Knock! declares war on {HI}

DeletedUser

durrrrrrr {hi}'s leaders still rounding up the friends for the ultimate knock! bashing!! How's it working for you? Hey rich, how's it feel to lead a rank 1 tribe that can't finish off a tribe quarter of your size? Must suck. Good job E-jab sticking it out, good guys, unfortunate you're so far away or I'd personally snipe each train for ya.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Oh, would you like at that - just me, Richard looking to befriend you to fight Knock!

Now you are changing the topic of discussion from Knock Vs {HI} to JAB vs {HI} in your own tribes declaration thread. :lol:

DeletedUser

{HI} - 120,572,553
HTE - 11,048,716
---------
131mil

Knock - 69,942,257
Who? - 18,909,850
E-JAB - 39,079,222
TWS - 15,886,638
---------
143mil + 120mil (If infamy decide to step in)

It will be pretty embarrassing if knock lose this one. :icon_redface:

were nothing 2 do with jab or tws..u starting wars with them is our fault 2 now? not our fault u couldnt finish them off sooner :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

were nothing 2 do with jab or tws..u starting wars with them is our fault 2 now? not our fault u couldnt finish them off sooner :icon_cry:

There is a reason why people are attacking you on the forums and in game. And why Knock would cancel their NAP.

Its because you have huge ego's and no one likes you because of it. So keep complaining about how they betrayed you and now its a gang bang.

Now its a little more even.

I was pointing out that it wasn't. :icon_rolleyes:

mdesjarl

DDRMAXX stop being such a humbletree

both sides have subsidiaries that aid them to an extent, but at the end of the day those tribes are a wash. So we still stand at HI 2x the size of KNOCK.

DeletedUser

both sides have subsidiaries that aid them to an extent, but at the end of the day those tribes are a wash. So we still stand at HI 2x the size of KNOCK.

You don't like me pointing out facts in reply to others?

HI+HTE = 131mil
Knock+Who = 88mil

Not really 2x their size are we? And yes, Who is the same as knock.

^See, that is a fact, I'm not pulling it out of my .. like some others. :icon_rolleyes:

netjakdim

netjak, u are playing this world as?

no I have withdrawn from this world it does not suit my taste with all the demands and multiplayer accounts. I much prefer worlds with maybe 2 people on an account in if someone needs some decent players instead of telling smaller tribes to merge account they just go to war and whoever is left standing joins one side or the other.

mdesjarl

HI+HTE = 131mil
Knock+Who = 88mil

^See, that is a fact, I'm not pulling it out of my .. like some others. :icon_rolleyes:

you must have trouble reading, my point once again, and I'll say this really slow...

the secondary tribes really don't count for all that much in a major war. Sure a few stacks here and there, a few nukes once every so often. therefore we are back to HI vs KNOCK 120ish Mil vs 70ish Mil basically 2x the size give or take a bit.

But I do like how you like to try and hide your size behind your little brother. Kinda like a fat kid hiding behind a sapling.

DeletedUser

jarl you playing an account here?

On another note I think this will be a pretty simple war, hopefully with a lot of nobling. Size won't really matter in my opinion, only the skill of the frontline players.

DeletedUser

you must have trouble reading, my point once again, and I'll say this really slow...

the secondary tribes really don't count for all that much in a major war. Sure a few stacks here and there, a few nukes once every so often. therefore we are back to HI vs KNOCK 120ish Mil vs 70ish Mil basically 2x the size give or take a bit.

But I do like how you like to try and hide your size behind your little brother. Kinda like a fat kid hiding behind a sapling.

Note: Read previous posts.

I never said they do or do not count in a major war. I was replying to someone else, correcting them if you wish. Note: JAB are #1 ODD, hint: Not 'a few stacks here and there'.

Everyone knows it is HI+HTE vs Knock+Who ... If you don't want to agree with that, then you already lose this little argument.

mdesjarl

jarl you playing an account here?

On another note I think this will be a pretty simple war, hopefully with a lot of nobling. Size won't really matter in my opinion, only the skill of the frontline players.

yes, someone dragged me in.....

and your correct about the frontline players being the major factor in this war....

:icon_rolleyes:wonder if I'm one ::goes and looks at the map::

DeletedUser

lol lol.... what does "to be a humbletree" mean? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

more like an old man behind a fat kid... oh wait a second... that doesnt look too good :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

For a team twice the size of Knock! .....Happily Infected sure isn't showing up with anything besides whining.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
For a team twice the size of Knock! .....Happily Infected sure isn't showing up with anything besides whining.

The same is true of Knock!. Would be very biased to flame {HI} for "whining" when Knock! is doing the exact same thing :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Hey rich, how's it feel to lead a rank 1 tribe that can't finish off a tribe quarter of your size? Must suck.

I should ask you the same thing. Oh wait, knock will just recruit people like you to finish off a tribe 1/4 their size.

0:0 is the current score ladys and gents

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I should ask you the same thing. Oh wait, knock will just recruit people like you to finish off a tribe 1/4 their size.

0:0 is the current score ladys and gents

happy never recruit anyone :lol:..just letting u know when ur all begging for invites 2 save ur pretty little villages none of u can join ;)

DeletedUser

just letting u know when ur all begging for invites 2 save ur pretty little villages none of u can join ;)

Now i know to turn down the mail i got from cody begging for recruit :p just kidding of course

Last edited by a moderator:

Kuenchinu

HI+HTE = 131mil
Knock+Who = 88mil

you forgot to add -4- to the side of {HI} as -4- is supporting {HI} :icon_smile: