K45: A Tale to Tell

DeletedUser122108

Fair play, that was totally me, it was a fake. Shit happens.

Thought you meant you actually cleared a nuke at home which didn't.

As for how would you know OMG was going to be targeted? Experience and intuition?

Your a great player, Sir. By now, you should already realize that the tribe you're in won't have a chance to win this world because of inexperience how to handle full scale war. They just got lucky against BUGZ. Only a chosen few in Para knows how to play this game in Advanced Level, just like how you play. Soon, you'll receive an invite from a tribe that has a decent chance to win this world in less than 300 Days. To other Para Members, best of luck mate. You badly need it. Just enjoy this world as much as you can as most of you guys won't be here by end of July. I'm sorry but you're blocking my way to rim Hot Eagle and BM in K44.

DeletedUser57259

Hmm, they are a bit far away distance wise and it would mean another tribal name change but an invite "Ten Nerds Nobling Noobs?" would be hard to refuse. ;)

DeletedUser122111

7b6ee5b70336467c15c6d4b61b0764a7.gif

Aurelio Bulbasori

for one more time i ask.............

what is a shape of compass???????????????????????????

COMING SOON

DeletedUser121476

Yeah that sucked... but you cant say the op sucked less than that xD

Murder Incorporated

Yeah that sucked... but you cant say the op sucked less than that xD

But it wasn't an op. It was just a first wave, and in my opinion it went well. As well as the first wave against BUGZ? No... but in my experience first waves never go as well as ours did against BUGZ. That was just..... well let's not beat a dead horse. But you guys defended that first wave pretty well. Did some good sniping. Well done.

DeletedUser121476

Well lets see the math here. You lost more than what we lost on your village. A lot more. So call it what you want xD op/first wave/random hits sucked more that those nukes

Murder Incorporated

Math was never my strong suit but I disagree. When the smoke clears there will be a winner and a loser. The rest is just noise.

DeletedUser114002

But it wasn't an op. It was just a first wave, and in my opinion it went well. As well as the first wave against BUGZ? No... but in my experience first waves never go as well as ours did against BUGZ. That was just..... well let's not beat a dead horse. But you guys defended that first wave pretty well. Did some good sniping. Well done.

Hey excuse my friend's aggression there. Thanks for stating we are worthy opponents. So you guys are. I guess which tribe last longer wins this one. In the end its the loser's value/skill which gives the winning tribe the honor/respect.

Murder Incorporated

Hey excuse my friend's aggression there. Thanks for stating we are worthy opponents. So you guys are. I guess which tribe last longer wins this one. In the end its the loser's value/skill which gives the winning tribe the honor/respect.

Oh that's no problem. No offence taken :)

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
But it wasn't an op. It was just a first wave, and in my opinion it went well.

What are you talking about....it wasn't an op.... 30trains timed from 30h away isn't an OP...... Paranoia Logic....

It was an OP, it failed, and It was just the first wave.... Accept the loss of this battle and move on to the next one. A war is not decided by one battle. Please, people, don't lower my IQ with comments like this.

Murder Incorporated

What are you talking about....it wasn't an op.... 30trains timed from 30h away isn't an OP...... Paranoia Logic....

It was an OP, it failed, and It was just the first wave.... Accept the loss of this battle and move on to the next one. A war is not decided by one battle. Please, people, don't lower my IQ with comments like this.

My comment was correct. It will not lower your IQ. However continuing to eat those lead based paint chips will lower it.