K54

• Thread starter DeletedUser76354
  • Start date

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Therin Dec 09,2012 14:47
I came here to kick arse and chew bubblegum, and I'll out of gum.

alexhol Dec 09,2012 14:49
Lol line from (darn I forgot the name, but I know what game that's from :( I'll think of it don't tell me

Therin Dec 09,2012 16:29
Any guesses?

alexhol Dec 09,2012 16:31
Duke nukem!!!!!

alexhol Dec 09,2012 16:31
those were supposed I be In italics, lol

Therin Dec 09,2012 16:35
Out of curiosity what's your inc count on? Bear in mind half the tribe hasn't started sending yet :p

alexhol Dec 09,2012 16:36
about 100 ish

Therin Dec 09,2012 16:39
Well considering I've given you 419 commands and LYS is on 732 commands, I think it's loser to 2k.

alexhol Dec 09,2012 16:41
oops, forgot the other 0 lol

And If I didn't know anybetter, I'd think that there was only 10 people in it tribe, considering there's only 5 players attacking us ("half the tribe hasn't sent yet")

Therin Dec 09,2012 16:45
All things considered, this Op should be the end of your account. We're taking the time to systematically eliminate your former tribesmates one by one, and now it's your turn.

Shouldn't have run so much. if you guys had stuck together and actually fought back, things may have gone differently.

alexhol Dec 09,2012 17:37
well, that escalated quickly...

Wasn't inactive yestaday when we started sending.

diegoelgrande

He didnt have a front, or tbh all of his villages were in the front. :lol: but pretty lame of his part not to snipe...

Any way...good job Apathy. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser108883

In only 48 hours Apathy has done what every tribe/player want to do almost since W65 started: rim Alex.

And the funniest thing: he didnt recap one single village. Inactivity? Good defense of Apathy? Or is he just a bad player?? Was there any attempts at all??

From what I have seen his trick is recapping, unfortunately it failed.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Apathy
Side 2:
Players: alexhol

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 0
Difference: 60

DeletedUser7158

I feel ashamed.. It looks like we inadvertently gave Alexhol defender of the day.

Not due to any actual defending on his part mind, but still :/

diegoelgrande

I feel ashamed.. It looks like we inadvertently gave Alexhol defender of the day.

That is the probe that he had troops in his villages.

DeletedUser

Lol, be ashamed ;). As for Alexhol (a player who was top 5 in the world), to fold under the incomings without any recaps, stacks (by the look of it), or any remotely decent defense, it is just embarrassing. Maybe he is waiting till morale becomes an issue.... Or maybe he is hanging out waiting for an invitation to another tribe.....

Either way, congratulations to Apathy, you guys are looking formidable in K54.

DeletedUser

it was a good op. lets not get ahead of ourselves though, it was a tribe effort on a lone player of very bad quality. plus its been in the pipeline a while... any op with that amount of planning should come of this well against an undefended account. but as i say, youve still got to send the nobles and nukes so good going guys.

DeletedUser108334

I never said you were in AAA, I said you were one of the TOP players we targeted. We've recruited selectively, which is more than can be said of any of the tribes that tried to move into K54 by picking up a handfull of locals.
We never tried to move into k54 but SVG surely recruits selectively mate.

DeletedUser

That's because a lot of people just stop replying to me after I sent my first message back to them. :icon_cry:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

What account are you on?

SVG haven't succomed to PMS syndrome no, but TOP certainly did. They recruited Alexhol, x Boricuax911, Emperor Ruian, BabyFaceNelson and Mr Destroyer.

DeletedUser

What account are you on?

SVG haven't succomed to PMS syndrome no, but TOP certainly did. They recruited Alexhol, x Boricuax911, Emperor Ruian, BabyFaceNelson and Mr Destroyer.

Yup, their biggest mistake to date.

@KoS: there are those that don't stop talking as well :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Where is Alexhol to defend himself on the forums? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser108883

it was a good op. lets not get ahead of ourselves though, it was a tribe effort on a lone player of very bad quality. plus its been in the pipeline a while... any op with that amount of planning should come of this well against an undefended account. but as i say, youve still got to send the nobles and nukes so good going guys.

I don't think anyone inside Apathy are getting ahead of themselves, It's a shame we didn't create Apathy sooner. The only plans that were made was the order we took his buddies out, he was only alone because of what we did.

diegoelgrande

What account are you on?

Should I assume that I will be the next? Or I have time until you finish Mr Destroyer 812 more hours tops)??

DeletedUser

Where is Alexhol to defend himself on the forums? :icon_rolleyes:

I don't think we'll be seeing him on here for a bit, probably not till the next no hauls! perhaps he has decided to co-play someone else though, god forbid!