K35. Any Decent Tribes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I never played world34, I think you are confusing me with someone else. :/

25/36/37/38/44/46/47/49/50 and here.
Nope, i am not. You took my account over. Doesn't matter, your still a nubby nubcake. :icon_cool:
And you are also easily trolled. :lol:

DeletedUser

No, i'm not sure how you can tell me i took your account over, when I never played that world. And i'll always reply if a comment is towards me. So I guess, yes I am easly trolled. But as much as you wish, I never played w34. ;)

DeletedUser

No, i'm not sure how you can tell me i took your account over, when I never played that world. And i'll always reply if a comment is towards me. So I guess, yes I am easly trolled. But as much as you wish, I never played w34. ;)
Fine, have it your way.

DeletedUser

Dr. if you only have 3 100+ point farms at this point, you're doing it wrong.

As is the entirety of Smile.

Just get off the forums before you embarrass yourself even more.

DeletedUser

No, I didn't say only. I said off the top of my head. And the point was that barbs/inactives or villages farmed without ODA, are not only 44 points. Read what i was responding to.

Michael Corleone.

LOL... I think I have 1 or 100+ point farms right now, thats because I refuse to clear people this early. I am striving on the inactives/barbs in my area, so I don't need to clear, neither does Suess if you have seen his area.

You are the one embarrassing yourself.

DeletedUser

LOL... I think I have 1 or 100+ point farms right now, thats because I refuse to clear people this early. I am striving on the inactives/barbs in my area, so I don't need to clear, neither does Suess if you have seen his area.

You are the one embarrassing yourself.

No u. Seuss is my main Ni*** so back off.

DeletedUser79121

He was asking for decent tribes, Evan. :icon_razz:

SMILE!:

When players don't come to you, you go to players! Everyone looks experienced, even if they've never played before!

We've gotten about 5 of these now:

[spoil][/spoil]

Now, if you can't recruit PAC members why not bash them on the externals?

[spoil] [/spoil]

So, we thought it was weird that their duke Xanadux was gaining points in an awkward sequence. We couldn't piece together if he was building stables and walls or what!

[spoil][7/25/2010] HFPP|HBCIAN: 260 pts
[7/25/2010] HFPP|HBCIAN: with no farms?
[7/25/2010] HFPP|HBCIAN: i have closer farms
[7/25/2010] HFPP|HBCIAN: and im not even 260[/spoil]

So we decided what the hey, let's scout!

[spoil][7/25/2010 11:46:40 PM] HItbycar: i think so too
[7/25/2010 11:46:46 PM] HItbycar: yee
[7/25/2010 11:46:50 PM] HItbycar: just scout him
[7/25/2010 11:46:56 PM] HFPP|HBCIAN: he has scouts lol
[7/25/2010 11:47:00 PM] HFPP|HBCIAN: he will defend
[7/25/2010 11:47:02 PM] HItbycar: bs
[7/25/2010 11:47:04 PM] HFPP|HBCIAN: unless i send at axe speed[/spoil]

[spoil][/spoil]

Weird. Their duke with no stables, hardly any troops. I just had to question him about his method of operation!

[spoil][/spoil]

[spoil]Yes, scanned the member first! I wonder what they used to scan because some of us aren't even playing other worlds nor taking the single world we are playing seriously. But sure, you definitely do your research and see we have no connection with one another! :icon_wink:

Uh-oh, W42! If they have to brag about being top 6 in w42, they must be good! I mean, they have a family tribe - they must be outstanding. [/spoil]

[spoil]
ids.png
[/spoil]

Let's give them credit, though! They like to save their troops and not stir up any trouble.

[spoil]Smile!: Opponents defeated:906 (83.)
Number of members:26

PAC: Opponents defeated:1.533 (41.)
Number of members:9[/spoil]

But hey, ODA means nothing, right? What's a few farms of players who built up their resources mines? We should all just sit back and farm the barbs and 44 pointers, even when they're dry.

So, now in response to the topic. You're looking for a decent tribe in K35. I'm not going to tell you where to look for one, but I will give you some friendly advice.

If you wouldn't mind being clustered up beside your own tribe mates, competing for farms and eventually competing for noble targets then SMILE! is the tribe for you. All you have to do is make up a false TW history and an invite will be on it's way.

[spoil]http://www.twstats.com/en51/index.p...=543&centrey=400&nocache=1&fill=000000&grid=1[/spoil]

Good luck with your search, OP.

As you can see SMILE! are not mass recruiters judging by the amount of players in it.

What are you on about? Just because one person in a tribe doesn't have a stable doesn't mean they are inexperienced. That's like me saying, oh look at your tribe 7 members , one of them with 130 points in K35, strange, so I look on Tw Stats and :O http://www.twstats.com/en51/index.php?page=player&id=8766645. Join date 22nd July, his points haven't changed for at least 1 day and 3 hours. I can clearly say you don't have boundaries where you kick inactive players.

Anyway I'm just trying to prove my point, that you cannot judge a tribe when you don't know much about them. Hope you have a fun time and your tribe isn't full of noobs :p But neither is ours!!

Thanks deathmafia1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79121

Also:

1. There is a thing called "TW STATS" you can check players history there... Its a easy tool to use.
2. As SMILE! are ranked 2nd in K35 with only 20 players. Its hard to imagine how many players are cramped together sharing farms... NOT

DeletedUser79121

But in the end it is just a game

And addictive one though :p

DeletedUser

ha

iv seen what your tribe looks like on w48 and you are a merg tribe so you have nothing on us and congrates on being my farm

DeletedUser79121

Although your points about a what a tribe should be like are true.

DeletedUser

As you can see SMILE! are not mass recruiters judging by the amount of players in it.

Really? Because I was under the impression that you guys sent a ton of recruitment mails to people you don't even know. But hey, you guys only have 20 members in K35. You can all share it! :lol:

deathmafia1 said:
What are you on about? Just because one person in a tribe doesn't have a stable doesn't mean they are inexperienced.

I never called him inexperienced, I think you just did though.

deathmafia1 said:
That's like me saying, oh look at your tribe 7 members , one of them with 130 points in K35, strange, so I look on Tw Stats and :O http://www.twstats.com/en51/index.php?page=player&id=8766645. Join date 22nd July, his points haven't changed for at least 1 day and 3 hours. I can clearly say you don't have boundaries where you kick inactive players.

Yeah, Topat is a terrible player for going inactive! What a noob! :icon_rolleyes:

deathmafia1 said:
Anyway I'm just trying to prove my point, that you cannot judge a tribe when you don't know much about them. Hope you have a fun time and your tribe isn't full of noobs :p But neither is ours!!

You guys have 20 members trying to share a continent and many others competing for farms with other SMILE! members in their 15x15. You can't be that bad, you have shown you guys are able to share!

deathmafia1 said:
Also:

1. There is a thing called "TW STATS" you can check players history there... Its a easy tool to use.
2. As SMILE! are ranked 2nd in K35 with only 20 players. Its hard to imagine how many players are cramped together sharing farms... NOT

Here's a hint: No one here cares about your players history. I'm glad you base everything off of TW Stats, people with aliases must look like real noobs. Yeah, 20 players is quite a bit for 1 K, bud.

purple pixie 20 said:
iv seen what your tribe looks like on w48 and you are a merg tribe so you have nothing on us and congrates on being my farm

You guys have a family lolz.

Also, I'm your farm? You're half-way across the continent :icon_eek:. I mean, if you want to send some farming troops at me, by all means go ahead.

DeletedUser

I'd like to join SMILE!

Whats the leader's IG name?

Take your pick - there are two. ^^

[spoil]
Defender: BorgMan
Village: Cube1010 (590|390) K35
Quantity:

unit_spear.png

Haul :
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png

Resources scouted: 322
holz.png
lehm.png

Buildings scouted

Village Headquarters: (Level 10)
Barracks: (Level 5)
Stable: (Level 3)
Smithy: (Level 5)
Rally point: (Level 1)
Statue: (Level 1)
Market: (Level 1)
Timber camp: (Level 3)
Clay pit: (Level 3)
Iron mine: (Level 3)
Farm: (Level 6)
Warehouse: (Level 7)
Hiding place: (Level 1)
Wall: (Level 3)
Units outside of village:

50 0 50 5 0 0 0 0 1 0

converted by www.TW-REPORT.net
[/spoil]
[spoil]
Defender: Xanadux
Village: K35 001 (506|358) K35
Haul :
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png

Buildings scouted

Village Headquarters: (Level 5)
Barracks: (Level 2)
Smithy: (Level 1)
Rally point: (Level 1)
Statue: (Level 1)
Timber camp: (Level 14)
Clay pit: (Level 14)
Iron mine: (Level 7)
Farm: (Level 2)
Warehouse: (Level 6)
Hiding place: (Level 1)
Wall: (Level 2)
Units outside of village:

45 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0

converted by www.TW-REPORT.net
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

xD. I mailed one of them asking to join. Then looked at the SMILE! page and said that if you ask to join you will be targeted. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.