KBC v. "GODs" (K67)

DeletedUser

A quick recap:

As some of you know, the Knights of the Black Crusade, as a primarily peaceful tribe, made the momentary mistake of becoming “allies” with various and sundry "GODs" tribes in K67.

This all came to an end when it was discovered that the "GODs" family tribe was preparing to attack their purported “allies” in a much-underhanded way, as fully documented in the "War in K67" thread.

Since the attempted “sneak attack,” KBC has been fighting the good fight as one tribe of noble Knights against 7 tribes of, well … let’s just call them less noble players.

And KBC is winning.

The "GODs" tribe tends to target those KBC members who post on the public forums in an attempt to keep people laughing at them to a minimum. They have sent wave upon wave of troops crashing against various Knight’s walls, and yet each member still stands. We have lost no one.

They, however, have lost many members – but they simply replace them with new recruits for the meat grinder. Here at KBC we try to carefully select our members. This is because we believe ALL our tribesmen are important and worth defending – not just a select few.

So there it stands. Seven tribes against one. Over 180 villages against 60.

And KBC is winning.

I have made this thread to keep anyone interested up to date on the latest in this little skirmish. KBC may eventually be vanquished by this plague of locusts, but we'll damn sure show them how Knights fight.

Any "GODs" member that wishes to come see me, or others of my tribe, just head on over. We'll be expecting you.

Sincerely,

The Knights of the Black Crusade

knight.jpg

DeletedUser

darlin', it looks like you woke up a bit cranky today.

however, I do have an addendum to this unsolicited bit of propaganda (bad girl, we'll talk about this later with the gimp) for those dwindling few who may be interested in what I still consider a GOD family hissy fit.

If anyone wants a list of point-whores from the god family tribes, or GOD members who have attacked with ALL troops- including their entire defenses- and lost them all, feel free to mail me in game, and I'll provide names and locations.

See, I'm one of those people who prefers to share, and give valued info to friends and allies.

Last edited by a moderator:

direngray

lol both posts are of the A++ standard. and i think GODs reps have fallen sileint due to the "little" mishab that cost them their head tribe G,O,D which is now rebuilt and growing extra fast, so they can meet our troops demands of everything they can carry. how nice.

DeletedUser

GODs is pathetic. They had 7 family tribes, 2 of which were top 2 in K67, but they were mass recruiting point whores and couldn't take down 1 single tribe that was not even a top 100 tribe when the war started.

Props KBC. Good work.

GODs, bunch of noobs.

DeletedUser

GODs is pathetic. They had 7 family tribes, 2 of which were top 2 in K67, but they were mass recruiting point whores and couldn't take down 1 single tribe that was not even a top 100 tribe when the war started.

Props KBC. Good work.

GODs, bunch of noobs.

Thank you for your kind words, monsignor.

Things aren't over yet though, not by a longshot. But I would much rather have a single tribe of misfits who can listen and learn and are too stubborn to be scared by sheer numbers than 3-400+ unruly people who are very hard to control, let alone coordinate.

I also expect things to pick up again shortly, as it seems they are saving up their troops for something, that or they finally ran out of spears to throw at our members (thanks boleynboy, wherever you are. You pushed one of our members into the top 8 for ODD for a small period of time)

DeletedUser

I also expect things to pick up again shortly, as it seems they are saving up their troops for something, that or they finally ran out of spears to throw at our members (thanks boleynboy, wherever you are. You pushed one of our members into the top 8 for ODD for a small period of time)

Oh, I fully expect something from them soon.

But that's the point.

We're expecting it. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Another update on this war, a 4,343 point member of GOD sent an attack to a 2,769 point KBC player. This happened near my location and I have seen the report. The smaller 2,769 point KBC player dealt massive troop lost to the much higher pointed GOD member.

SW AXE LC RAM PALADIN
Quantity: 0 1000 1591 0 0 878 0 0 51 0 1 0
Losses: 0 1000 1591 0 0 878 0 0 51 0 1 0

Ignorable loss to the defender side.

The GOD player will probably quit because he is too broken hearted.

DeletedUser

Another update on this war, a 4,343 point member of GOD sent an attack to a 2,769 point KBC player. This happened near my location and I have seen the report. The smaller 2,769 point KBC player dealt massive troop lost to the much higher pointed GOD member.

SW AXE LC RAM PALADIN
Quantity: 0 1000 1591 0 0 878 0 0 51 0 1 0
Losses: 0 1000 1591 0 0 878 0 0 51 0 1 0

Ignorable loss to the defender side.

The GOD player will probably quit because he is too broken hearted.

LOL ... what did I just say about expecting it? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I stand corrected, they quit with the :spear: and moved up to throwing their :swordsman: at us...

I'm sorry, I will admit this is my first world with paladin items, but when I sat down and ran the numbers... even with the offensive boosts it just wasn't worth sending troops like swords out offensively like that.

:swordsman:
:villagers:

GOD family, killing innocent villagers since 2008

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: KBC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: G.O.Ds G,O,Ds G(O)D G-O-D G)O(D G*O*D G/O/Ds G;o;D
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 11
Difference: 8

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,978
Side 2: 15,994
Difference: 12,016

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 825
Difference: 825

image.php

Whether this can be classed as a proper war is another matter, according to the stats.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That stats means during the entire duration of this war on K67, between KBC versus G.O.Ds G,O,Ds G(O)D G-O-D G)O(D G*O*D G/O/Ds G;o;D. One versus 8 tribes; 58 players versus 480 players.....

All GOD was able to accomplish is to noble an 825 pointer village? I don't know but if you ask me that is pathetic.

DeletedUser

that's why I haven't deemed to call this a war yet except when in quotation marks.

we've lost more points to player inactivity than we have to GOD nobles.

I stand by my title of it being a GOD hissy fit.

and shame on you Adellion, busting out stats like that on me. that's just coooold man. it hurts.

DeletedUser

and shame on you Adellion, busting out stats like that on me. that's just coooold man. it hurts.

I was completely unaware they had nobled even one village of KBC, I apologize for being misleading. Congrats on that inactive 825-point village.

What those stats don't take into account is the amount of "GODs" villages that quit under relentless attack by KBC. I personally have squished four players (well, I did two alone and had assistance with two ...)

I think other Knights could say the same.

Again, with this 200-player tribe, all you've gotten is one village?? LOL ...

And don't worry - those stats will change soon. Frankly, I think more "GODs" villages would have been nobled, but we've bombed the close ones into submission ...

direngray

When I look at those stats I think wow! How can that be possible aren't KBC winning this "hissy fit" I mean "war"?
then I think maybe they're just showing me me how many troops GODs family have lost.. but its not
so I say to KBC what the hell!! this isn't good enough!! stop goofing around and kill them already!!!
neo im looking at you !!! =d

DeletedUser

When I look at those stats I think wow! How can that be possible aren't KBC winning this "hissy fit" I mean "war"?
then I think maybe they're just showing me me how many troops GODs family have lost.. but its not
so I say to KBC what the hell!! this isn't good enough!! stop goofing around and kill them already!!!
neo im looking at you !!! =d

Wow perfect spelling and grammar! Congratulations Diren!

direngray

well you know im trying now and not just quickly typing stuff.

now where is my gold star!!!! lol =d

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: KBC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: G.O.Ds G,O,Ds G(O)D G-O-D G)O(D G*O*D G/O/Ds G;o;D
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 11
Difference: 8

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,978
Side 2: 15,994
Difference: 12,016

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 825
Difference: 825

image.php

Whether this can be classed as a proper war is another matter, according to the stats.

I will put up the new stats tonight...

Watch as the numbers change.

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Hehe, I guess ballchri can speak after all.:icon_razz:

Hmmmmmm....sigh .. said:
ballchri on 27.01. at 14:29
hey so ... this war is starting to get old...

- -...ZZZZzzzzzzz..... what do you think ?
_

What's this? We're at war? :icon_eek:

ballchri today at 17:51
what do you think about an nap in the future .. give players a chance to enjoy a bit of peace in the game on both sides ?

But we're having so much fun!:icon_biggrin:

ballchri today at 19:11
well let me know cuz i grow bored of it i think it would be best we just played and enjoyed the game for a bit

Do you now? But I thought war WAS the enjoyable part!

Oh my it seems our friend Ballchri doesn't want to play with us anymore. :icon_cry:

Those GODs they think they're SOO much better than us, I mean they don't even come over to visit anymore!

I guess we will just have to keep visiting them, like the nerdy little kid down the street who deems you his best friend for the sole reason that you share a street name in your address. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Remember, xEmerald, their plan was to "break the alliance by sending a massive surprise attack to knock KBC down and then, after a week or so, offer a NAP to them."

I'm sure we can trust them NOW, right?

Again, KBC may lose to their 300 members, but at least we'll burn them down a bit before we do. :)

DeletedUser

ha!

if they want a cease fire, they will have to pay for it, as this was their mistake, not ours.