Khare's 3 month plan

DeletedUser35787

OK, this post was deleted for being off-topic in another thread...

It is on topic for this thread, as this is all about our beloved khare!

Khare, you have no honour and betrayed our whole tribe. It saddened me, but if you are returning to take your punishment for your bad actions, then be assured the whole of Clear! will destroy you time and time again my friend.

I know for sure that you could not do it by yourself, because you frankly suck. The only way you ever did well in the past was due to the supports I, and others, gave you and arranged for you. You are a bad player, a sore loser, and a frankly nasty piece of work. Any who trust you should not do so.

The game is on, and it will be fun. You will not dare to reveal yourself I am sure, and if you do not win I am sure you never will reveal it.

DeletedUser

As this is about my 3 mounts plan, I can defend myself in answer of what anom wrote to me:
you have no honour and betrayed our whole tribe
I do not agree with you because it was me who did command of FFE and wait for 1 week to launch my first nuke.
It saddened me
yes, it is.
but if you are returning to take your punishment for your bad actions, then be assured the whole of Clear! will destroy you time and time again my friend.
Maybe, you are right, because if I am not returning to take punishment. It may endanger you because of what you wrote, so make yourself ready for what I hide for my enemies that many people can remember that if they still remember those days :p, it starts with di and end with o, OK?
I know for sure that you could not do it by yourself, because you frankly suck.
normy was always attacking me, but as nathan had supports in about 12-13 of my frontline villages he could find that he was who had the most supports in my villages and he had lost almost all of his supports in my villages and really my villages was always naked :p, but probably it was because you had organized supports instead of me and nathan after me :D(anyway, I am what you say and really who told that I am not a n00b?)
Probably ZiNar, normy, black bean and all other might players who had fought with me and was brave enough to admit what happened for them ;) )

I will not go for all of Clear because I already have some people in Clear who never back stab their friends and they will tell me where they will attack and which of their attacks are real and which ones are fake, so I wish what you wrote will not cost a lot to you as maybe you can't be kind of player who play after rim and you will find that you were never a good one to speak like this with me, got it?

The only way you ever did well in the past was due to the supports I, and others, gave you and arranged for you.
I passed 6 first OPs of T4H when they were very strong and forced my two friends bezdan and iliuta to loose their intrest in game and I had fewest amounts of supports when I was under daily 3k incoming attacks without asking for supports because I could be active enough at that time and this is good to ask FFE about what he told about what I did at that time and maybe if you ask normy he will verify that he was sending me at least 4 train with good amounts of attacks without gaining anything anyway I enjoyed fighting with normy because he was fair and never told what you told about me without fighting against me for god sake ;)

You are a bad player, a sore loser, and a frankly nasty piece of work. Any who trust you should not do so.
Please be more strong and clean your face because probably its wet :|, you know I don't like to see people crying.

The game is on, and it will be fun. You will not dare to reveal yourself I am sure, and if you do not win I am sure you never will reveal it.
I love it, but I think inactivity in Clear is hell annoying to you and its because Clear don't have me anymore and this is because of you sweetheart :x

In summery I have a question:
Do you think that you could survive in toasty OP without supports of tribe?(there was only 6k incoming attacks for only a few days and everyone had helped you in Clearing your lost villages too :eek:)
I have a reason and this is what made you to think that There are not people in Clear that always do what i want and how could I have spies in every tribe that I wanted?

If you are not sure about my secret team that they are like me, just test me to prove you that and make whole of Clear to laught at who loose in your test.

I really want to see your question about what you wrote in Clear Forum, but I wish you will not use a swearword because I don't like swearwords and like people to talk like gentlemen.

anyway i will ground you down and will show you that when for first time that i write "POINT DON'T FIGHT" it has a reason and Clear will unfortunately loose all of its greatness because of you.

I am really keen on see your question to see what Clear think about ingeniousness of you :p

DeletedUser

Anom, please open your eyes please.
insulting others and writing off topics can not be really good.

Please talk about my plan and please write to everyone about why you think in that way, maybe it will be fun for whole of Clear to laught aat a real sore looser to find when you had wrote that whole of Clear will punish me, why should they give me info about Clear and why should they will back stab you with my command when its time come and why some of my other friends that you think that like you more than me and are more loyal to you than me.

they are loyal to tribe but when tribe start falling and they will find that what was the right way and you had defraud them about me, be sure they will see my warm welcome.

I am sorry for you bro and I wish you will be brave enough to repeat all you told again when you see that there are only a few people around you that wants to fight because of Clear because inactivity of Zone 2 can be what you could never believe that and when I was in Clear zone 2 was hell active.

and probably zone 1 will be busy in messing with little ones and loose their skills because of what I had warned them when I was in Clear and they will turn their side when they see that their friend can still help them to have fun in this game.

anyway, Game on and I want blood but honestly I do everything in the way that I should do that and probably you will see that moral in Clear will be demolished like crazy in first days of what I decided to do with you, ffe, slide and a few more who forget all I had did for Clear which had add picture of a donkey in its COA to demolish moral in T4H when they failed in 6 OPs on me one after one.

who want to come for me, is welcome and who want to stand against me is welcome too, but I am sure many found the exact meaning of "what is done, can't be undone" and you choose to back stab one of Clear's loyalest players and you could do it for every other people, so you were not who was not loyal not me but now Clear is not my tribe and I don't like to be loyal with it anymore and I really like to ground it and will do it and will get back the victory from it leaders because if me and my Moogle friends had not joined you guys you could never get this world in your little hands and we were winning in k47 when we where in Moggle and the only place that Moogle was loosing villages was where it had been surrounded by IMK and T4H too, so you could never win this world, but when I was in border of Hegenomy, we were winning against the most mightiest tribe of w26 after Moogle and it was because we when we start to strike them they lost their interest in game and we were very active and they was semi active, so their leaders choose to quit and when we were in border of RT, RT had very good amounts of pro claimed players like kubic that EX Moogles were in their borders and almost the most hard fights were in that border and we start to taunt RT after our very good attacks on them and it result in they loose intrest in game and start quitting one after one and we were not in border of Nomad, as a result Clear just accept a merger and we recruited all of them without a real war, so it can probably called hugging and this is why T4H people was telling that Clear is a hugger tribe and you were close them, so probably Clear owe EX Moogles and I was one of them.

I was never fighting for privs but you and ffe tried to tell people that I was trying to do that and don't forget that Clear leaders had asked me to be baron but I was always rejecting that because I was happy in being only a loyal player, and there was one people that you could force him to quit once and he had to be your enemy but it was me (I was your friend) and I was loyal with Clear at that time and probably it could make you rude enough to threaten people right after you forced me to quiting because of your lie about me.

I decide to quit when you defraud people about me and decide to really make a plan and I am sorry that paolo was one that warned you about my plan with his joke in this thread because I couldn't believe that he will be able to find that but really he did and you didn't and probably this is why I think he might have some followers but you will not when I demoralize moral in Clear.

be sure maybe people tell that they are loyal with with when you threaten them or if they suspect that you will do the same like what you did to me with them if they tell that they like many people in this world much more than you and rather to stand in their side instead of you and the only reason that they stood in your side is because they want to be in a tribe that won a world once, but to make everyone sure about the facts that if even I will not do anything, it will take more than 2 years for Clear to win this world and it will never happen because I chose to stand against Clear because of what Clear did for me.

maybe you know that I can tempt everyone to join my side and this is why I can always have spies who do dirtiest jobs only for one guy and it is me and they were never ashamed of doing that and I proud them because they found that I choose the right way and want to make this game fun for everyone even for who are in enmity with me.

DeletedUser35787

Seriously can't be bothered to read that... Khare, seriously this is just a game. You actually make me laugh you take this so seriously. I have probably logged in for 5 minutes a day for the past 3 months! You think I really care about all this stuff in real life?? I care about it for the few minutes I log in. I am not doing much leadership wise at the moment, and really the tribe is no worse off for it. We are growing and expanding quicker now than ever before I think.

DeletedUser

Seriously can't be bothered to read that... Khare, seriously this is just a game. You actually make me laugh you take this so seriously. I have probably logged in for 5 minutes a day for the past 3 months! You think I really care about all this stuff in real life?? I care about it for the few minutes I log in. I am not doing much leadership wise at the moment, and really the tribe is no worse off for it. We are growing and expanding quicker now than ever before I think.

Yes im beating someone in log ins :D

This is a khare thread . erm erm .

Hes like marmite , you either love him or you hate him and in this case you can choose what you want

DeletedUser74275

Hes like marmite , you either love him or you hate him and in this case you can choose what you want

thank you lord richard for allowing us "in this case" to choose what we want to think about donkey....i personally miss him now

this world is a heap of boring mess now, clear! are admitting being inactive in parts and are currently run on no more than 10 players who eat villages up for breakfast

theres not been an interesting new topic post on here for a while and when u look at it, this forum is a graveyard, warham, toasty, booza, khare, normy, 2dark, dark orical i could go on these are the mainly the people posting

DeletedUser

yh when did i mention i was a lord :icon_neutral:

Plus you have a diffrent choice for each time he talks obviously you form an oppinion over a person about what he says .

Generally you say something different each time . Hence the 'in this case ' as in theres a different choice each time .

Obviously after a while the oppinion of a player just stays the same and is either A reinforced or B diminished . I do not care of your oppinion to khare or anyone in this forum . However , make the oppinion yourself and do not go with the forum rabble associated here . Do not be a sheep .

This has nothing to do with defending khare. seeing his actions on taking clear from the inside etc . Are pretty stupid in my opinion . Its all about making the oppinion yourself and not just accepting the same as the other dude next to you :p .

dont get smart paolo you crayolo or crayola :icon_neutral::lol::icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yh when did i mention i was a lord :icon_neutral:

Plus you have a diffrent choice for each time he talks obviously you form an oppinion over a person about what he says .

Generally you say something different each time . Hence the 'in this case ' as in theres a different choice each time .

Obviously after a while the oppinion of a player just stays the same and is either A reinforced or B diminished . I do not care of your oppinion to khare or anyone in this forum . However , make the oppinion yourself and do not go with the forum rabble associated here . Do not be a sheep .

This has nothing to do with defending khare. seeing his actions on taking clear from the inside etc . Are pretty stupid in my opinion . Its all about making the oppinion yourself and not just accepting the same as the other dude next to you :p .

dont get smart paolo you crayolo or crayola :icon_neutral::lol::icon_wink:

Crayon.

DeletedUser74275

i think we will give richard his wax crayons and call it a night

the word opinion is just with one 'P' not two:icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think we will give richard his wax crayons and call it a night

the word opinion is just with one 'P' not two:icon_razz:

Crayola is a make in england toasty :p

No its you who needs them ;)

DeletedUser

guys, please back to the topic :|

Maybe this is stupid that my plan will work, but many had taunt me when I gathered EX Moogles in Donkey too, Moreover many had taunted me when I had stand against my friends in Hegemony and so on but I know that history is not much more different from a loop and it will repeat in my current plan too and unfortunately for Clear, I should see falling of a few of my friends in Clear this time too and Like before I will give my warm welcome to some people that maybe I liked them fewer than than others in the case that some people may think but to be honest I am pretty sure that the only remaining ones in Clear are busy in point whoring and ffe can't stop them because he is sure that Clear will fall if he does do that, so this is best to believe in real powers and link yourself to God because probably this only God who can defend you against a dangerous donkey otherwise we should see some wet pants when who think that they are clever can't even imagine it :p

DeletedUser

DonkeyMEN_450x300.jpg
imgres

some donkeys just cant help digging themself into a hole ...

can i be special and have a felt tip ?

DeletedUser

link yourself to God because probably this only God who can defend you against a dangerous donkey otherwise we should see some wet pants when who think that they are clever can't even imagine it :p

i dunno id say this guy has a pretty good technqiue

donkey+fire%21.jpg