KBC v. "GODs" (K67)

DeletedUser

Ooops, was that you, Diet? I apologize - but where the heck did you get all those scouts?? ;)

And I await my superspearman ... :lol:

I don't think it was you.

Some mighty midget in my area.

But I do have few scouts.:icon_wink:

When you answer a question posed by me you'll get your super spearman.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

it is likely that GOD will stab us in the back again in the future

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't think it was you.

Some mighty midget in my area.

But I do have few scouts.:icon_wink:

When you answer a question posed by me you'll get your super spearman.:icon_razz:

I was kidding about the scouts, Diet Coke. :icon_wink: No clue why I would send scouts out to view a village like 78 hours from me ...

I'm a noob, but not THAT bad. :lol:

DeletedUser

I was kidding about the scouts, Diet Coke. :icon_wink: No clue why I would send scouts out to view a village like 78 hours from me ...

I'm a noob, but not THAT bad. :lol:

:lol:

What kind of muppet would send scouts over 78 hours away?:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

LOL ... I'm telling you, I want my super spearman! :icon_wink:

But I don't have any left.:icon_cry:

I have a Sonic Swordsman.
An Angry Axeman
An Anti-Christ Archer
A Suspicious Scout
A Loose Cannon Light CavalryMan
A Mad Anarchist Mounted Archer.
A Hairy Cook Heavy CavalryMan
A Random Ram
And A
Cross Eyed Catapault.

Any takers?:icon_redface:

I'll invent the crap they do when someone applies for one.

DeletedUser

But I don't have any left.:icon_cry:

I have a Sonic Swordsman.
An Angry Axeman
An Anti-Christ Archer
A Suspicious Scout
A Loose Cannon Light CavalryMan
A Mad Anarchist Mounted Archer.
A Hairy Cook Heavy CavalryMan
A Random Ram
And A
Cross Eyed Catapault.

Any takers?:icon_redface:

I'll invent the crap they do when someone applies for one.

I like the suspicious scout ... :icon_wink:

direngray

oo oo do a random ram!!

wel i think this will keep the thread going while crowley talks "peace" ie surrender your resources or be nobled

Last edited:

DeletedUser39071

My interest is piqued as to the attributes of the Hairy Cook Heavy CavalryMan!

DeletedUser

Now I really have to make stuff up.:icon_redface:

Oh crap.:icon_confused:

Erm...I'll have them done by tomorrow.

Honest.

*runs off to do some serious thinking*

DeletedUser

I smell something burning ... :icon_wink:

its the smell of her own hype flaming itself......lol.....never heard so much crap in my life time.

You must work for a publishing company or a book shop with all the kiddies stories you have been letting rip in this forum, it's mind boggeling. Oh and the terms for the NAP aggreement read like a sci fi movie its patheticly childish and bad form, but hey wot do you expect from a bunch of adolesent kids. wow.

DeletedUser

its the smell of her own hype flaming itself......lol.....never heard so much crap in my life time.

You must work for a publishing company or a book shop with all the kiddies stories you have been letting rip in this forum, it's mind boggeling. Oh and the terms for the NAP aggreement read like a sci fi movie its patheticly childish and bad form, but hey wot do you expect from a bunch of adolesent kids. wow.

nuff said grandpa... now GTFO!

DeletedUser

I allready have a Vamp Teddy nuke, and as such, i am satisfied.

yet i believe this thread were made for something else? "points to title"

DeletedUser

baltazar, the actual standard NAP terms are the same terms that are used in many worlds by a lot of very highly ranked tribes. I should know, I'm in them and helped write them.

That said, can a mod lock this thread, it has been spam for quite a while now, from all sides.

DeletedUser

Oh my, did someone get his panties in a bunch about something?

So there goes my respect for Baltazars Fist ... name calling? Really? That is all you can come up with - "you adolescent kids." I'm just so amused. "My dad can beat up your dad." There - now we're even.

But now I'm confused - what is this you are saying about a NAP agreement? Please, let me know ... :icon_twisted:

direngray

crow, we were just killing time untill some one from GOD replied and now they have....

so then balts how things in the house of GODs and please call me diren or dir just not DirEnGray its too long