Ultron

Didn't someone say this isn't a church world? How are we supposed to repent if there's no church? :( No wonder there are so many barbarians.

Duke of 404 leaves and joins some other tribe gg.

DeletedUser118587

We are consolidating the continent. Everything is stable in 404.

DeletedUser115558

Everything is Stable ? Why Sardarji is not accepting the open facts/truth ?

Slark.

All good in 404, one more tribe added to the family. more tribalhugs

DeletedUser118587

I knew this was coming lol.
We know who the enemy is, and we know who is on our side. Call it hugging. Over time it should be fine.

Age of Ultron

I knew this was coming lol.
We know who the enemy is, and we know who is on our side. Call it hugging. Over time it should be fine.

A few days ago you said you were the most powerful account in the world , took 12 hours for that to change .
Whats next ? Merging with the "enemy"?

Last edited:

DeletedUser118587

Probably that? Cause you are the fortune teller with the crystal ball.