KINGS -- Fanning the Flames of War

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thankee, and impressive stacks yourself (as well as the snipe!). Then again, nukes build faster than defence :icon_twisted:

that true...but at this rate..80 nuke for 2 conquer...will take age to got me:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Worst choice of target ever for Kings to be honest. No offense but you'll targeting someone who will grow far, far quicker than any villages they lose from you.

Maybe that's already been stated but I can't be bothered to read through all this.

DeletedUser

Have a cookie. We'll be sure to have enough fun for you, too, james.

DeletedUser

I think KINGS underestimated Manic till the start,And over estimated DLV,THey thought they was able to handle us for some time,sem they cant.

Im on the frontline against DLV,whitotu stacking,and KINGS lauched alot on me,and im stil able to win vilage instead of looosing them,and im not a god,Its just because DLV dont hit me really hard,they got some player that did it,but not enough,will see how this wars go after DLV die.

DeletedUser

DLV never launched an organize attacks..it was just a skirmishes over clusters.look at squirrelking22 he should be on the rim right now..

DeletedUser

Have a cookie. We'll be sure to have enough fun for you, too, james.

I only like choc chip Rukoh, I'm very particular :icon_biggrin:

On topic, I can't see why you chose to take Manic when the obvious way to get to Manic would have been to take on DLV.

DeletedUser

I only like choc chip Rukoh, I'm very particular :icon_biggrin:

On topic, I can't see why you chose to take Manic when the obvious way to get to Manic would have been to take on DLV.

Because DLV isn't supporting Kinky :icon_wink:.

They, as was said multiple times, are most likely attempting to take on a skilled target that let them get around the V-V-V agreement while at the same time attempting to cut supply to Kinky. And MANIC has lost villages and defense that could've been sent to Kinky, so I suppose it has been slowed if not cut.

DeletedUser26129

DLV never launched an organize attacks..it was just a skirmishes over clusters.look at squirrelking22 he should be on the rim right now..

Yet, instead of doing that, you choose to go to V-V-V...

And defense builds slower than nukes. And defense only dies slower if you properly stack :icon_wink:.

Not true, 1 full nuke only kills half a defense village, maybe 60%...

Figgis

Geld, please tell me how you are proving orel wrong.....

He's right, defense dies slower if you properly stack. And your comment just proved his point.

DeletedUser

key word.. ONLY. this implies at all other times defence dies quicker.

which we all know it does not.

Figgis

Well either way, defense lasts longer than offence, takes more troops too take out a defensive village than there are in a defensive village.

DeletedUser33113

Well either way, defense lasts longer than offence, takes more troops too take out a defensive village than there are in a defensive village.

but offensive villages rebuild at a much faster rate!!
hence the one attacking will always win over the long run no matter what.

DeletedUser26129

but offensive villages rebuild at a much faster rate!!
hence the one attacking will always win over the long run no matter what.

Not true, 10k swords and spear kill a full nuke...

while a full nuke only kills around 60% defense...

60% def builds same speed as a nuke...

deadsocks

Not true, 10k swords and spear kill a full nuke...

while a full nuke only kills around 60% defense...

60% def builds same speed as a nuke...
I have killed about 6 def villages of Hellronn today at the cost of 16 nukes or so. In 8 - 9 days, all my 16 nuke villages that I killed will be rebuilt. He will (or rather, that little worm from MANIC in K42 will) still be rebuilding his 6 defense villages 12 - 32 days later depending on which build he uses. :icon_razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.