Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 1
Difference: 2

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I NEVER WANTED A NAP WITH KBC :icon_cry:I SPECIFICALLY JOINED GODS TO WAR WITH YOU. SO YOUR EAGERNESS TO END THIS NAP MATCHES MY OWN:icon_twisted:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT A NAP WITH KBC IF I FEEL YOU SHOULD BE ATTACKED SO BE IT:icon_rolleyes:

WOW! BIG WORDS FROM A little boy who only encouragement is that we will never meet. how fortunate........no:icon_wink:

once this joke of an nap is over you'llsee. like i said when I started attacking yall thats when my tribal leaders put a holt to the war but the secound its over.......well you know.just ask blackbird. well we have to continue this engaging conversation tomorrow unless I die keep your fingers crossed.

Wow. It's not often that you can figure out EXACTLY when someone learns how to turn off the "CAPS Lock" key ... :lol:

DeletedUser

Hahaha... read the entire thread my friend. I've already done enough damage to your tribe. What have you done so far? I rest my case.

Erap or wot how ever you pronounce it, wot damage are you talking about we are still 60k points in size bigger than KBC with 20 members less....... all you have done is eliminate a player that didn't have as many troops as you ...... give your small child like back a pat for me as you must be so insecure you need all the attention you can find by blustering in the public forum and posturing to inform us how tuff and hard you are but really you are showing how naive and immature and amusing you really are my friend..... Another pathetic attempt to bully peoples apinion into there own self beliefs. Wot is really funny about these repeated attempts to cloud the public oppion is when stated "I took out a 4k village from you the other day you must be devastated..so there!" wow just shows how new to the game you are if you think a 4k village is big... lol how cute and noobish, it's refreshing to see these things from such a hard case.

@ GODS Members Please keep up the smack talk as i find it all very amusing in the forums and in good humour but please honour our aggreement with KBC as the Noblitity has arranged it for the greater good. Settle your differences and move on with the game, If you dont like the decision talk to the duke, if not leave the tribe.

DeletedUser

Erap or wot how ever you pronounce it, wot damage are you talking about we are still 60k points in size bigger than KBC with 20 members less....... all you have done is eliminate a player that didn't have as many troops as you ...... give your small child like back a pat for me as you must be so insecure you need all the attention you can find by blustering in the public forum and posturing to inform us how tuff and hard you are but really you are showing how naive and immature and amusing you really are my friend..... Another pathetic attempt to bully peoples apinion into there own self beliefs. Wot is really funny about these repeated attempts to cloud the public oppion is when stated "I took out a 4k village from you the other day you must be devastated..so there!" wow just shows how new to the game you are if you think a 4k village is big... lol how cute and noobish, it's refreshing to see these things from such a hard case.

@ GODS Members Please keep up the smack talk as i find it all very amusing in the forums and in good humour but please honour our aggreement with KBC as the Noblitity has arranged it for the greater good. Settle your differences and move on with the game, If you dont like the decision talk to the duke, if not leave the tribe.

I'm not talking to you so don't butt in - that is immature. I am simply replying to the antics of one of the member, which obviously is a product of mass recruiting. He seems to have recently just found the public forum and to much of his delight and ecstasy posted bravados of how tough he is.

It is not about me or how I just recently nobled a 4K pointer village or how many of your players that I cat to oblivion. It is about one of your member flaming your tribe's leadership and undermining the authority of your leaders decision.

Good, you have addressed that In the latter part of your message then we have no issue. NAP is in place let your members live with it, if your leadership can't impose that on your members then cancel the NAP and let's do the talking on the battlefield. That is my two cents.

DeletedUser

By the way, I have a question for you Baltazar...

You kept on repeating the word "wot", what is it?

DeletedUser

What no idea wot wot means!....lol

Put RL picture in my avatar so you guys can see me as i really am...... grrrrr, the winds of oblivon are blowing in your direction, beware my friends.

@ why isn't my sig appearing?? any ideas? ( Spent all off 4mins putting it together i need some help!!! )

@ Erap To be honest i think he is just following your lead..... He needs to vent a little after hearing your replies and cries of heroism.

@ Everyone in KBC - Can we put an end to this because it's ALL SPAM AND VERY CRAPPY as we have a NAP and this thread has run it's course. It is pointless to continue with any more threads or new posts. If you want to continue abusing each other then i suggest you speak to your DUKE so he can get a joint tribal forum together. Would really appreciate it if everyone tried to get along from now on on both sides of the NAP ( KBC, G,O,DS) to further engage in this war of words when we have resolved our differences is totallyl futile, THANKYOU

direngray

What no idea wot wot means!....lol

Put RL picture in my avatar so you guys can see me as i really am...... grrrrr, the winds of oblivon are blowing in your direction, beware my friends.

@ why isn't my sig appearing?? any ideas? ( Spent all off 4mins putting it together i need some help!!! )

@ Erap To be honest i think he is just following your lead..... He needs to vent a little after hearing your replies and cries of heroism.

@ Everyone in KBC - Can we put an end to this because it's ALL SPAM AND VERY CRAPPY as we have a NAP and this thread has run it's course. It is pointless to continue with any more threads or new posts. If you want to continue abusing each other then i suggest you speak to your DUKE so he can get a joint tribal forum together. Would really appreciate it if everyone tried to get along from now on on both sides of the NAP ( KBC, G,O,DS) to further engage in this war of words when we have resolved our differences is totallyl futile, THANKYOU

wow.... baltz did some one crack your account on the P&P as one minute you want us to continue now your like omg stop.

DeletedUser

HeY ErAp SoRrY I DiDnT DiE bUt I WoRkInG On It. AnD I BeEn ReAdING FoRuMs FoR AwHiLEBuT HaD To SaYSoMeThInG To PeOpLE WhO FiNdS SOoOo EasyTo TaLk CrAp To A CoMPuTeR ScREeN BY THE WAY ITS MY CAPS LOCK AND I AM GOING TO GET MY MONEYS WORTH. howz my speilling
I'm not talking to you so don't butt in - that is immature. I am simply replying to the antics of one of the member, which obviously is a product of mass recruiting. He seems to have recently just found the public forum and to much of his delight and ecstasy posted bravados of how tough he is.

It is not about me or how I just recently nobled a 4K pointer village or how many of your players that I cat to oblivion. It is about one of your member flaming your tribe's leadership and undermining the authority of your leaders decision.

Good, you have addressed that In the latter part of your message then we have no issue. NAP is in place let your members live with it, if your leadership can't impose that on your members then cancel the NAP and let's do the talking on the battlefield. That is my two cents.

DeletedUser

HeY ErAp SoRrY I DiDnT DiE bUt I WoRkInG On It. AnD I BeEn ReAdING FoRuMs FoR AwHiLEBuT HaD To SaYSoMeThInG To PeOpLE WhO FiNdS SOoOo EasyTo TaLk CrAp To A CoMPuTeR ScREeN BY THE WAY ITS MY CAPS LOCK AND I AM GOING TO GET MY MONEYS WORTH. howz my speilling

I'm sorry, I don't speak 12-year-old MySpace. Could you please go to the Babelfish Translator and translate that paragraph into "intelligent?" :lol:

DeletedUser

YOU put ME in MY place:icon_redface:
I'm sorry, I don't speak 12-year-old MySpace. Could you please go to the Babelfish Translator and translate that paragraph into "intelligent?" :lol:

DeletedUser

Ok just testing my sig......yeah groovy

@ dir No wot i'm trying to say is this Forum has run it's cause but we still conitue to bicker about stuff that is not relivent to anyone apart from our childish need to insult and goad the school bully into beating you up. (Thats Me) all i'm saying is we have a NAP now and it is pointless to even go there unless your duke or our duke has decided otherwise. So lets move on and start another forum and continue insulting or exchanging ideas about other stuff instead of KBC V's GODS as it's not the case anymore we should finish this forum up and start another one.

Do we have any takers ???

(Check my sig, not bad for the first one i've ever made ( 4 mins start to finish).. lol Crap really but if anyone wants to make me one, drop me a line)

DeletedUser

im noticing how almost all the posters in this thread have made less than 50 posts....

Hey, I'm a noob. I have openly admitted that fact before.

Does that somehow detract from the validity of my words? :icon_eek:

direngray

@ dir No wot i'm trying to say is this Forum has run it's cause but we still conitue to bicker about stuff that is not relivent to anyone apart from our childish need to insult and goad the school bully into beating you up. (Thats Me) all i'm saying is we have a NAP now and it is pointless to even go there unless your duke or our duke has decided otherwise. So lets move on and start another forum and continue insulting or exchanging ideas about other stuff instead of KBC V's GODS as it's not the case anymore we should finish this forum up and start another one.

QUOTE]

no we just keep this thread going no need to make a new one just for the sake of making one. all we need to do is shut up henry then cy will calm down and the spamming will stop....

@henry. okay im know your at that point where your body is going through changes but you need to keep your random and unstrucTERD cooments to your self if you can do this then maybe girls will come to your house. but untill then your going to remain/be that kid who girls go oh he such a nice guy but i will never. or the one who playes yu-gi-oh all his life.

DeletedUser

@ Colonial - Lol.. this is coming from a proud former leader....rofl. GET over yourself....lol

direngray

I should atleast e on 100 with all the useless spamming i did a few wweks ago :(

DeletedUser

Yeah, KBC and GODs are friends now. So, calling the admins you can close this thread now