K45: A Tale to Tell

Murder Incorporated

party is near!!!

lame-party-o.gif

DeletedUser122108

If they just listen to this Thread, they can actually fight a good fight but they don't and throw most of their troops up north against OMG. They can't even deCODE that some tribe will BEAST them out of this world.

DeletedUser122173

Can you explain? 0o At work and dont want to open Skype :p

Ah, it is good of you to ask. I was originally going to post up a thread something along the lines of "K45 - A PnP that's finally not shit", but since I can't really be bothered making a decent PnP I'll just go over a bit of history for a relative newcomer to the continent in this thread.

In the beginning, there were five major tribes: Para, Beast, Gents, Bugz and Code. These are pretty much the only tribes that have ever mattered at least up to the current day in K45. Gents and Beast had a war, Gents lost, Brad ran away and then there were four. Most of this history will be covering these four tribes and how Para came to the position it is in today largely through dumb luck.

When there were four, each of the two decided to team up with each other. Para teamed up with Bugz and Code teamed up with Beast. It was acknowledged, I think, by all parties that a partner would be needed to conquer the world. Just look at poor Riot! in K44 and see what overextending and having no friends gets you. There was a slight problem though, Para and Bugz really didn't like each other very much. With a little bit of encouragement from third parties, Para and Bugz decided that they were going to break their alliance with each other and declare war. This was to be the site of the first Para/Code war.

See Code knew that Para and Bugz were going to fight and decided it would be a good idea to cancel our NAP with Para to join in a few days into the war and attack them whilst they were exhausted, wiping two birds out with one stone. There was only one problem, which was that Bugz collapsed too quickly. I do not think this was something the Para leader thought through when they were warring, Para is a bit of a scaredy cat as tribes go, but it was a stroke of luck on their end. Code looked elsewhere and ended up chomping some unfortunate rim tribes. So then there were three.

Fast forward to two weeks ago, the top four tribes in the world were in K45: Para, Beast, Code and Para! in this order. Para and Para! really did not want to fight Beast and Code, so they thought of a dastardly plan. Lets just try to get Beast and Code to attack each other, then everything is hunky dory and we can beat up on this rim tribe O.m.G whilst they are distracted. Para comes to Code and says, Beast have made us an offer but we like you guys more and if you want to go against Beast, we'll stay out of it. Code says it won't backstab Beast but it will wait and see what Beast does and lets its NAP with Para expire on 27th June instead of renewing it.

This brings us all the way to today. Para started operations against O.m.G on the assumption of something that did not happen. They cancelled their alliance with TQL based on an assumption that did not happen. They were wrong about Beast and Code attacking each other who both instead decided that it would be best to attack Para which was relatively obvious given the size of Para as well as the map positioning. I wish Para the best of luck, but I hope their fighting strength is better than their strategic prowess. We at Code took your inferences that Beast might attack us seriously, having countermeasures up until the very point Beast launched. That is the sort of tribe we are, that is why we are still around and I believe will be around for a long time. Para started a war with a tribe that would have happily helped vs. Beast and Code because they were too cowardly to take the obvious fight in front of them. I hope it does not cost them.

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Para started a war with a tribe that would have happily helped vs. Beast and Code because they were too cowardly to take the obvious fight in front of them. I hope it does not cost them.

I hope they learned their lesson for other worlds.....

Para is a bit of a scaredy cat as tribes go
what was it they said....cats land on their feet.... and hope we land in w102... well good luck scaredy cats in w102 :)

Knock Duke was right....you are pathetic indeed(only a few players are decent, but none in leadership for sure).

Murder Incorporated

Pretty obvious this was coming. Should have rented a blimp and flown it over the world with "WE ARE GOING TO ATTACK YOU!!!" in flashing lights.

blckdrgn1

Pretty obvious this was coming. Should have rented a blimp and flown it over the world with "WE ARE GOING TO ATTACK YOU!!!" in flashing lights.

If it was so obvious why did your leadership go around breaking relationships with tql and omg. Quit pretending.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm in leadership and knew this was coming. Hell nemisis even told me himself

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey I'm only 1 man my voice isn't heard. Don't worry we will make way! :confused: don't blame me I'm sitting 3 front line accs

DeletedUser122173

Shit. That's just embarrassing. I feel it's in the best interest for K45's chances of success in this world that we liberate Para. All nukes full speed ahead!!!

Murder Incorporated

If it was so obvious why did your leadership go around breaking relationships with tql and omg. Quit pretending.

You'd have to ask leadership. I only speak for myself, not the tribe. I certainly saw it coming. In fact I made a thread in our forums about it the day before it happened. I'm just a loyal soldier that follows orders.... as a loyal soldier should.

Aurelio Bulbasori

Let's get this party started
Let's go do something naughty
Let's get on we rocking till the break of dawn
Let's get this party started
Let's go do something naughty
Let's get on we rocking till the break of dawn
show, after night
We gonna hit the town,
make it off right
Just let yourself off, tonight is you night
Rise up to the sky