Knock! declares war on {HI}

DeletedUser82202

I rarely come to external because of the rubbish that is said here but thought I would stroll over this once to read the declaration. I have been told by leaders not to post but I am going to because of a post up there. No going to mention names or what was said either.

I have never run from a war in this game and I will not be running on this world. I have changed tribes to follow wars in the past and will again on this world. Trust me if I am in a tribe at war with yours I will be coming to take your villas and take them I will one at a time with my troops. Any further conversations with me will be spoken through my troops.

For those not on our world I am a proud member of Knock and there is a group of us in that tribe that play this game purely for warring aspects and have banned together through several wars/fights on this world. Now if you are a older player of this game you will understand the strength of that band of players.

Now have a good day and enjoy the game the way it is supposed to be played as a WAR game.

DeletedUser

Best of luck to both of ye, :icon_wink:

ye jammy fkers.. :icon_twisted: :axemen::axemen:

Where's my war?(Checks under the bed):icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I rarely come to external because of the rubbish that is said here but thought I would stroll over this once to read the declaration. I have been told by leaders not to post but I am going to because of a post up there. No going to mention names or what was said either.

I have never run from a war in this game and I will not be running on this world. I have changed tribes to follow wars in the past and will again on this world. Trust me if I am in a tribe at war with yours I will be coming to take your villas and take them I will one at a time with my troops. Any further conversations with me will be spoken through my troops.

For those not on our world I am a proud member of Knock and there is a group of us in that tribe that play this game purely for warring aspects and have banned together through several wars/fights on this world. Now if you are a older player of this game you will understand the strength of that band of players.

Now have a good day and enjoy the game the way it is supposed to be played as a WAR game.

Ouch your leaders asked you not to post . :icon_eek:

However, your baron is posting alot worse than this :icon_redface: :icon_redface: .

These kind of posts I respect, goodluck in the war and yes I do understand what you mean :).
Its a shame TW is not build around trust, loyalty friendship anymore , but more backstab and deceit.

DeletedUser

Ouch your leaders asked you not to post . :icon_eek:

However, your baron is posting alot worse than this :icon_redface: :icon_redface: .

These kind of posts I respect, goodluck in the war and yes I do understand what you mean :).
Its a shame TW is not build around trust, loyalty friendship anymore , but more backstab and deceit.

well if u dont like it u know where the door is, make sure u close it behind u

DeletedUser7488

Respect to you knock for being the bigger man and declaring. Although it should of been done the same day you dropped the NAP. IMO

DeletedUser

Respect to you knock for being the bigger man and declaring. Although it should of been done the same day you dropped the NAP. IMO

yeah i agree but u saw how upset they got with us attacking before a week..if we fully declared richard would of topped himself:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I have to say i'm gunning for knock here , loved the post nutty, good luck to you, cody , frank and all the rest.

DeletedUser

Well, it's about time you kids got a room. Nice declaration, looking forward to the stats.

Strght SaVaGe

Good luck knock

And good job Knock for being the bigger person and declaring looks good ...

Keep it civil and have fun after all this is what its about :)

DeletedUser

Good luck knock

And good job Knock for being the bigger person and declaring looks good ...

lol This isn't a flame, but I have read twice now 'knock is the bigger person for declaring' < What does that actually mean?

netjakdim

Proganda people please let me demonstrate Family Album Style ((notice the round green object looks like HI))

The Early years Knock and HI the NAP years such a beautiful couple.
gallagher.jpg

The vicious deceitful Knock decides it is time for a breakup.

thumbnail.aspx

No the break up was a rough one and Happy was no longer
Happy with their relationship

thumbnail.aspx

so knock tries to make it short
and sweet and as painless as possible.

thumbnail.aspx

In the end the relationship could not be salvaged and
Happy was no longer Happy the sadness and fear in
their hearts left them completly broken up inside and
after being betrayed not even a shell of their former
self remained.

thumbnail.aspx

After the depression of the breakup and a hard fought war
Knock began to realize what life was like without HI and
their dreams of peace and fuzzy kiddies would last a lieftime

thumbnail.aspx

Or at least as long as W57 was still undecided

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lame. That was worse than arno's declaration on jab and kgd and that specific one was horrific

+1.

Picture-based PnPs are painfully bad.

Also, I like how they mention the NAP was dropped on the 16th, and that they start the statistics there, when it was very clear that there was a 7-day grace period after the NAP was dropped before either tribe is allowed to attack the other. I wonder if the declaration was being left until after this grace period to try and preserve a tiny bit of dignity - didn't work, but hey!

Strght SaVaGe

lol This isn't a flame, but I have read twice now 'knock is the bigger person for declaring' < What does that actually mean?

Well just good on their part for officially declaring it rather then the back and fourth talk and nobody bothers to officially declare thats all.. But much respect to both tribes this will be one of the best turn outs in this world ..