K54

• Thread starter DeletedUser76354
  • Start date

DeletedUser76354

Seems us K54 dudes/ettes are hogging 3 threads to talk about the K54 bloodbath, so I thought a separate thread will fix that :).

SVG/Apathy/322 caused TOP to meltdown, Apathy now have majority control over the continent and are set to keep that when Bori and Alex are both rimmed. (We'll grow 20% larger thanks to Alex <3)

No idea what SVG will do, not really in a position to comment.

SLURP will be food for whoevers hungry

Not sure how longer 322 will be here for, making a meal out of their Bori vills but they've survived a bloodbath, so congrats.

over to you

DeletedUser108799

Agreed K54 has seen all the worst situations in this world yet hopefully this will end

DeletedUser

Alexhol won't be joining SVG. So he shouldn't even bother asking. :icon_neutral:

And that's all the info you'll be getting about our plans for K54 :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser85711

SVG/Apathy/322 caused TOP to meltdown, Apathy now have majority control over the continent and are set to keep that when Bori and Alex are both rimmed. (We'll grow 20% larger thanks to Alex <3)

Apathy total conquers versus TOP - 37
*332* total conquers versus TOP - 16
SVG total conquers versus TOP - 45

ScarletundieS total conquers versus TOP - 30

Good job guys.. Way to really put the heat on them! You totally rocked them!

Too lazy to pull up and find out how many of those were recapped ect, but hopefully you get my point. That isn't counting kicked player's or anything (I had them kicked on me as well).

For the record, Wobble took 59.

DeletedUser

Good luck to the next tribe that tries laying claim to it, see if someone can hold it for more than a month :)

DeletedUser

You got easy steals on their back line, while southern 54 was being hit by Apathy and 322 and 55 by SVG. Let's not try fool anyone here.

Did you receive any attacks back? If you did i'm sure a few of the 58 players in your tribe could have helped out or maybe the big allies you have to east could have, but alas you did not receive any of any significance as they were easy steals. Keep that ego under control.

DeletedUser

Wobble vs TOP = 58 conquers

Now with the members that quit TOP

Wobble vs Zig Zag = 27 conquers
Wobble vs Strategist101 = 35 conquers
Wobble vs Lord Ayok = 2 conquers
===========================================
Total: 64

SVG vs TOP = 45 conquers

Same for SVG

SVG vs heatx1 = 31 conquers
SVG vs exquisitetomatoe = 9 conquers
SVG vs The New King = 6 conquers
SVG vs imkerBojan = 8 conquers
SVG vs Dragonbait = 2 conquers
SVG vs The Kingdom of Shadows = 2 conquers
SVG vs XBROOKSX = 1 conquer
SVG vs homesay = 1 conquer
SVG vs meatypete = 5 conquers
SVG vs kakashi01 = 1 conquer
SVG vs robinwarrior4 = 1 conquer
SVG vs Mr. Scorpio = 1 conquer
SVG vs allenycv3 = 1 conquer
============================================
Total: 69

DeletedUser

From what ive heard, Wobble werent at war with TOP (maybe im wrong) they were just expanding. Nevertheless well done to all parties in bringing TOP down, shame most of them escaped to SLURP, but well done.

DeletedUser85711

You got easy steals on their back line, while southern 54 was being hit by Apathy and 322 and 55 by SVG. Let's not try fool anyone here.

Did you receive any attacks back? If you did i'm sure a few of the 58 players in your tribe could have helped out or maybe the big allies you have to east could have, but alas you did not receive any of any significance as they were easy steals. Keep that ego under control.
Something about a pot and kettle comes to mind....

But anyway, my ego will always be there; but not the reason for me posting. We hit villages full of units and in no way were stacked against you guys.. Just like Apathy hit villages of similar order.

I never requested support and I wouldn't have received support from either Wobble or Yarr -- even if it meant me losing the vills, as they have big war fronts they're dealing with. As far as easy steals, haven't you guys been boasting the entirety of the war about how bad TOP was? C'mon bud, I think it's clear who has been feeding their own ego.
Wobble vs TOP = 58 conquers

Now with the members that quit TOP

Wobble vs Zig Zag = 27 conquers
Wobble vs Strategist101 = 35 conquers
Wobble vs Lord Ayok = 2 conquers
===========================================
Total: 64

SVG vs TOP = 45 conquers

Same for SVG

SVG vs heatx1 = 31 conquers
SVG vs exquisitetomatoe = 9 conquers
SVG vs The New King = 6 conquers
SVG vs imkerBojan = 8 conquers
SVG vs Dragonbait = 2 conquers
SVG vs The Kingdom of Shadows = 2 conquers
SVG vs XBROOKSX = 1 conquer
SVG vs homesay = 1 conquer
SVG vs meatypete = 5 conquers
SVG vs kakashi01 = 1 conquer
SVG vs robinwarrior4 = 1 conquer
SVG vs Mr. Scorpio = 1 conquer
SVG vs allenycv3 = 1 conquer
============================================
Total: 69

Awesome on having 5 more conquers than us, but my point still stands. We all know it was internal strife and their inability to work together that forced their disbandment -- not any of us. I was simply posting the stats showing that you guys left out another side.

DeletedUser

Something about a pot and kettle comes to mind....

I lol'ed

But anyway, my ego will always be there; but not the reason for me posting. We hit villages full of units and in no way were stacked against you guys.. Just like Apathy hit villages of similar order.

They were pretty stacked.

I never requested support and I wouldn't have received support from either Wobble or Yarr -- even if it meant me losing the vills, as they have big war fronts they're dealing with. As far as easy steals, haven't you guys been boasting the entirety of the war about how bad TOP was? C'mon bud, I think it's clear who has been feeding their own ego.

That is propaganda my friend, nothing more nothing less.

Awesome on having 5 more conquers than us, but my point still stands. We all know it was internal strife and their inability to work together that forced their disbandment -- not any of us. I was simply posting the stats showing that you guys left out another side.

We never made the thread, I accept all parties contributed to their downfall, I didn't start the e-peen competition.

DeletedUser

Grats to Apathy and SVG.

Special mention to Scarletundies, no one can take inactive, isolated vills like him. Truly an inspiration to us all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser85711

I wasn't saying your vills weren't stacked -- I was saying the vills we hit weren't stacking your front.
For the record, Apathy got 85.
Nice, I didn't look into player's that left. Required more work than I was willing to put in, but I think that may include AAA? Or just TOP?
Grats to Apathy and SVG.

Special mention to Scarletundies, no one can take inactive, isolated vills like him. Truly an inspiration to us all.

Thanks for noticing... I hope I inspire all the little newbies to be as great as me one day...

Really though, didn't you get owned by the rubbish in k54? Step down and leave the talks to the player's that actually hold some merit.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nice, I didn't look into player's that left. Required more work than I was willing to put in, but I think that may include AAA? Or just TOP?

That's just Top, or to be specific; x Boricuax911, Emperor Ruian and a couple from Alexhol

While they were in AAA, we targeted -Auto-, The Real Malo, and nekzgaming. Gained over 60 villages.

diegoelgrande

I think its time to day that K54 is the most famous K in W65...4 threats about it.

Anyway...TOP disband because it wasnt able to fight against his attackers. Although it had the size to do it, as Apathy+SVG+Wobble guys that were attacking (I think it was 2 of you right guys?,may be 3) didnt outnumber TOP members/point. They just outnumber the skill.

You did a good job. We did a bad one. End of story. At least for us in K54. :(

DeletedUser

I can't speak to Strategist, but Zig Zag was quite active. He was receiving support, shifting D, trying for recaps and having his tribemates go for recaps. Both Scarlet and I hit a couple stacks and got a couple easy ones...but those were certainly not free villas in any way.

The central point of all this is that TOP recruited Alex/Bori/Emperor, etc. and immediately got gang banged for their trouble. Clearly with Apathy/SVG/Wobble and the spread they have TOP was fighting on all sides - however you break the stats down it was a group effort plain and simple. Congrats to all involved.

DeletedUser

Thanks for noticing... I hope I inspire all the little newbies to be as great as me one day...

Really though, didn't you get owned by the rubbish in k54? Step down and leave the talks to the player's that actually hold some merit.

Yah, I'm shit. That doesn't affect my ability to detect other shit though.

You have been in Pencil and Wobble, two tribes who have been combined at war with Bunny for most of the world and you have 0 caps against them. Way to be a team player. Inactive, closer villages take precedence to those rimming tribemates. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Yah, I'm shit. That doesn't affect my ability to detect other shit though.

You have been in Pencil and Wobble, two tribes who have been combined at war with Bunny for most of the world and you have 0 caps against them. Way to be a team player. Inactive, closer villages take precedence to those rimming tribemates. :icon_redface:

At-least we didn't try tribalhugs with Bunny. And we were trying to get to the front when Rams was going to quit but SG and Paul wanted to play on that account but they haven't done anything with the account.
We took out several players fairly/ Not our fault they couldn't defend themselves