Kata vs w40 (stats)

bigboy7foru

rober whats your account on here and i said something about the barbs cause everyone always says something like your a barb nobler

and try having 10k incoming for 2-5 months tell me you wont quit when your entire account is catted and yout cant do crap ]:)

thats how we do it

whats funny is that was just to prove my guys are badass players because of this:

Lol bigboy. Im sure you and your super dominant friends ate every account and never took any other players in. But oh well maybe if we actually get some competition we might actually focus on the world again

If you bring your little friends to play maybe i might become active again on this world

careful 35se he might actually bring them and e would all get pwned especially jeff and core

not really trollin i think its funny when the most dominant tribes start talking crap on the little guys :D

thats all

DeletedUser

Naw

I think kata was smaller than NMS when the war first started.

Naw kata were larger before they recruited the frontline.

Just for clarities sake:

side 1 NMS -CB- ~CB~
1 NMS 182.240.533 49 18815
4 -CB- 122.126.504 53 12788
11 ~CB~ 16.127.960 20 1781
Total: 320.494997 points 122 players 33.384 villages

side 2 Kata KataX KAOS
2 Kata 208.907.647 57 21456
3 KataX 175.638.921 59 18363
9 KAOS 21.502.277 41 2291
Total 406.048.845 points 157 players 42.110 villages

I will post the statlines of each tribe once the declaration date begins. Updated once a week every week. The times for the stats will be the same each time. If you wish to post the stats, feel free...arguing about the stats can be left to the other threads if at all possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That was the second war - at the start of the first war NMS was bigger by 2:1, but we prevailed anyway.

Kata consistently punched above our weight & defeated bigger tribes until we were the biggest.

We have only had peace for 2 weeks in our history & have seldom been at war with less than 2 top 10 tribes & often more.

DeletedUser

Defeated NMS twice, UNW40, PG, iAlone, RAGE, WRATH, LOST, |BC| to name but a few.

Yes we did recruit selected players from all of those except iAlone who we warned at the start that it would be a war of extermination & that we would not recruit anybody.

Selected players are part of the spoils of war & always have been in TW (should they also decide that the more aggressive tribe is a better place to be of course).

Sour grapes about better diplomatic practices are expected, but taking on all comers at once early in a world is a suicidal move. For the W40 historical scholar I suggest looking into the fate of APATHY lol.

DeletedUser90549

That was the second war - at the start of the first war NMS was bigger by 2:1, but we prevailed anyway.

Kata consistently punched above our weight & defeated bigger tribes until we were the biggest.

We have only had peace for 2 weeks in our history & have seldom been at war with less than 2 top 10 tribes & often more.

cool story bro :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Defeated NMS twice, UNW40, PG, iAlone, RAGE, WRATH, LOST, |BC| to name but a few.

Yes we did recruit selected players from all of those except iAlone who we warned at the start that it would be a war of extermination & that we would not recruit anybody.

No you didn't recruit 'selected players' you hugged your way into being the big Kata mummy you are today :)

The Duke of UNW40 killed that tribe and you hugged the rest, RUM!! killed iAlone and you hugged the refugees, CB apathy killed NMS and you....

Starting to see a pattern ?

RUM!! and WM are the only tribes on this world that ever fought their way into their respective rankings by taking on the odds, don't flatter yourself :)

DeletedUser90549

i would hate to be in kata. you lose a few villages and you get booted out. no sense in supporting each other i guess :icon_idea:

DeletedUser80956

Ah, you can't blame kata for booting the inactives fin! And as for -WM-, we want no part with rankings, we'll just continue the good fight.

35se

speaking of hugging didnt WM merge with RUM, then later on merged with NMS?

DeletedUser94391

Ya i distinctly remember that on the dominance map as well :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

speaking of hugging didnt WM merge with RUM, then later on merged with NMS?

If you think the WM and RUM!! momentary merge was even remotely the same as Kata hugging 75% of the world, I really do pity you :)