Just A Short PnP: Wipe Attacks 404 Member

DeletedUser118587

Yes, we all have opinions. We don't have a single ally, but the family.

DeletedUser118587

Meatshield by recruiting in the rim and behind me? Smart.
Aliies=0 (having a tough time)
Correct me if I am wrong w80 had a 80 member limit?
We know what we are doing. Well if you make it your business and appoint yourself as the critic, please do so in hindsight if we fail.
PS -you have done a great favour to world by showing them this, captain obvious.

Age of Ultron

Meatshield by recruiting in the rim and behind me? Smart.
Aliies=0 (having a tough time)
Correct me if I am wrong w80 had a 80 member limit?
We know what we are doing. Well if you make it your business and appoint yourself as the critic, please do so in hindsight if we fail.
PS -you have done a great favour to world by showing them this, captain obvious.
correct me if i am wrong , but isnt this w88 ?
Each world has different settings to make things different and interesting , if we wanted the world to be same as w80 , we'd have started on w80 instead of joining w88 .

Is this the best excuse you could come up with for hugging ?

And idk what stuff you're smoking but aren't family tribes your allies or even one step ahead of alliance , they'll do as you say?

And about the Captain Obvious part , someone has to be that guy .

f204521995ea4b9e8fa5f6b79e5f5964.png

Last edited:

Mr. Cringer Pants

Just showing the world how the "Strongest" player on the world needs meatshields /allies/family/internals to survive :D

He never claimed to be the strongest player, just the most powerful account in the world based on farming/noble numbers.

Ignoramus of the Law

*throws cookies at the strongest account on the world*

DeletedUser119150

why??! do everyone send 2000 sword and 120hc with noble or just leave 7 nobles inside the villa when getting hit

Ignoramus of the Law

why??! do everyone send 2000 sword and 120hc with noble or just leave 7 nobles inside the villa when getting hit

Sending def with the last noble is a good idea to secure recap attempts. As for the 7 noble question... posterity will answer that.

DeletedUser119150

well the sequence dosent show its a last noble, if it is then ya its ok we can send with that but still leaving a 7 nobles have no words for it

DeletedUser

Who has 7 nobles in a villa to begin with? 5 is practical, but 7? Unless you're nobling 3-4 villages in 1 day, that's just unnecessary, and a little stupid to be recycling the same nuke that much in the same time period unless you have local prenukes to cram in before the head of the train.

DeletedUser41903

Sending def with the last noble is a good idea to secure recap attempts. As for the 7 noble question... posterity will answer that.

Um no no no! I really think you all need help really bad.lol

Even with that D in there it would be a easy recap! You never I mean never put your nobles in a D village. You plan your clearing wave and nobles to all land in the same sec then D a sec after for support. You at lest want two full d villages as support. But with the nukes I see here hell you can use offense as d to keep the village safe.lol Please people at least try to be good and now I see why all the good player jumped to a better sever! lol

Age of Ultron

Um no no no! I really think you all need help really bad.lol

Even with that D in there it would be a easy recap! You never I mean never put your nobles in a D village. You plan your clearing wave and nobles to all land in the same sec then D a sec after for support. You at lest want two full d villages as support. But with the nukes I see here hell you can use offense as d to keep the village safe.lol Please people at least try to be good and now I see why all the good player jumped to a better sever! lol

It all depends on what you're looking to achieve , i make trains in my D villas when they are close to the target . Better to launch short range def trains over long range off trains , much harder to snipe trains last minute in an OP.

DeletedUser

Come on..think about it. Everyone should have 7+ nobles in their village!! They are so strong, more attack the sword AND spear AND archer o.o like wow. and that defense is CRAZY. Same as a cat! Imagine a small nobleman defending just as well as huge stuff getting launched out of a catapult. All of you should try to get more nobles for their overpowered offense and defense :)

35se

Come on..think about it. Everyone should have 7+ nobles in their village!! They are so strong, more attack the sword AND spear AND archer o.o like wow. and that defense is CRAZY. Same as a cat! Imagine a small nobleman defending just as well as huge stuff getting launched out of a catapult. All of you should try to get more nobles for their overpowered offense and defense :)

Was that suppose to be funny?