K54

• Thread starter DeletedUser76354
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You dont only help with caps, but also support and fakes etc... so still team player.

DeletedUser85711

Indeed, grats to everyone that pushed and pushed well.

Yah, I'm shit. That doesn't affect my ability to detect other shit though.

You have been in Pencil and Wobble, two tribes who have been combined at war with Bunny for most of the world and you have 0 caps against them. Way to be a team player. Inactive, closer villages take precedence to those rimming tribemates. :icon_redface:

You're right, I didn't help offensively versus Bunny. The area up there was too thick and honestly wouldn't have been a good area to expand. I, instead, dealt with the other tribe's that declared on us with Bunny rimming their duke/co duke and pushed south to try to snag as much territory for my tribe as I could. You can also ask a few others that any time Bunny OP'd someone in Pencil I was the one that literally took care of half of the trains via sniping/stacking (thus true.grit getting rimmed once I left).

It's all good though. You'll see me shine in due time, don't you fret you're little heart.

DeletedUser

You're right, I didn't help offensively versus Bunny. The area up there was too thick and honestly wouldn't have been a good area to expand.

Well if it isn't a good area for you to expand in then why should you partake in the war? Pencil's fault for declaring without having asked if it would suit your own accounts plans.

You dont only help with caps, but also support and fakes etc... so still team player.

But he didn't help with caps, he nabbed all the easy vills close to him whilst his tribemates were being rimmed.

At-least we didn't try tribalhugs with Bunny.

You played player hugs instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah merging account once is player hugs, go ask an enemy tribe for a merge :icon_wink:

DeletedUser85711

Well if it isn't a good area for you to expand in then why should you partake in the war? Pencil's fault for declaring without having asked if it would suit your own accounts plans.

But he didn't help with caps, he nabbed all the easy vills close to him whilst his tribemates were being rimmed.

You played player hugs instead.

Perhaps you misunderstood. There was no room for me up there. An account opened up and I was going to noble 4 vills from it to get up to the front, but players decided to take over that account instead. After that happened I started pushing south as I wasn't going to move to an area where there were already 10 players. You can call it tribal hugs if you want, but facts are I did plenty for the tribe defensively.

DeletedUser97878

I think if you remember Bunny declared on pencil.....:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Perhaps you misunderstood. There was no room for me up there. An account opened up and I was going to noble 4 vills from it to get up to the front, but players decided to take over that account instead. After that happened I started pushing south as I wasn't going to move to an area where there were already 10 players. You can call it tribal hugs if you want, but facts are I did plenty for the tribe defensively.

Perhaps you misunderstood. I don't care.

Annoyingdevil

It's always clear when someone loses an argument; "I don't care.". Don't make baseless assumptions without knowing the true facts, and then once you've been educated on these facts, you just act all ignorant.

Well done to everyone for making TOP disband.

DeletedUser101947

Why is Han Solo even posting on these forums any more?

deomonkid18

they co play me and my other 6 accounts. Didn't you know?

DeletedUser

That's just Top, or to be specific; x Boricuax911, Emperor Ruian and a couple from Alexhol

While they were in AAA, we targeted -Auto-, The Real Malo, and nekzgaming. Gained over 60 villages.

I was never in AAA and i never left top until it was disbanded. nekzgaming quit and gifted his villages you did well in the gang bang since a lot of top players had no intention of attacking back just running to your tribe well done not.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was never in AAA and i never left top until it was disbanded. nekzgaming quit and gifted his villages you did well in the gang bang since a lot of top players had no intention of attacking back just running to your tribe well done not.

I never said you were in AAA, I said you were one of the TOP players we targeted. We've recruited selectively, which is more than can be said of any of the tribes that tried to move into K54 by picking up a handfull of locals.

DeletedUser105209

Hey Bori, still waiting on you to remove me from K54 :icon_wink: Maybe next no hauls...

diegoelgrande

In only 48 hours Apathy has done what every tribe/player want to do almost since W65 started: rim Alex.

And the funniest thing: he didnt recap one single village. Inactivity? Good defense of Apathy? Or is he just a bad player?? Was there any attempts at all??

DeletedUser105209

He was on all day yesterday replying to mails and such, he made a few recap attempts but his frontline with us was not stacked so we encountered very little resistance, not one snipe attempt i believe.