Kings of the barbs

sypherr

After all the goodwill diggin in my ribs of being called the king of the barbs i decided to do a little research into the top 20 and also see if ronin deserved the title of barb noblers... the results will give you a shock from some people they did me and many chuckle's :icon_biggrin: enjoy hehe

Deus representive
Storm representive
=TTD= representive
Ronin representive
Other representive

1. Cypherrr - 1554 noblements 582 abandons nobled = 39.7 percent barbs
2. podge1969 - 1509 noblements 556 abandons nobled = 36.8 percent barbs
3. siimon - 1407 noblements 717 abandons nobled = 50.9 percent barbs
4. Laforge1 - 1410 noblements 584 abandons nobled = 41.4 percent barbs
5. floadi - 1631 noblements 338 abandons nobled = 20.7 percent barbs
6. xXINRIXx - 1293 noblements 327 abandons nobled = 25.2 percent barbs
7. =RedFox= - 1272 noblements 611 abandons nobled = 48 percent barbs
8. russellt - 1410 noblements 364 abandons nobled = 25.8 percent barbs
9. katooden - 1456 noblements 444 abandons nobled = 30.4 percent barbs
10. Barry Chuckle - 1268 noblements 640 abandons nobled = 50.4 percent barbs
11. beatybaby - 1140 noblements 556 abandons nobled = 48.7 percent barbs
12. prince29 - 1249 noblements 490 abandons nobled = 39.2 percent barbs
13. iggo88 - 1320 noblements 729 abandons nobled = 55.2 percent barbs
14. woody955 -1340 noblements 427 abandons nobled = 31.8 percent barbs
15. sen066 - 1385 noblements 425 abandons nobled = 30.6 percent barbs
16. ARRIOIN - 1201 noblements 649 abandons nobled = 54 percent barbs
17. hoopdee2857 1159 noblements 532 abandons nobled = 45.9 percent barbs
18. Drillo 1219 noblements 368 abandons nobled = 30.1 percent barbs
19. daholla 2162 noblements 666 abandons nobled = 30.8 (nobled more barbs than me! his high noblement with fighting covers it up the percentage)
20. nutsmuts 1135 noblements 295 abandons nobled = 25.9 percent barbs

Now lets see how the candidates line up in a table of percentage of barbs nobled to there conquers...........

1. iggo88 - 1320 noblements 729 abandons nobled = 55.2 percent barbs
2. ARRIOIN - 1201 noblements 649 abandons nobled = 54 percent barbs
3. siimon - 1407 noblements 717 abandons nobled = 50.9 percent barbs
4. Barry Chuckle - 1268 noblements 640 abandons nobled = 50.4 percent barbs
5. beatybaby - 1140 noblements 556 abandons nobled = 48.7 percent barbs
6. =RedFox= - 1272 noblements 611 abandons nobled = 48 percent barbs
7. hoopdee2857 1159 noblements 532 abandons nobled = 45.9 percent barbs
8. Laforge1 - 1410 noblements 584 abandons nobled = 41.4 percent barbs
9. Cypherrr - 1554 noblements 582 abandons nobled = 39.7 percent barbs
10. prince29 - 1249 noblements 490 abandons nobled = 39.2 percent barbs
11. podge1969 - 1509 noblements 556 abandons nobled = 36.8 percent barbs
12. woody955 -1340 noblements 427 abandons nobled = 31.8 percent barbs
13. daholla 2162 noblements 666 abandons nobled = 30.8 percent barbs
14. sen066 - 1385 noblements 425 abandons nobled = 30.6 percent barbs
15. katooden - 1456 noblements 444 abandons nobled = 30.4 percent barbs
16. Drillo 1219 noblements 368 abandons nobled = 30.1 percent barbs
17. nutsmuts 1135 noblements 295 abandons nobled = 25.9 percent barbs
18. russellt - 1410 noblements 364 abandons nobled = 25.8 percent barbs
19 xXINRIXx - 1293 noblements 327 abandons nobled = 25.2 percent barbs
20 floadi - 1631 noblements 338 abandons nobled = 20.7 percent barbs

With the power invested in me from tw stats, behalf of w24 and before almighty god i do declare iggo88 the king of the barbs

Now for a quick look at tribes in the top 20 and there representive's

Storm 6 members 9122 conquers 3752 abandons = 41.1 percent barbs 625 barbs per member in top 20

Deus 4 members, 5316 conquers 2110 abandons = 39.6 percent barbs 527.5 barbs per member in top 20

Ronin 6 members 8019 conquers 2566 abandons = 31.9 percent barbs 427.6 barbs per member in top 20

I here by declare that Storm are the biggest barb noblers out of the top players, and that ronin and my self are NOT the biggest barb noblers by a LONG way and for all people on forums going on about we are... in the lovely ronin thread the following words of wizdom to you my beloved freinds...

*Get shoved muhahahah*

Last edited:

D@rk Fury

FIRST POST

HAHA, S2orm r barb noblers.....must say im shocked...i thought that would be TTD or RES...since they do FA on wars

sypherr

Also shimo account that was slagging me has also took 686 barbs so wayyyyyyyy more than me also the only one who can slag me and not be called 2 faced is rukoh as he as just over 200 barb nobles and a lowish percentage so when he says he hates barbs he's telling the truth not like shimo daholla redfox and some others who enjoy trying to take p out of me when they infact love them more than me go eat some more lads :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Can I ask how you drag these figures out of what I assume is twstats, so I can do my personal calculations

Cheers

GJ
(the nosey, dipstick)

DeletedUser

FIRST POST

HAHA, S2orm r barb noblers.....must say im shocked...i thought that would be TTD or RES...since they do FA on wars

How would you know what we do on Wars? Obviously we (TTD and RES) do something or why would S²orm or Deus have anything to do with us? I am so sick of hearing how crap RES and TTD are. If that was the truth why are we still here?

sypherr

glynjack 1787 conquers 174 barbs so 174 divide by 1787 x 100 = your percentage 9.7 percent yours however is like daholla's due to a lot of fighting retaking and taking etc your percentage goes down a bit due to this.

so a true reading for you would be 35 percent barbs as a rough estimate as you have 500 villages.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Or perhaps, out of the 504 vills I currently own, 174 were barbs, so I have "won" 65% of my current vills off another person and 35% of them were barbs

Im happy with that...I hate barbs and I have probably taken about 40 of that total in the last week (under duress)

Edit :- you beat me to my reasoning :p And would it be hard to convert this other method of calculation to see if it makes a difference to the percentages (I'm feeling lazy today and cba)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@dark fury
you are a noob.being in ronin you pointed fingers at =ttd=.
Ttd has dominated all stats.two of our top players are the one with least barbs in bag.

@sypherr
defend the statement,'ronin has been around only for a short period of time.so there is scope in improvement of barb whoring.'

sypherr

No the barb calaculation are done from the start of the world above.

With the new half priced nobles which look set to go through the percentage of barbs nobled is going to go a lot higher.

DeletedUser

Sorry, I meant the calc for "current villages / number of barbs" instead of your "total ennoblements / number of barbs"

sypherr

Sorry, I meant the calc for "current villages / number of barbs" instead of your "total ennoblements / number of barbs"

Lol... well just take out the all conquers and put in current village and do the calculation.

Number of barbs taken, divided by curent village's x 100 = your percentage

DeletedUser

Wow, those figures are kind of mucked up. To start with, Storm probably has more large sized players that barb munch because their average player will be larger than the normal RONIN player. Also, its not just about taking the barbs cypher, its about how you use them. Now if the storm player is 30% of 10mio points (for ease of use) then they have taken 300 barbs, correct? Taking 3mio in barbs IMHPO is a lot of barbs but they are obviously able to use them to take another 700 vills/7mio points. Once the barbs are grown and built up to produce 50:50 ration of Off and Def vils then that alone is 150 villages of D and O. 150 whole nukes can be put to a pretty good use... IMO... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Your calculation shows only part of the show, namely 'the past of individual members', as opposed to tribe-wide tendencies to barbnoble.

As was posed in the other thread, RONIN, as a tribe are believed to be the tribe that will noble the most barbs, as most other avenues are closed to them.

In no way does your argument deny that statement.

A better stat would be: the entirety of a tribe's barb-conquers divided by the entirety of a tribe's non-barb conquers. (doing the same for internal-villages would be interesting also). That would give you the complete picture, skewed only by the amount of time a tribe has been in existence (hence the relative-figures).

@Burningwings; In theory. In practise, that doesn't always work out that way. How many of the top barbnoblers continually send out their gained nukes?

DeletedUser

How would you know what we do on Wars? Obviously we (TTD and RES) do something or why would S²orm or Deus have anything to do with us? I am so sick of hearing how crap RES and TTD are. If that was the truth why are we still here?

You have had a smart diplomat somewhere in the past.
duh.

sypherr

Your calculation shows only part of the show, namely 'the past of individual members', as opposed to tribe-wide tendencies to barbnoble.

As was posed in the other thread, RONIN, as a tribe are believed to be the tribe that will noble the most barbs, as most other avenues are closed to them.

In no way does your argument deny that statement.

A better stat would be: the entirety of a tribe's barb-conquers divided by the entirety of a tribe's non-barb conquers. (doing the same for internal-villages would be interesting also). That would give you the complete picture, skewed only by the amount of time a tribe has been in existence (hence the relative-figures).

I had half an hour spare and decided to do a brief show of the top 20, mainly just out of interest to see who the people slagging me was like, and well daholla, shimo, redfox, and a good amount of top 20 have eaten more barbs than me and then have cheek to make jokes at me, i find that rather two faced rukoh wouldnt you?

DeletedUser

@Burningwings; In theory. In practise, that doesn't always work out that way. How many of the top barbnoblers continually send out their gained nukes?

I send all mine out to hit my next barbs :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I had half an hour spare and decided to do a brief show of the top 20, mainly just out of interest to see who the people slagging me was like, and well daholla, shimo, redfox, and a good amount of top 20 have eaten more barbs than me and then have cheek to make jokes at me, i find that rather two faced rukoh wouldnt you?

They don't run? :icon_rolleyes:

sypherr

and exactly who have i run from? im open for anyone to come and try it?

Kristiedawn

I am a bit curious to know the percentage of inactives thrown in with the barbs, although that would I guess have to be something done by each individual player themselves... Or else there will have to be a lot of guessing done.
Some of the ones who have low barbs, may have a higher number of inactives, which can be even EASIER than the barbs to noble as the troops end up being cleared out for them..

The Great 1One1

I am a bit curious to know the percentage of inactives thrown in with the barbs, although that would I guess have to be something done by each individual player themselves... Or else there will have to be a lot of guessing done.
Some of the ones who have low barbs, may have a higher number of inactives, which can be even EASIER than the barbs to noble as the troops end up being cleared out for them..

This.

NO1U12NO
Selithion
leonebluen13
Odinswolf793
airputih
tbp01
kingkev da 1st
druidrune
Shiverme

If you add all these guys to your percentages, you would find that it would bump you up quite a bit.