Khaos Vs -XIII-

DeletedUser

Nice stats but just curious are those stats fixed because i know recently the stats have been messing up

DeletedUser

Nice stats but just curious are those stats fixed because i know recently the stats have been messing up

Nope, all real.. check twstats if you want.
It seems only individual player stats have messed up.

DeletedUser

Alright just wondering just cause i know a lot of tribes stats have been buggy lately

Repinski

Add 1 more loss to -XIII-. Salim9300 took a empty village from me while I was gone all day watching the Packers win the super bowl! Oh well, I'll just take it back and then some :icon_wink:

Repinski

Hey SYN, I'd be interested in seeing your OD stats on Khaos if anyone is generous enough to post them for us....

DeletedUser

Will get them to you, though ig stats are still screwed up.

Repinski

The charts seem to be fairly accurate. The individual ones are the ones messed up I think.

DeletedUser

Rep..it says Khaos has 69 mil ODA against us since starting the war in-game.... I don't think those stats are exactly accurate.. :p

DeletedUser

Is this what we honestly have to deal with? :O

http://en48.tribalwars.net/public_report/cb6dca79e20f3fee587703454c1cdcad

I wasn't even online to see that, he hit me with about 3 or 4 of those :|

fail
Skype-emoticons-49-no.gif

Repinski

Don't feel bad, I found a 700k player of theirs that doesn't use churches. I never thought I'd say this but I'm glad he's a turtle. I can shred his stacks like they are nothing. Just cleared a 25k/20k/20k sp/s/ar stack last night with a little help from a tribemate and well... It only took 4 nukes instead of 8.

DeletedUser

Don't feel bad, I found a 700k player of theirs that doesn't use churches. I never thought I'd say this but I'm glad he's a turtle. I can shred his stacks like they are nothing. Just cleared a 25k/20k/20k sp/s/ar stack last night with a little help from a tribemate and well... It only took 4 nukes instead of 8.

not 8 ! it requires more than 20 ! ===> it increases like y=x^3 function .

DeletedUser

hello all!!! i just popped by to have a butchers (i do it time to time (still got love for this world (especially SYN (even more especially ex-skynet and age memberers)))) it's good to see Khaos still know how to play this game though. I particularly admire the fact that this tribe was formed from the best of a K to unite against one tribe and even now, months on, are still waiting patiently to strike. definitely one to watch; i myself will be checking in regularly, eagerly anticipating the king of ops that was first concieved back in april, erm last year; i remember reading it in their forums.

DeletedUser

O_O

SUB!!!, when are you going to come back and play this world again?

Also, add me on skype when you get the chance. ptr3232

DeletedUser93993

not 8 ! it requires more than 20 ! ===> it increases like y=x^3 function .

LOL. with 100 percent morale and good luck it will take 5-6nukes to clear it.
and only 2 and a half if its not under any church influence

DeletedUser

Just make a deal with him. You promise not to kill his troops if he sends them out the villages o_O Like just before your attacks hit. He should fall for that, seeing as he doesn't use churches that proves he's the kind of person that would accept something like that >.<

DeletedUser97665

^lol XD
say you'll give back the villages after a few days if he sends the troops out.

DeletedUser

I can't even remember what we were talking about tbh...Can anyone help me out? ;) lol