Kata vs w40 (stats)

DeletedUser90549

lol makes me laugh that nobody has anything to say until stats are in their favor.

congrats on your work on that super isolated cluster.

LOL do i really have to tell you why?
you would have to be half brain dead to brag about how your doing terrible in a war.

DeletedUser

Congrats only about the whole world left for you guys to eat if you want to win ;)
Half price nobles are gonna help i guess!
That and the fact, that "only about the whole world left" can't defend their villages.

Last edited by a moderator:

A Perfect Circle

Have you even attacked anyone in KATA aside from Manjak or Ra?

DeletedUser

you would have to be half brain dead to brag about how your doing terrible in a war.

WRONG - look at the map - thats how we can brag you guys arn't near the majority of KATA (even tho alot said they would at the start of NMS war:icon_rolleyes:)

RIGHT - apachi king is half brain dead :icon_wink:

DeletedUser94391

I am but...
WM shares a border with an isolated cluster that doesnt matter

DeletedUser80956

I realize that its a long ways from the main body, but then the majority of kata is a long ways from the main body. Once that "isolated" cluster is cleared out, we will hopefully have a much better border to share with you :)

bigboy7foru

let me say this if i wanted to take over cb and bring in some friends we could and would rape kata LOL just saying anyways

i thought that i would say something cause those stats arent impressive to me its 1 sided no one is fighting back just wonder who played hugs in his world and how you got to be #1

in my days (earlier worlds) we didnt recuit to end wars we demolished the enemy and then took the very few players in because they showed they were a good defender or attacker or what not

well im just typing lol time for me to send out attacks :)

35se

lol bigboy do it then. i bet you dont and if you did i bet we would rape you and your little L33T team.

typical keyboard warrior.

DeletedUser94391

Lol bigboy. Im sure you and your super dominant friends ate every account and never took any other players in. But oh well maybe if we actually get some competition we might actually focus on the world again

If you bring your little friends to play maybe i might become active again on this world

careful 35se he might actually bring them and e would all get pwned especially jeff and core

DeletedUser

Come and join us at cb bigboy. as they say put your money where mouth is!!!!

DeletedUser

Wow.... the handful of decent people in Kata mummy must be really tired of you whiners making them look bad :icon_biggrin:

APC arguing black is white as usual, groundhog day on w40 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Here comes the recruitment dance...

APC..... Open wide yah freak!

DeletedUser

Who in Kata can skype me? I have a request and I need to ask it asap. Just look up my name (paintballkid1413) and add Dan. Thanks! And bigboy, you won't stand a chance :D

bigboy7foru

HAHAHAHA all you have to look at is our OD and then you can be quiet

1 1,901,199,319
3 1,720,145,995
4 1,676,960,322
5 1,250,123,636

these are 4 of the players that would come over

whats funny is W40's highest OD is 1 417,467,166

1/3 of our #5 :D

look up my stats if you want and remember 70% of the barbs i took were enemies that barbed we tend to make players quit when they have 10k incoming

DeletedUser

diff worlds diff settings (speed ect..) 400mill here could be like 2,000mill your world

also cba looking at your stats if your already trying to defend your barb nobling before any1 even accused you..

we tend to make players quit when they have 10k incoming

and we tend not to quit

to some it up you may be a big boy but when your a man come back here

DeletedUser

Wow higher OD stats from a world that started 21 worlds before this one... who would have thought :icon_rolleyes:

Congrats on the new troll peeps :)